• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long does it take before newbie can make good profit

if the newbie follow the steps of learning and training with demo account i think no less than one year to be good trader because the professional traders advice to not to start trading with real account less than one year of learning and training and testing the strategy which the trader will trade with real account

4 or 5 years maybe but there is one most influenced variable, this is your equity i know skills or experience should be included but i think equity is important, it helps traders to build massive capital helping us to attain more bigger profits any other else.

Ha, it depend on many factors, IQ, talent, and luck etc, general speaking make good profit for newbie depends on the the skills and knowledge.

accept the fact that lack or no knowledge, won't make our capital to growing high. this business difficult when we are spend no time and effort on learning and training. we should make ourselves improve first before we are enjoy good result and stand sustainable.

I think its best for those who trades to share how long its take them to earn on regular basis in forex trading. In my part its took me three months before I taste my first profit in forex trading. the first three months is really losing trade until the end of the 3rd month I make 3.50 dollars profit.

It all depends on the person. Someone quite a bit of time to understand everything, but another needs a lot of time to learn how to trade. Temperament, age, abilities - all plays a role.

For me as long we don't take learning seriously we will never going to make some good profit in forex trading. Knowledge is our main trading capital in forex trading. We can make good income if we only focus on learning how to trade to start with.

It depends on the individual capability, its not necessary that every trader will learn in a fixed time period, a traders planning in the market is very necessary and the better the plan the faster becomes learning.

It is subjective. For a trader it may take few months and for another trader it may take several years. I have seen traders still trying to develop a good strategy for them for over 5 years. It is due to lack of the time they can put on forex.

It better for a newbie to take time and learn everything before getting a real account, although every trader has his own ability of trading and time to understand the market may differ.

It better for a newbie to take time and learn everything before getting a real account, although every trader has his own ability of trading and time to understand the market may differ.

It depends on many factors, if a trader is learning by himself, it will take much longer to become profitable, on the other hand if he has the luxury of learning from a good mentor, then he can learn quickly.

To make my first profit with freshforex, I needed 2 weeks on demo, and almost 1 month of work on bonus account. Though my profit was not big, the first one that I made here was on bonus account.

Sometimes it depends on how lucky a trader is, you're right. I think the time taken to start trading profitably also depends on start conditions, that one or another broker offers. For example, when I started to trade on Forex market, I opened account at Fresh company. I remember that time they offer some no deposit bonus, so when I activated it I really extended my capital to trade with, it gave me more chances to trade successfully.

it depends on the individual trader. if he diligently studied to keep improving profits in forex trading then he will be able to be able to get a quick profit. if lazy so it takes longer

The time depend upon the traders individual trading capability and skill because not all people have the same talent and for that those who can develop experience and knowledge quickly can make profit quickly comparatively from others .

it depends on individual experience, if a trader has planned well then he could start earning, but it might be very less or occasionally.

it depends on individual experience, if a trader has planned well then he could start earning, but it might be very less or occasionally.

Well as long as one is not loosing money it's fine to earn even if the earning percentage is small. It can grow big with time. Traders have to give time to this business to prosper.

Yes indeed although get small profit will better than loss, but however in trading also risky and loss sometime inevitable, as trader also need to trade with risk management plan also, without risk management plan and proper money management might one mistake can causing big loss

You are right. One tiny mistake can harm a trader badly. So when it comes to money, one should never play with it. For playing with account balance there is demo account.

I am not sure actually! I have seen, many new traders are struggling here with a long-time trading experience! But I seem, in average new traders need to practice their demo account for one year!