• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Suggest any another good forex company

There are quite a lot of them that are reliable and with good regulatory status but personally, I get more attracted to older brokers. I feel that there must be this thing that keeps them going all this while without complains or them closing shops. Choosing a good broker simply depends on the trader's choice.

Brokers won’ scam technically. But some unable to handle big payment withdrawal. So, if traders want to spend high amount of capital to trading, make sure that they are join reliable and trustworthy brokers. Usually regulated, set high minimum invest to start trading and offering segregated account to separate traders money from brokers operational fund.

In my trading experience I like Mayzus. In fact I do feel using mayzus is safe. I do have ptp forum that I can post and earn bonus funds to trade in forex. So for me mayzus is the best forex broker site.

Right now if you want to earn bonus funds and trader I suggest two sites. Instaforex and mayzus. I do love this to forex broker site. This is my two major forex broker site that I'm using right now and hoping to make good income.

There are many of them. I think these days, you wouldn't find much if those brokers that do some hidden things. Things is mainly because there are so many of them which are really trust worthy and if you aren't meeting that demand, then it becomes pretty difficult to excel amidst them.

For me we must think of our trading capital and our knowledge on how to trade. I still do believe that I can actually make good income in forex trading in the near future. My main goal and objective is to really build my trading account slowly but surely. This will going to guarantee myself some successful trade.

I am now focus in trading in instaforex. I really want to reach 10,000 dollars trading capital in here. Already two out of ten reach 1,000 dollars and for me that is a good thing. My next target is to have all of my 10 trading accounts in here with 1,000 dollars trading capital. Then I will going to focus on building my capital in IronFx. I want to have 10,000 dollars trading capital in here also.

Well, It is very natural that new Forex trades are unable to select the right broker fir their trading. On the other hand, maximum new Forex traders make dealing with a scam I mean moneymaker broker. Basically, new Forex traders will find maximum trading security and modern facilities from their broker. However, only the regulated broker can ensure capital and profit securities and provides enough trading facilities. I managed to find a good trading broker after long time observe. GCI Financial is the most dependable and flexible trading broker. Because, Is has been award as ‘Best Forex Broker’ several times. On the other hand, it is very old broker from 2002 it providing trading services. I am very lucky, that I can trade not only Forex currencies but also, Gold, Crude oil, Indices and other share market.

Well,it depend on what are you looking for and what means a good broker for you. If you can specify it will be easier for me to suggest you something. What do you also meant by website working for a long time? since for someone 2 years is not a long time..

I think for this year, Avatrade has been doing quite well. I know a lot of traders right now are very much satisfied with their services.
1.gif
I used avatrade also. In fact I have two trading accounts in here. One thing I don't like about avatrade is its spread. Its 4 pips spread compare to 3 pips spread in other brokerage and 1 pip can really make a big difference. Just think that in your 100 trade you can end up losing 100 pips worth of earning opportunities.

For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the Forex Company which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. Only regulated trading broker in this market place for all time make user a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds with certainly.

Please, don’t select your trading broker according to others opinion! It’s a very important decision in your trading! You can use multiple demo services from different companies! In this case, review sites also can help you.

Please, don’t select your trading broker according to others opinion! It’s a very important decision in your trading! You can use multiple demo services from different companies! In this case, review sites also can help you.

Good point; but I think; broker review sites will be effective in this case like FPA. But depending on others opinion is always a bad choice!

Trader should choose broker which is regulated and licensed by top tier regulator like FCA, CYSEC, SEC, FMA etc. Trader should also verify this in both broker and regulator website.

There are quite a lot of them that are reliable and with good regulatory status but personally, I get more attracted to older brokers. I feel that there must be this thing that keeps them going all this while without complains or them closing shops. Choosing a good broker simply depends on the trader's choice.
Regulation is important. However, trader should also check their services and trading. Most of the time traders complain about those factors.

I agree with both points mentioned. Regulation and conditions both go hand in hand while choosing a broker. One i can suggest is Fxview, broker is cysec regulated and conditions are better when compared with others.

Forex trading is a process that requires a lot of education. I think it is possible to find good companies by collecting online research and information which will increase the profit percentage.

So you basically need a reliable broker, which would come in the form of regulations. Go for fxview, its raw ecn account will ensure you get low spreads at all times. And with a commission cost of 1 dollar per side, you will be able to retain more profits in your pockets. Rest, I would say always do your own research.