• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage is best

i have seen most of the Forex trader especially the newcomer are prefer to trade in a high leverage. but I think it can not be right decision at all. because most of the failures in Forex almost lost their whole balance by trading in a high lot. So I think all we should trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk.

According to my trading experience, I have seen many times that most of the new Forex traders are willing to trade in a high leverage. And they trade in a high lot by taking big leverage. As a result they fall a great loss and sometimes lost almost their whole balance. In my trading life I always prefer to trade in a small leverage, although I got a high leverage from my trading platform MXTRADE. This trading platform supplied me 1:400 leverage to trade. Actually it is possible to me to trade in a high lot due to having a high leverage but, for avoiding risk I never use it at all. Because, by using high leverage my balance can go down a huge loss.

According to my trading experience, I have seen many times that most of the new Forex traders are willing to trade in a high leverage. And they trade in a high lot by taking big leverage. As a result they fall a great loss and sometimes lost almost their whole balance. In my trading life I always prefer to trade in a small leverage, although I got a high leverage from my trading platform MXTRADE. This trading platform supplied me 1:400 leverage to trade. Actually it is possible to me to trade in a high lot due to having a high leverage but, for avoiding risk I never use it at all. Because, by using high leverage my balance can go down a huge loss.

Although we use small leverage, but if we can start trading wtih $10 also will helps us. Especially when we are still new in forex. We must understand that forex trading is not easy to start trading here. I also maximize 1:500 in TenkoFx for trading.

Actually leverage is a financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. I have seen, many of us want to trade in a high leverage especially the people who are newcomer. But I always prefer to take a small leverage to trade. Because I took a high leverage in my demo account that I kicked off my trading platform MXTrade . I wanted to see the result that how it works. I could trade in a high lot but almost lost my whole balance due to having so much risky. Then I promised myself that I never use this policy in my live account. My trading platform supplied me 1:400 leverage to trade in a high lot but I use only 1:00 for avoiding risk. And I think it is perfect for risk free trading.

I think this will be something that is subjective, everyone has some level of leverage that is an example for their use, there are also some traders including myself who use leverage depends on the amount of capital that I have.

According to my long time trading experience, I believe small trading leverage is the most perfect selection for traders. Because, high leverage always inspires trader to take high risks. I have seen, most of the professional Forex trader use small trading leverage in their live account. Actually, my live trading broker TradingBanks offers me 1:400 trading leverage. But, I use only 1:200 leverage. I selected this suitable leverage for me according to my trading capital and also my previous trading experience. I know money management is the core of success. Therefore, I always open my trade according to this important policy. Interestingly, I get daily market analysis from this trading platform that helps me to indicate market trend.

If you are a trader with lot more confidence, then you can trade with high leverage, but you also need to take care of the things,. from my experience FBS Markets is offering Leverage as high as 1:2000.
That is too high but still helpful for new traders who only have one or two digit capital. For me not more than 1:500 is a good leverage, but i am trying to lowering it when i get around more than $100000. But i won't use as low as 1:100.

Its most not be about what leverage we going to use but its must be what strategy we going to use to know what leverage we going to use to start with. Because our leverage must be base on the type of strategy that we want to use to start with. In the end we can all end up getting stop out if we don't understand what we are doing.

1:500 is enough for me. Any leverage we use, we must try to maximize it. Because leverage is a double edge sword and if we can not use it wisely, it will make us get lose in forex trading. I think, we can start trading with small amount first.

Last edited:
I see, most of the new Forex traders want only big trading leverage for trading. They think, big leverage brings big profit. but, reality is different, because, without good trading knowledge your big trading leverage can of cause of your big losses. By the way, I do not believe big leverage. That’s way, I use 1:200 trading leverage for my live trading account. I think this leverage is much suitable for my 10,000$ trading investment. On the other hand, my ECN trading broker TradingBanks offers me 1:400 trading leverage. But, I’m much interested about their no slippage and no re-quotes facilities. Because, I am a short time Forex trader.

In order to may trading experience, I can say, leverage is an imperative economic tools that allows a depositor to cultivate his market introduction to a level that exceeds the initial investment. Pragmatically, most of us especially the newcomer is trade in a high leverage. As a result they fall a great victim and sometimes they lost their whole balance. I always try to trade in a small leverage although; I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform MxTrade. but, when , I predict the accurate faction of market with surely, then I take high leverage for making profit instantly.

Leverage just helps you trade large lot with less margin. If your account is low and you are succesful trader, when can do trading with high leverage. But if you have big account, then keeping low leverage is a smart choice.

I seem for scalper 1:400 leverage is best that’s way I am using this high leverage in my TradingBanks live account. Because, scalpers need much space for trading. But, if you are a long time trader then I suggest you for using maximum 1:200 trading leverage. But really, big trading leverage of TradingBanks always helps me to make big profit from my small trading investment.

I'm using 1:100 leverage if I do hedging and 1:50 leverage if I do naked trade. So far so good that I do earn good amount of money in forex trading. I do hope that in the long run I can sustain and maintain my trading account for good with this low leverage.

Very difficult question to answer. Because, in this trading stage, traders fixed their trading leverage in order to their trading experience. In my trading life, for making profit very rapidly I always high leverage. And, I have chosen GCI where I am getting 1:400 leverage. So, in spite of having a little balance, I am able to trade in a high lot. But, in news time, I just use 1:100 for avoiding risk. Practically, most of us are willing to trade in high leverage. But, I do believe ,it is not the professionalism nature in this trading platform , although I always like to trade in a high leverage.

Very difficult question to answer. Because, in this trading stage, traders fixed their trading leverage in order to their trading experience. In my trading life, for making profit very rapidly I always high leverage. And, I have chosen GCI where I am getting 1:400 leverage. So, in spite of having a little balance, I am able to trade in a high lot. But, in news time, I just use 1:100 for avoiding risk. Practically, most of us are willing to trade in high leverage. But, I do believe ,it is not the professionalism nature in this trading platform , although I always like to trade in a high leverage.

Leverage in a broker must be maximized as well as possible. We can use demo account to decide how much leverage which we will use for trading. As a trader, we must try to be better here. And i think, we can start trading with small amount first.

In point of fact, Leverage is a noteworthy commercial tool that allows a investor to produce his marketplace introduction to a level that exceeds the preliminary investment. In my trading life I always prefer to trade in a high lot so I have chosen GCI as my trading stag. This ECN trading platform supplied me 1:400 leverage. So I am able to trade in a lofty lot all time in spite of having a little balance.

I have seen in order to my trading experience, all of us are willing to trade in a high leverage for making profit instantly. But, sometimes it causes a great loss. So, I always try to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk although I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading place mXtrade. But, when, I able to predict the real movement of this market with certainly, then I us high leverage for making profit.

Leverage will help us to start trading although we only use small amount. In TenkoFx, i only use 1:500 for trading. But we need to be keep discipline here. Use leverage wisely if we want to get maximal profit.

Traders generally fixed their trading leverage according to their trading experience. As a newcomer, I at all times like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk, although I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform MxTrade. But, in my demo trading, I took high leverage for trading in a high lot to see the performance how it works.