• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Safe enough or not?

Can I know the Trader your making use of in LiteForex because there is a trader over there I have used and got loss, though not much but he is not stable with profit.

Of course, investment in PAMM-account has some risks, as any investment. Therefore it is necessary to protect yourself as much as possible. You had better choose a reliable broker and a good fund manager. Some my friends are testing Pamm-service of Fresh. According to them, it has nice conditions.

I think that self-trading is more safer, you will know how best to handle your Fund and focus on making more profit with Risk Management. Moreover some Traders you invested with might not even be active for a while, so they keep you waiting.

@anosocialnet That is up to you because the one who experiencing that is you not others. But can you imagine people that does not trade in forex but really want to make profit but they can't even they have big capital in their pocket right now? That is PAMM for not for you maybe but for them that is a good place to earn at forex market indirectly.

I just want to know whether the investment on PAMM trading is safe enough or there is plenty of chances that you go on loss? Any idea from experts please!

Well there is always risk involved in investment. Also when investing with others make sure you have done your research about the trader and that trader is a good one with his strategy explained and disciplined.

I have tested few PAMM Account Managers now and they are not trust worthy because of loss. And with that, an investor will be force to learn on how to trade, because of lacking of reliability @sindarin

I have tested few PAMM Account Managers now and they are not trust worthy because of loss. And with that, an investor will be force to learn on how to trade, because of lacking of reliability @sindarin
Is this loss just one time loss? or you forever loss your money with the other investors plus that trader run away or decided to close his/her PAMM account cause of big losses? If that is just one time loss that is normal because this is forex but if that trader is run away or decided to close PAMM account because of big losses , that pamm manager isn't even worthed

trading with PAMM account is quite risky for me. I prefer to control every single step by myself, as I have more motivation to multiple my profit, than some other guy.

In trading one time loss is natural. No one can make profit all the time. It is not something to be judged. In PAMM account many investors keep their eyes on one account which puts pressure on a trader who is trading on that account.

Is this loss just one time loss? or you forever loss your money with the other investors plus that trader run away or decided to close his/her PAMM account cause of big losses? If that is just one time loss that is normal because this is forex but if that trader is run away or decided to close PAMM account because of big losses , that pamm manager isn't even worthed

One time loss is better than consistent loss some Traders used to encounter. Like you may invest like let say $10 and daily you will see that you might be gaining like 1-2-3-4% of you investment and sooner you will start getting loss and lost both the little profit and with like 5% of your investment.
I wish to have a consistent profit Trader, even though with low or high daily profit.

There are always risks, whether you yourself invest in pamm or you trade. I feel calmer when I do it myself, if worse comes to worse it'll be my fault. Losses are inevitable, the main thing is that the profit turn out average per month.

I totally agree with those who say that a one-time loss is not a big deal compared to a bunch of them in a row. Even if it hurts your deposit, there's nothing tragic about it in case other deals make up for it.

Yes, the main thing is that you stay in the black at the end of the month. Then we can talk about successful trading.

There are always risks, whether you yourself invest in pamm or you trade. I feel calmer when I do it myself, if worse comes to worse it'll be my fault. Losses are inevitable, the main thing is that the profit turn out average per month.

Well said. Traders should take responsibility for their own action and should not blame it on something else. Even if an investor is investing on some PAMM account and if he loses, then it is not the trader's fault. He made a bad investment choice.

Perhaps you are right at some points, trader chooses a manager themselves. But whatever one may say the manager is responsible for the funds, otherwise what would be the point in the existence of the PAMM account?

Yes, there's the whole point in PAMM-account. All your participation is limited only to your right to choose a manager.

Such words as security and trading are absolutely incompatible, in my opinion, as forex is a market on which it's almost impossible or profit without risks. So either you take the risk and trade, or trading is just not your piece of cake.

Perhaps you are right at some points, trader chooses a manager themselves. But whatever one may say the manager is responsible for the funds, otherwise what would be the point in the existence of the PAMM account?

It’s not about right or wrong. A trader is doing to does not guarantee that he will do good in future as well. That is why many investors diversify their risks and invest in different managers to reduce risk.