• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is it possible that you can get 1000$ from1$

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how things are going? A year has passed... I think you need a decades to become your dream true but I wish you a good luck. Even for me, very pragmatic person, impossible is nothing.

Nothing is impossible for a expert Forex trader. However, one$ is too much small capital. I see many good skilled Forex traders, who make huge money by small trading capital. It is clear, without enough Forex knowledge nobody can earn regular money by Forex trading. Even which traders have huge trading capital, they become poor for lack of Forex knowledge.

I guess if I can turn my 1 dollar to 1,000 dollars in 9 to 15 years I can also make my 1,000 dollars turn to 1,000,000 in nine to fifteen years also. Not bad at all. I already have 1,000 dollars trading capital. I do hope that I can really achieve this.

very possible to get $1000 with $1. but do not expect to make it achieved within overnight. it will require long process. months or years perhaps. easy to get big profit when traders has high capital in trading account. traders can trade with big margin and able to set proper risk management still.

It is possible but to be happening when you are trying it for the first time is low, the rate is around 0.1% only. With $1 then you need around 1000 pips and mark this, that you never allowed to let your position become minus, if you do that then that is your loss even that's only 1 pippete.

It is possible but to be happening when you are trying it for the first time is low, the rate is around 0.1% only. With $1 then you need around 1000 pips and mark this, that you never allowed to let your position become minus, if you do that then that is your loss even that's only 1 pippete.

If we use small amount, we must be realistic. There is no easy to do in forex. We must try to more improve our trading skills if we want to get maximal result. Be patient and undergo the process

First question is can you even open a single position if your 1 pip is worth 1 dollar? Because with that amount theirs no way you can open even a single position. Depends on the leverage you are using usually if we going to use 1:100 leverage we need to have about 350 pips value just to open one minimum lot size. And we don't count the additional pips for volatility yet.

First question is can you even open a single position if your 1 pip is worth 1 dollar? Because with that amount theirs no way you can open even a single position. Depends on the leverage you are using usually if we going to use 1:100 leverage we need to have about 350 pips value just to open one minimum lot size. And we don't count the additional pips for volatility yet.
My bad, that is right it is not possible with even 1:1000 but using 1:100 means that we need $1000 for 1 lot size not 350 pips for minimum lot size( i think you mean 1 lot size) also it does not count spread plus volatility. Basically in one shot it's nearly impossible to be happen.

With 1 dollar at account and point price $1 you can open a deal only with ECN-account with big leverage and low spread)) But what's next? A little rolling back and your order is closed. I think you can't really start with 0.1 lot in practice . But you can probably with 0.01 lot. Even roll back against him in 10 points can be kept. Freshforex allows to work with 0.01 lot, if you catch a quick trend that I think you can try). The main thing to take a couple ofdollars, then it will be a little easier).

I think its impossible. because based on fact and survey. 90 percent trader will loss their fund. all of them highly lack of power and strategy. I think that the best way is participate in affiliate program. You can join in Liteforex affiliate programs called "bring a friend 2.0". its has huge profit and good for your live in indonesiia

There are many brokers who offer to open account with minimal amount, but we have to be practical, its a very small amount and its very difficult to manage trades with this amount.

It's possible, but not easy to get 1000 times of profit. Forex is full of miracle! You need profesisonal skills, knowledge, trading strategy, and a good broker, some times good luck etc...Anyways, you will be deserved for your efforts.

it is possible. you can earn many money with forex maret. you can see when you has 1$ you can earn 1$ it is 2$ you can earn 2$. it is 4$. when yyou get 500$ you can earn 500$ you will have 1000$.this is plan. you must keep it and keep discipline.

One I read about a trade who turned $1,000 in to $1,000,000 in a week. He was an experienced price action trader and he also showed his statement of doing it. So targets as such can be achieved but needs accuracy and good planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.