• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What kind of spreads does your broker offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a scalper, I'm all about tight spreads. So I'm curious, posters of DCP, what spreads do your brokers offer?

Avafx offer floating spreads with MetaTrader 4 accounts giving you all the benefits of the world's most popular online trading platform.

Most of the broker site that I joined have 3 to 4 pips spread and I'm willing to take that spread. I do love to have many broker sites and invest money. I really not feel good if I invest big amount of money in one broker site so I tried to diversify by joining as many broker site as I can.

Brokers offer two types of spread.
1- fix spread . Here they offer fix amount of spread on currencies and commodities . Traders are easy to know how much spread any pair is involves.
2- Variable spread. In this type of spread they can change the value of spread time to time as volume or rate of any pair is concerned. It may be some time low or high . Traders should be careful before place any order now what is its spread . They should remain up dated with market and broker how he changes it in different situations.

I did a trade with a broker that offers spreads that are not too big that only 3 pips and I am quite happy to trade with the spread offered by the broker, but I want to find a broker who offers lower spreads again, maybe with a spread by 2 pips, but it seems quite difficult to get a broker that offers low spreads for traders

Just to clarify things. I'm looking for average variable spreads, like the exact amount. For example, my broker profiforex offers 0.7 pips spread for USD/EUR pair. I'm trying to look at what you guys run with.

I'm day trader and mostly scalping so tight spread is most important for me and I can only get it from brokers offer floating spread. In most time, the spread is slower compare with brokers who offer fixed spread.

I'm day trader and mostly scalping so tight spread is most important for me and I can only get it from brokers offer floating spread. In most time, the spread is slower compare with brokers who offer fixed spread.

Okay but what are your broker's actual spreads? I wanna see numbers.

The spreads which my broker is offering right now is somewhat lower and also reasonable while affordable for someone lik me, the usual pips for EURUSD is about 1.xx pips while when there is news usually 2-4 pips.

Last edited:
All the pairs that I'm trading has 3 pips or less spread. I never try to invest in a forex broker site that has more than that spread except with one forex broker and I think its best if I don't mention it. Its charge 4 pips. But that is okay as long I'm making some profit.

Spread also differ according to the pair. Popular pairs generally have more tight spread while those exotic offer wiser spread. It's left for the trader to know which of them he wants to go with and also understand that best way he can trade so as not to pay more on spread. Mainly for scalpers.

It is good when with the sam broker (the trusted one) you can choose a spread. For me my broker proposes very good spread policy.

It is good when with the sam broker (the trusted one) you can choose a spread. For me my broker proposes very good spread policy.
Not that all i mean not only spread policy but you must know if that broker accpeted a legal and well regulated payment processor, also the broker itself must be regulated it would be good if that was in strict but fair regulator such as CFTC, FCA or FINMA.

FreshForex provides floating spread for different contracts with Market Pro account and ECN account. It also provides fix spread for Classic account. It is good that you have some choice with this broker. You can choose what do you need.

It is good, when brokers provide spead return. I calculate that I would receive 340 USD per year, if Diven FX would have had spread rebate. But they didn't provide this service.

As a scalper, I'm all about tight spreads. So I'm curious, posters of DCP, what spreads do your brokers offer?

Depending on the trade and time of trading I use three accounts from Hotforex with three spreads schemes. Floating spreads on premium account (including markup), raw spreads+comission (zero spread account) and fixed spread account which don't change in any trading time. You can read more about benefits of these accounts on the brokers' website.

I'm looking for a broker that offers floating spreads for this year. Are there any top candidates so far?
1.gif
What do you mean for this year? Floating spread is a type of account and not type of broker. And its not only offer in a year but as long your account is open you can trade with floating spread. Anyway I really don't understand why you prefer to use floating spread than a fix spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.