• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Tips for beginners to learn forex

Theirs a lot of forex learning sites right now that we can visit. Just google it and try to practice what you learn. Forelx trading is actually about practice. The more we practice the more we can end up making some good income in here.

Just as they say that practice makes prefect and so it is in this Business. Once we give time to the Demo Account, we can be able to get enough experience and skill which will help us in making good Profit form the Market.

practice with demo account is neccessary. because we will learn more from market. we will get experience. how to get better signal.

First using demo account and learn effectively there. Never waste your time to learn. Also keep patience and train your emotion well. In forex a controllable emotion is the best situation for traders. And if you good enough you can try to trade in real account with small bucks at first to see how good your progress.

It will be definitely through the Demo Account we can learn how to control our Emotions, Patients and learn every successful ways of trading. That is why we should take the Virtual Currency as a Real Currency because same thing will be applied on the Real Live Trading Account.

It will be definitely through the Demo Account we can learn how to control our Emotions, Patients and learn every successful ways of trading. That is why we should take the Virtual Currency as a Real Currency because same thing will be applied on the Real Live Trading Account.
I only see demo account as the best place to do something like that. Traning ourselves, getting familiar with forex and anything inside of it, also so much helpful to us. Also i think aside from demo account each traders must have a strong will even maybe they will lose more and their things become not interested.

That is why it is not good one to start up investing in Forex without it proper preparation and skill and experience. Rather the beginner can invest in PAMM Account and find the best Trader to manage his Account for him. Till he is fully ready to trade on the Risky Business.

CBRtrade provides Leading Day Trading services. Access to capital for equities Trading that is more than anyone else in the industry. Membership Starts with only $1000 and Day trade Unlimited times. Prices are lower than in any other company. Also we are looking for experienced Day Traders to trade big size with our capital. Requests at cbrtrade.com

Last edited:
Use Mirror Trader's Smart Filters and real-time Signals to identify the strategies that work best for you. You can evaluate and build a portfolio of tested strategies, or simply follow individual signals that support your own trading analysis.

For beginners the best thing is to learn from the market first and then apply their knowledge and other things in demo accounts so that they can asses the situation of their trading strategies, and after that they can open a live account. I have started in the same manner with FBS as a broker.

Practically, by and large Forex traders are willing to earn profit without learning. Those have an immature tendency; they must have been living in a fool’s paradise. So, from my first day of trading, I am very dedicated to learn Forex in a proper way with support of MXTrade. I am getting huge didactic facilities from this ECN trading platform especially MT4 Video tutorial. So, within a short time, I am becoming a knowledgeable trader.

Practically, new forex traders are not willing to learn this market palace. And, they are trying to make profit without learning. But, it is not the accurate way at all to start this trading place. I think, for gathering proper trading knowledge, every beginners should take the demo account seriously which the foremost way to acquire exact trading skill that is very essential to kick Forex trading. But, most of us beginners don’t believe the impotence of demo account. I got $100, 000 in my demo account from MXTrade that inspired me very much to continue this trading place. And, this didactic place helped me very much to start Forex in a proper way as a beginner.

That is sometimes caused by lacking the time to concentrate on learning, as Forex is wide. But who wants to learn it must make out time for that while starting from the Basic.

That is sometimes caused by lacking the time to concentrate on learning, as Forex is wide. But who wants to learn it must make out time for that while starting from the Basic.
Actually if we are hungry to learn then time does not matter at all. I buy forex trading books. I practice both in demo and in real account and for me back then my main focus is to check if what I have learn is helpful and profitable or not. Or if I even understand the risk that I am taking before I invest big amount of money.

Ok good.
That was then, nowadays only just fewer Books should be bought, almost every thing is Online and for free. So learning should be much easier.

Ok good.
That was then, nowadays only just fewer Books should be bought, almost every thing is Online and for free. So learning should be much easier.

It looks easy, but the reality is different! Such as, there is no specific lesion! So, learning Forex trading is a manual process and it takes such a long time to synthesize the principles of the market movements!

In my opinion, there are three tips that can make you a successful trader. (1) Enjoy trading - enjoying the trade can make one win more than traders who simply come for the sake of money. I believe every new trader has heard and knows for a fact that there are more losers than winners in the market. That is why if you are smply here to make profit, you'll quit very soon. Enjoy trading, and it will give you a reason to stick around. Winners never quit and quitters never win (2) Learn money management - Forex is a game of money, and therefore proper money management is key. Most importantly, ensure you know every technique of managing your risks, to reduce your losses and increase your gains. Never trade without a stop loss, take a leverage amount that your account can comfortably sustain and use it wisely, do not risk more than you can afford to lose. (3) Have a trading plan - Once you test and find a strategy that works best for you, ensure you have a trading plan to guide you. Trading discipline will help you stick to your plan for the best results.

In my opinion, there are three tips that can make you a successful trader. (1) Enjoy trading - enjoying the trade can make one win more than traders who simply come for the sake of money. I believe every new trader has heard and knows for a fact that there are more losers than winners in the market. That is why if you are smply here to make profit, you'll quit very soon. Enjoy trading, and it will give you a reason to stick around. Winners never quit and quitters never win (2) Learn money management - Forex is a game of money, and therefore proper money management is key. Most importantly, ensure you know every technique of managing your risks, to reduce your losses and increase your gains. Never trade without a stop loss, take a leverage amount that your account can comfortably sustain and use it wisely, do not risk more than you can afford to lose. (3) Have a trading plan - Once you test and find a strategy that works best for you, ensure you have a trading plan to guide you. Trading discipline will help you stick to your plan for the best results.

According to your 1st point; only knowledgeable traders can enjoy their trading; this option is not available to the low skilled trader since, they face huge losses in their trading.