• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OctaFX - OctaFX.com

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader Demo Contest – one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

The main aim of the competition remains the same while environment changes: trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week – from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing! Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders.

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

Current round leaders

Ends on: Mar 21, 2015 00:00 (EET)
YES_zpsnzogc9n6.png

Contest rules and regulations

View round standings

Take part now!

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-Happy weekend to all!

*Demo accounts to test your trading strategy or your EA
*Micro accounts to try our outstanding services for as little as 5 USD
*ECN accounts for advanced and professional traders and investors
*Interbank liquidity from the world's top providers
*Market news and research, convenient economic calendar
*True ECN execution without requotes
*A wide range of deposit / *withdrawal options and much more.

Trade with OctaFX - the Most Reliable Forex broker!

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant Ritz from India has piled up with Gain-
1154383.79%
. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

Contests schedule

Ends on: Apr 11, 2015 00:00 (EET)

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-OctaFX Supercharged REAL CONTEST current position!

Win Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo or Renault Twizy!

Open a Contest Account and Deposit it.
Trade and receive achievements.
Interact with other traders.
Win one of 10 amazing prizes.

newww_zpsxcrllg1a.png

View contest standings

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-Metatrade 4 Trading Software for OctaFX Traders!

Dear traders,

Metatrader 4 is the most comfortable and user-friendly trading platform on the market. Metatrader 4 unveils the latest technology and top-notch trading techniques.

Metatrader 4 is highly customizable and convenient. It includes charting tools, market indicators, scripts and EAs, advanced risk management, real time market execution and more.
Experience the outstanding convenience of Forex trading with Metatrader 4 on your Android-driven device! Forex trading has never been easier with MT4 Mobile for Android!
The most wide-spread trading software in the world is now available for your iPhone/iPad. Login to your account and trade from anywhere in the world with your iOS device.
MetaTrader 4 Mobile for WinMobile OS devices is your daily assistant and ultimate working tool. Stay mobile, trade in financial markets, receive market agendas and analyze them 24 hours a day with MetaTrader 4 Mobile!

You can choose between Mobile and Smartphone editions of MT4 Mobile. Download and install it to always be in touch with your OctaFX real or demo account!

Trading software Download Now!

If any problems occur – feel free to contact us – we are glad to answer your every question.

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-Round 36 OctaFX Champion winners announced!

OctaFX Champion demo contest Round 36 is finished! We divide $1000 prize fund between 4 best traders and encourage them to enter the world of real trading. Well-deserved fame of OctaFXChampion demo contest is continuing to spread and today our traders pack is multinational!

New OctaFXhttp://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/archive/ Hall of Fame members are:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Hoanh Chau Khiem from Vietnam
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Dadang Darmawan from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Sheeja C from India
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Huu Le Van from Vietnam is granted 100 USD

It was the first time traders enjoyed our newly redesigned contest platform and we hope our clients found it useful and entertaining. Winners' stories of success will hit our company news page soon: make sure you stay tuned for your monthly source of motivation!

On behalf of OctaFX we would like to thank everyone for participating! The true spirit of healthy competition reigns on the field of OctaFX Champion Demo contest! Take your chance to find your name in the news next time - register in OctaFX Champion Demo Contest Round 38! You will get achievements, communicate with other traders and test your trading abilities.

Be the Champion with OctaFX!

OctaFX-Most Reliable Forex broker 2014 by FX Empire!

There are so many brokers out there which confuse a newbie which one to go and to go on with attractive offers new comer often lands into wrong broker which I really feel bad about that’s why I always advice newbies to check the reputation as how clients trading feels and for me that’s where OctaFX has won all the hearts with their 50% bonus since this is available for margin level too so not only our capital grows but even the margin freedom.

octafxfarid

Broker Representative

44_zpsxoepwax7.png

View contest standings

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-Good Friday and Easter Trading Schedule!

OctaFX would like to inform you of the changes in the trading schedule for XAU/USD and XAG/USD instruments due to Good Friday. April 3 trading on XAU/USD and XAG/USD is closed. Trading on metals reopens Monday with Market opening.

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker!

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader Demo Contest – one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

The main aim of the competition remains the same while environment changes: trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week – from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing! Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders.

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

Ends on: Apr 4, 2015 00:00 (EET)
fff_zpswaf3cute.png

Contest rules and regulations

View round standings

Take part now!

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-OctaFX supports Indonesian Super League team Mitra Kukar!

OctaFX company continues to support indonesian sports - ISL football club Mitra Kukar becomes our football partner!

What makes OctaFX loyal to our Indonesian clients is support of the Indonesian community on the whole, especially through backing up sport and its development! Mitra Kukar Football Club is an Indonesian football club based in Tenggarong, Kutai Kartanegara, East Kalimantan competing in the Indonesia Super League. We confide in Mitra Kukar football team and their desire to win.

Mitra Kukar CEO Endri Erawan and OctaFX representative Joanna Archer signed a sponsorship agreement as a part of annual Sponsorship gathering in Jakarta on March 18, 2015.

“On behalf of OctaFX, I would like to say how proud we are to be a part of this collaboration. OctaFX supports Indonesian community and the best way to support sport in Indonesia is to invest in successful and skillful football team like Mitra Kukar.

We share the same values, such as hard work, strength, dedication, purposefulness, aspiration towards victory.

We perceive the contract signing as the beginning of our long-lasting collaboration, and we are ready to assist the team in becoming Indonesian Super League champions this year.

Apart from that, team’s coach Scot Cooper has a clear-cut strategy, and the team is at the peak of its strength, so with OctaFX support Mitra Kukar becomes invincible!”

Joanna Archer, OctaFX

mitraa_zpscxo6vahr.png

Follow our Sponsorship page to know all the recent news on our fresh collaboration and cheer for Mitra Kukar!

Become a champion with OctaFX!

octafxfarid

Broker Representative

rrree_zps7sjbdk6y.png

View contest standings

multiaward_zpscbc375be.png

octafx_reg.png

I really had not much clue when it come to selection of broker but only after searching through the forum and reading reviews I found out about this wonderful company that OctaFX is and I must say this was the biggest decision that is paying me rewards that too with massive interest. I did not even needed to make investment yet I was able to get rewards due to their 8 USD no deposit bonus that has really no restrictions at all.

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant dc881ancora from Italy has piled up with Gain-
7647.60%
. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

Contests schedule

Ends on: Apr 11, 2015 00:00 (EET)

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-OctaFX supports Indonesian Super League team Mitra Kukar!

OctaFX company continues to support indonesian sports - ISL football club Mitra Kukar becomes our football partner!

What makes OctaFX loyal to our Indonesian clients is support of the Indonesian community on the whole, especially through backing up sport and its development! Mitra Kukar Football Club is an Indonesian football club based in Tenggarong, Kutai Kartanegara, East Kalimantan competing in the Indonesia Super League. We confide in Mitra Kukar football team and their desire to win.

Mitra Kukar CEO Endri Erawan and OctaFX representative Joanna Archer signed a sponsorship agreement as a part of annual Sponsorship gathering in Jakarta on March 18, 2015.

Follow our Sponsorship page to know all the recent news on our fresh collaboration and cheer for Mitra Kukar!

Become a champion with OctaFX!

octafxfarid

Broker Representative
OctaFX.com-OctaFX Supercharged Round 5 finished - iPhone 6 is sent to Indonesia!

Today we congratulate Mr. Zul Yadain from Indonesia with his spectacular performance in Round 5 OctaFX Supercharged real contest - master of USD/CAD currency pair, Overachiever and pip-hunter!

Don’t miss the invaluable advice Mr. Zul Yadain is sharing with you:

The OctaFX Supercharged contest is "A REAL CONTEST FOR REAL TRADERS" and it is really a real-challenging to me since this is the first time I take part in a real contest. I spent a lot of time being in front of the chart!

I know that I am not that much better than other traders but I keep trying and trying. Never Give Up is my motto and key to success. My strategy is to follow the Pro-Traders and stay with my own technique.
Definitely, my goal is to win Tesla!

Well, what I can tell other traders is that you should never stop trying and stay with the strategy that suits your own ways! One more thing "There comes a time in this game when a trader is forced to make that one, key, split-second decision. Fall behind or push ahead. To take a chance and risk it all or play it safe and suffer defeat!“

Mr. Zul Yadain will get his brand-new iPhone 6 very soon! Follow us on Facebook to see the pictures of the lucky winner! Meanwhile we invite you to join the competition to win 10 top-notch prizes including Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo and Renault Twizy!

Are you Supercharged? Enter the competition here!