• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Webmoney- wmtransfer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,I don't make use of my account frequently so I am unable to know if anything has changed internally. The only changed that I noticed was the design and the site doesn't redirect to Russian just like the way it was before. The charges remains the same.

It is only their template so i think something like fees does not changed so much, overall we can see their services are better compared to before one of the example is that code issues that me and my friend has with one provider, there is no pending one again.

I think we have discussed about the code several times and I don't think that ISP or Network provider has anything to do with the SMS code. The delay of the SMS code is just a glitch from there site and I believe they have already worked on that.

It seems this payment processor is keep growing, the latest data i find out is 25000000 accounts already regsitered. The system grows faster and faster. Because of its lower rate and also its flexibility webmoney considered by some businessman/woman.

Before, I have issue here which is not only me but temporarily. WMZ don't send me instantly the sms code that's why I've really hate it because, I can't transact properly. Since, the default or usual way to have transaction will request the sms confirmation. Now, the code is usually sent instantly.

Yes,you are right,the delays of the sms code made so many people to dislike webmoney,so many users had to send support to them regarding this issue and they worked on it. The last time that I made use of my account was when I bought some items from aliexpress and the good thing was that the sms code arrived instantly.

If you want i think you can turn it off isn't it? Many of them already did the same thing and their account still fine until now even when you turn off your SMS code verification it means that your account will have less security.

Now you are talking,I cannot disable that feature,the feature makes the security of my account to be strong. I am just trying to veriy my account but I am having problems getting verified. Has anyone ever tried to verify his/her account without any problems?

It is getting popular so that is why many people are using them at the moment, and i think that is one of th reason why WebMoney changed their own template and made few changes to their interface, in order to make Mobile Phone users more friendly to this thing.

Can you just believe that Webmoney is getting complicated day by day. I have about $2 in my account and I cannot transfer the funds,I got to know about this when I wanted to invest in a HYIP program called paybalinvest.com
If webmoney is now like this,I guess it is high time I stop making use of it.

What kind of complicated you mean? Can you elaborate it? Login is just like usual sending and receiving money is just like usual, nothing that become complicated, as well as notification that I had to transfer to the exchanger 2 weeks ago and the way exactly the same nearly a year ago. The point is not much change in addition to the template using by WebMoney.

What I mean is this,I can't send money out from my account,I don't know why this is happening,I have tried several times but this error persist. Webmoney used to be very easy when trying to send funds back in the days,I can remember that I used to send cents to friends but now I can't do that. There mode of verification is hard as well,I read it in Wikipedia that after uploading documents on there site,you will have to send documents again through the courier to there office,that type of verification is not needed.

If they have not edited their fees, then try clearing your cookies and aches and re-login and try again.
Maybe that was the old way of their verification and maybe Wiki has not been updated on that yet, I don't think this can be possible for international users.

For me, the only problem I usually encounter with webmoney is the issue of delayed code which is no longer available and which is no longer a problem since I started using the app. For me, they are the most stable among all these payment processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.