• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

will i lose money if i don't have any knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its just commonsense. If we want to earn in forex we need to know what we are doing to start with else we are just gambling our way to profit in here in which the chance that we going to make constant profit is very slim.

Yes, you will lose it and it is a commonsense. People cannot make program without knowledge how to coding or people cannot cook without any knowledge how to cook, at it could applied at forex, that is just the same. Then, gain knowledge, practicing, obtain experience after that real account is waiting for you.
So interesting that people can not cook if they have not got the experience about cooking. And that is right, what we don't know is quite above us and we will loss when trying to rip its advantage. Forex Trading is also a tough business to learn, and none experienced will change Business in no time, because of consistency in failure.

Yes, you will lose it and it is a commonsense. People cannot make program without knowledge how to coding or people cannot cook without any knowledge how to cook, at it could applied at forex, that is just the same. Then, gain knowledge, practicing, obtain experience after that real account is waiting for you.

If you have or already gained knowledge - it would be ok to start using real accout better earlier than late.

But when the knowledge is less assured by the Trader, here comes emotion, then Demo remains the best answer, till when a Trader is fully equipped but physically and mentally.

It goes without saying that you will loose money if you don't have any knowledge. You may win some at first and it is called beginners luck. With those winnings you will think it is easy to profit so I can skip the education and development part until after a few days you will face reality. Knowledge is must for a trader.

Well this is an easy answer: sure you will lose all your money. Would anyone survive to an operation made by a person who doesn't know about medicine?? As everything in this life if you don't have the knowledge it is better to stay away.

So, what should they do to make their trade success??
Because of making money in forex is hardly difficult.
If you need to make money at the moment while you learn Forex, then start investing in PAMM Account. And then start taking Forex Trading Course from local or online tutorials, babypip can also help. While learning, then practise on Demo Account with time, you will have good knowledge to face the real Market.

Without knowledge we can't do anything in trading. First of all, we should learn more and more then try your hand in trading business. It is a process of learning and earning, more experience helps you, how to invest money in forex business.

it sure you will lose money when you don't have learn or any knowledge . i think we need learn many knowledge before joining in market. it is improtant.

So important before trading the real Market. Despite that, though inexperienced trader will continue to learn from his mistakes and loss of his hard earned Money, but must stop trading when his tried of losing more Money. So better, try to learn before you earn.

Yes there are very strong chances of you ending up loosing if you dont have good knowledge, it is simple to understand that even the most experienced trader can make loss.

this is sure. you will lose money when you trade without knowledge. because you can lose easier gamble. bcause lucky in forex market is a small. the most is ability and experience

Status
Not open for further replies.