• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea,exchangers made so many users to know that Egopay has scammed. Egopay claims to change there staff that they will soon come back,what type of an excuse is that,why are they changing there staffs? Well,I am so lucky that I am not affected by the scam of this payment processor.

I believe the admin tactically did it and succeeded in taking a lot of people in because they had a problem around the 28th of December 2014 that their site closed for up to 24 hours which they said it was due to maintenance. Then, I was supposed to get paid using that medium but because of that, I chose another payment processor. Around the first week of January, I tried and everything was working perfectly well, so I told my client he can now pay me with Egopay since that is his own preferred means. Even before then, I read their pre information and other people's comment on their Facebook page which made me have that confidence that it will just be a temporal stuff. He did pay me and I exchanged it instantly without any problem. A week later, I never bothered to check on their Facebook page again before accepting to get paid with it and as I received payment, I tried exchanging, lo and behold, my exchange was left pending for up to 5 hours which prompted me to visit their Facebook page, it was then that I saw a lot of complains on those whose payments have been pending for about 48 hours.

Funny enough, I just transfered little funds to another Egopay account which is not for an exchanger and it was processed completely.

EGOPAY is not accessible right now and from what i know here it seems that many people that complain about this payment processor services, many people feel their payment does not processed well enough.

:) Smartness! You escaped the doom @Decub, I saw a pic of a Company's Account, I pitied them very much :( ...Big Fund. so finally you was Scammed because the Exchanger wound pay for the meal he did not eat as payment is still pending? (Answer to the back page post)

So on here.
Egopay website is Off, well this is a lesson to other payment processors, this is not US closure but self closure, out of lack of sufficient security. They said of information is from internal source, so I want to ask if it is not the Rat inside the House will inform the Huge and destructive Rats outside where the Fish is located (idiom). Isn't it.

:) Smartness! You escaped the doom @Decub, I saw a pic of a Company's Account, I pitied them very much :( ...Big Fund. so finally you was Scammed because the Exchanger wound pay for the meal he did not eat as payment is still pending? (Answer to the back page post)

So on here.
Egopay website is Off, well this is a lesson to other payment processors, this is not US closure but self closure, out of lack of sufficient security. They said of information is from internal source, so I want to ask if it is not the Rat inside the House will inform the Huge and destructive Rats outside where the Fish is located (idiom). Isn't it.
This is why for me this is a scam. I now prefer to use a regulated processor than a fly by night processor like egopay. I really don't understand why its decided to run away with peoples money. After putting too many promos they suddenly run away like a hyip site scamming its members.

For sure, am in line with that, because of Refund...but in this case, no one will question the Admin much, since unregulated Processors also looks like a High Yield Program...that can close any time without tracking the Admin for masses fund.

I think the issue of Egopay is gone and buried and whomever that has funds there should just bid it farewell. I think it's also a lesson to a lot of those who are using unregulated payment processors and those who intend storing their funds in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.