• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can we dream to become a millionaire in Forex. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not impossible to become a millionaire from forex trading. But it is not an easy task. It will take lots of time and expertise, a long term plan to and most importantly a very good trading plan to do so.

It is not impossible to become a millionaire from forex trading. But it is not an easy task. It will take lots of time and expertise, a long term plan to and most importantly a very good trading plan to do so.

Dreaming has no limits, there are some trader that I know that are aiming to become billionaire from forex trading. They have already achieved the milestone of millionaires.

The only thing that is free right now is the air and our dream. We don't need to pay anything to dream. So of course we can dream of becoming a millionaire and even a billionaire. I do earn good money in forex right now. I do have 25,000 dollars trading capital. But I do know its take time to reach million of dollars trading capital.

when you become protrader you can answer this question. how to we can do that ? when we has experience we will know it. each trader should know about it. now i think we can ear money with this market. we can use this money for our expenses.

starlite

Broker Representative
There is no limits and restrictions of thinking but to think a millionaire in forex, you must have a profitable method. When you will have a method to make even 50 pips daily then you will not even need any investment to be a millionaire.

Dreaming has no limits, there are some trader that I know that are aiming to become billionaire from forex trading. They have already achieved the milestone of millionaires.

That's very nice to know. I always appreciate these types of stories. They give me hope and everytime I see myself far from my goal these types of traders give me hope and courage. Please do share sorties of those who you are talking about.

Of course we can dream to become millionare, but not just one night. Forex trading should be a long term bussiness, in the early term just focus on learning, when your skills improved, you will be rewarded what your deserve.

Yes its not bad to dream but you effort to become a millionarie should be from heart and you should put in all you effort to achieve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.