• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Payeer - payeer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hadg33, I see those exchange features there but honestly, I rarely take it serious because in the first place, most of the HYIP that I have seen or monitors that I have come across making use of Payeer are really not advertising other currencies except the dollars. Perhaps, that might just be for the Russians.

I don't have funds in BTC in my account,I only have funds in USD. Anyway,I am not too much in favour with BTC I just wanted to test that feature,I am cool with the USD pair. Gradually,I am getting more of PAYEER funds.

Yea you should be getting fund in your Payeer Account as long as your an investor in investment programs like Hyips etc where Payeer are popular. But meanwhile if you can try out on the issue of Bitcoin, if we can send money from Payeer Account to Bitcoin Wallet, then the verse maybe be the case.

Hmm, what if he gets and his account gets stucked. Well, personally, I am always very cautious with some of these unpopular payment processors even thingy this one is gradually getting popular. I have seen it in Planet of bets and I'm sure they still keep on expanding the more.

Yes,with time I think they will become more popular and it will be accepted in so many investment platforms and not just HYIP. I have been receiving funds with my PAYEER account and I have never been charged,it seems that the sender pays for the fees.

UPDATE
PAYEER has changed there design to a new one,I think this new design is more attractive and apart from that,I think the site is now well optimised for mobile browsers unlike before that I use to have problems sending payment. There API seems really great,it is just like that of PM.

Payment processor that is not available in Mobile platform is seriously lacking behind in the Industry. Even Paypal has its own Mobile App, so as WM, though I have not seen PM's. That is good News for this processor and that is commonly how to handle a Business. Their Domain name is just selling its self too.

Don't misunderstood what I posted,I never said that the payment processor has a mobile application,I only said that the site is now well optimised for mobile phones,which means that you can load the site perfectly and make transactions without getting any errors.

PAYEER works just like PM,recently when they changed there design I think they have a serious glitch with there system. I was unable to login into my account. If I should try to login,the page redirects to the same page and the pin code will be sent to my email box. Up till this moment that I am making this post,the glitch is still there,the annoying thing is that,there is no way to send a support ticket since when they changed to this new design. I am sure that the administrators haven't noticed it.

I never said that this payment processor has Mobile App, rather saying that payment processor without App is also lacking behind. Anyway, it seems that the optimising helped you lot.
Check support through desktop, every thing may not appear on Mobile.

Yes,you are right,the problem still persists,I was able to long from the desktop and everything seems smooth but with mobile,hell no. Anyway,I don't really have much in my account so there is no point login into it.

Seriously, the more reason I didn't want to transact with Payeer was that I thought that by now, it has gone beyond but I discover that it is one of those processors that keeps on waxing yet even stronger.

Yes,PAYEER keeps on waxing stronger,firstly when it was launched it was strictly been used in the hyip world but today,they have disseminated into different platforms such as Cyclers and PTC. Seriously the administration behind this payment processor is a professional,in just a very short period of time,the admin took over payment processors OKpay,HD-Money,Capitalsure,sensipay,paytoo etc

I also believe the admin may have been into HYIP (JMO) because he understood the need to pierce into a particular sector of online earning and investment and as well, a need to create an exchange system in the payment processor platform. It is even fun using the payment system as you can also chat within.

This is active processor, when I tried signing up with them, every thing went automated. And am happy to be one of there clients.

Gettng popular as the day goes on and many hyip admin now treat payeer as the subsidiary for payment processor like Perfect Money, and since Egopay collapsed payeer's good performance made them "eat" Egopay's shares in electronic currency market.

If not all the HYIP Admins, almost all project in HYIP use PM, Payeer and Bitcoin. :) Not only eating the shares piece by piece, but they Swallow all the Egopay Shares in toto. It just same as saying that a local Bank collapse because of insecurity, which is rare nowadays.

I think Payeer has gotten to a point where it will seem as though it might not go easily because there are a lot of those who are using it. I also like the chat system in the dashboard where you get most of your problem solved at will and it makes it a processor where you can give the admin a lot of kudos for coming this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.