• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Can you tell me why the US anniversary have effect for market and even stop the market sir?
Dear karunafx,

USA market is not active on their national hollidays, therefore some pairs is not active because these pairs influenced by the US market.

Regards,
LiteForex.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Can you tell me why the US anniversary have effect for market and even stop the market sir?

Dear karunafx,

USA market is not active on period of their national hollidays, therefore some pairs is not active because they under influenced by the US market.

Regards,
LiteForex.

Yes USD is one of the most trade currencies and valuation of other currencies is compared with USD, which makes it so important for the market.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

The second step of the second stage of the LF 10th Birthday Promo finished on 8th July 2015. The prize of $5000 is awarded to Peremah Muniapan from Malaysia with the account number MT4-R-258325. We sincerely congratulate our winner and remind you that the grand prize of $7000 is still in store for you. All the participants have equal winning chances!

Follow the news!

Best regards,
LiteForex

880100882ff9962990aac05763ea2256.png

He actually a luckiest man in malaysia, congratulate Mr. Paremah.
What will you do with those prize mr Paremah??
I hope I can win that and used it to bought Ninja Motorcyle

i would like liteforex to introduce more programs like 10th birthday promo for trader as the offer has been very good.

yeah. i like liteforex. i invest and trade with your company. i think it will be great. they have big promotion each season.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
Dear clients,

We are pleased to inform you that LiteForex won an award in the nomination “Innovative Broker” in the second annual exhibition “FOREX EXPO CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITIONS”, which was held on 13-14 August 2015 in Lagos, Nigeria.

The winners were selected by way of voting of traders and exhibition participants. We are grateful to our clients for their trust and support. We aim to make headway, develop constantly, keep up with the advanced technologies and provide high-quality service.

With best regards,
Your broker LiteForex - See more at: http://www.liteforex.com/trading/detail/company-news/47502/#sthash.QeoXgFtn.dpufx

expo.jpg

Dear clients,

We are pleased to inform you that LiteForex won an award in the nomination “Innovative Broker” in the second annual exhibition “FOREX EXPO CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITIONS”, which was held on 13-14 August 2015 in Lagos, Nigeria.

The winners were selected by way of voting of traders and exhibition participants. We are grateful to our clients for their trust and support. We aim to make headway, develop constantly, keep up with the advanced technologies and provide high-quality service.

With best regards,
Your broker LiteForex - See more at: http://www.liteforex.com/trading/detail/company-news/47502/#sthash.QeoXgFtn.dpufx

expo.jpg

I'm totally agree with this achievement for liteforex broker. No broker as innovative as liteforex broker do.
In my though, other broker just imitate other brokers like liteforex broker.

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
LiteForex is proud to announce the opening of a new office in Nairobi, the capital of Kenya. The new office will provide high quality service, comprehensive support, training seminars and webinars to LiteForex's Kenyan clients. You can both contact an office manager or visit the office personally. The work of LiteForex's clients from Kenya now becomes even more convenient and transparent!

Contact information of the office:

Nicholas Wanjohi Gitari
The Trading Floor
Kilimani Nairobi
Phone: 0715955209
Working hours: from 8 am till 6 pm

Kenia_pic.jpg

I'm totally agree with this achievement for liteforex broker. No broker as innovative as liteforex broker do.
In my though, other broker just imitate other brokers like liteforex broker.

Yes such achievements increases clients trust in the broker, its a good achievement and hope they keep on wining like this.

Hello sir, I've found some trading instrument such as CFD NYSE, ASX200, and NKY are closed??
Do these stock company having collapse??

LiteForex Official

Broker Representative
The Pips Back program allows the members of LiteForex's VIP club to have a part of spread repaid automatically in their accounts after each trade. According to your status, you may gain up to 0.7 points per trade, and the maximum refund amount is no longer limited!
Bronze: 0.3 points per trade;
Silver: 0.4 points;
Gold - 0.5 points;
Platinum - 0.6 points;
Elite - 0.7 points.
To benefit from the new conditions, you need to

join the VIP club of LiteForex;
make a deposit of $500;
activate a promo-code.
The offer applies to the holders of CENT and CLASSIC accounts. Valid for 30 days from the date of code activation.

Best regards,
LiteForex

pips.jpg

And what forex forum do liteforex owned?
Because as far as I know liteforex does not own any paying forex site. The closes you can get is forexpeople but forexpeople is not owned by liteforex at all. In fact forexpeople is also sponsored by another broker site uwcfx.
So I'm hoping that you can update us on what forum do liteforex owned.
I think it doesn't the matter who is being the sponsor, but forexpeaople is pretty good forex forum, and this forex forums too..