• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Latest updated Scam brokerage list.

1. Investtechfx

2. FX CAST

3. FECH

4. MRC MARKETS

5. FX OPEN (Under consideration)

All are some how associated with fooling or scamming customer's hard earned money..!

I don't know why you put MRC Markets and FXOpen in the list of scamming brokers. That company was founded in 1972 and it has offices in Indian, UK and India. I don't know whether you got trouble with it but it is too big to be scamming company.

Though FXOpen is regulated, it doesn't mean it is legitimate. Indeed, you should prove proof here to show it is fraudulent.

I don't understand why you set M RC Markets and F X Open within the list of scamming brokers. That company was supported in 1972 and it's offices in Indian, kingdom and Asian country. i do not understand whether or not you bought bother with it however it's too massive to be scamming company.

There is a n urgent need to have a common policy on regulation of Brokers ,as there are many people who get cheated and strict meassures will keep a leash on the brokers.

I add easymarkets to this list- they are such a scum broker. They changed its name to hide from peple losses. Avoid it.