• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

100% bonus forex bonus

olofx

Broker Representative
Accounts
Take advantage of our competitive trading conditions
OloFX offers three (3) account types suitable for all your trading needs: Standard, Platinum and Interbank STP receiving the lowest prices available alt from ZERO pips.
You may use our pure straight-through processing (STP) model account that allows direct execution of trades, without having to go through a dealing desk. Our multi-bank portal enables real-time executable streaming prices, acquiring more than 50+ global currency pairs.
Transparency and fair pricing are the key points of our direct market execution, ensuring price integrity on our system at a very low rate.
On top of that, We do not observe your entry, stop and limit orders, hence any conflict of interest between brokers and traders is totally eliminated. Moreover, sophisticated algorithms behind STP allow the analysis of liquidity and detection of price improvements, hence optimizing trade execution and minimizing market bearing.

It’s sad that the offer has expired but I have a much bigger offer given to me by Nova FX my current broker. It has terrific 111% bonus on deposit so because of that even if we have low capital yet we can continue to trade with high aims due to getting the balance double in blink of an eye and even if we become aggressive yet there won’t be much risk as compare to how it would be without the bonus.

Sorry to tell you but it’s pointless having 111% bonus offer of that type, it’s not useable bonus so you will get nothing out of it, if you wish to be successful then you must be looking out for useable bonus. It’s rightly mention by Vish that OctaFX broker has the right bonus of 50%, so it’s very handy and allow us to get results in our favor and we can enjoy trading easily without having to face any stress at all.

Sorry to tell you but it’s pointless having 111% bonus offer of that type, it’s not useable bonus so you will get nothing out of it, if you wish to be successful then you must be looking out for useable bonus. It’s rightly mention by Vish that OctaFX broker has the right bonus of 50%, so it’s very handy and allow us to get results in our favor and we can enjoy trading easily without having to face any stress at all.

Bonus has definitely become a huge part of our style of trading, if we want to be successful then it’s absolutely vital to have decent bonus to gain from trading, but if we don’t have too much then we can always find our self to struggle because of lower capital, but a big investor might not worry all that much over bonus.

It’s same case for me with OctaFX broker like you, I am getting fair amount of success using their awesome 50% bonus on deposit, it’s a huge amount and we can use it in whatever way we want without any inference or restrictions, so that’s something I am really proud about with using this wonderful and highly rated company in whole Forex industry!

Bonus has definitely become a huge part of our style of trading, if we want to be successful then it’s absolutely vital to have decent bonus to gain from trading, but if we don’t have too much then we can always find our self to struggle because of lower capital, but a big investor might not worry all that much over bonus.

It’s same case for me with OctaFX broker like you, I am getting fair amount of success using their awesome 50% bonus on deposit, it’s a huge amount and we can use it in whatever way we want without any inference or restrictions, so that’s something I am really proud about with using this wonderful and highly rated company in whole Forex industry!

100% bonus is terrific, but the number should be type of which one can use, it’s useless to have type of bonuses which we can’t use for personal benefit, so that’s why I only prefer brokers that understand what actually means by providing bonuses which is to help us not just increase capital to show off.

I have seen broker with over 200-250% bonuses for deposit, but they are zero use since it’s not counted on margin levels, so that’s why I stay away from such stuff. I believe only in brokers like OctaFX as you said, it has 50% bonus but one that we can be proud of as it’s completely use able for all and that too without any restrictions at all!

Good bonus is always healthy for beginner and I also love it very much. I never had idea when I started 3-4 years back, but now in modern world I am well aware of it and that’s why I opt with Nova FX broker, it has highest bonus up to 111%, so I like it very much. I also like their system of regularly keeping me updated about companies’ policies and new offers and facility, so I can keep on trying new things.

Bonus is nice and we should always use it carefully, but I have seen people misusing bonuses which is very unfortunate while there is also many brokers which plays trick in showing of bonuses, it is often said to be really high, but in reality this high bonuses are never use able, so that’s why it’s pretty useless for us. I enjoy brokers that are as real as they are on back, it is how I feel I can get success and at the moment with OctaFX broker, I am able to achieve this easily with 50% bonus, it’s just terrific and really helps me work smoothly because this is one which is use able, so that’s massive advantage for all.

Bonus programs are good as it increase your investment, i ve tried liteforex bonus programs and they were very helpful for me.

Bonus programs are good as it increase your investment, i ve tried liteforex bonus programs and they were very helpful for me.

Vic, I will not agree with you because in past I have wasted my investment just due to this. I believe bonuses are not useful if they just increase our capital than it is useless since we don’t want to have showpiece, it is important to have bonuses that actually works in our favor and helps us with trading and this is what I get with OctaFX broker due to their 50% bonus, it’s completely adjusted with margin levels and helps me work easily.

Bonuses are good for newbies especially no deposit. Fresh has a bonus for newbies now, which allows testing broker and trading on money which broker gives. It is $1000. Profit can be withdrawal.

Bonuses are always important part of the deal for anyone, so that’s why we all seek for this type of feature from our broker and I am no different, I too love bonuses and FreshForex is offering pretty solid bonus which is up to 101%, it’s really helpful especially if we prefer low investment.

Bonuses are something that are there to help us out, but looking at things, it has been rather opposite with many companies. It was recently proven Instaforex cheating their clients with offering bonus only to later take it away in between active trade which is why they lost their license!

Bonus is sort of thing that always give newbies room to play out in confident way and at the same time, it is also something that allows us to work in manner we are comfortable. But, it’s all pretty and beautiful till it’s from quality broker or else could be pain in the back side. I have no such no issues with Alpari who are really master host. With been licensed by 3 international regulators and servicing since nearly last 2 decades (18 years), it’s no mean achievement and makes them really standout amongst the rest. The bonus for Forex is up to 99% while it’s even better for Binary Options trading as it goes up to 100%, so all amazing!