• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Neteller - neteller.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seems a huge loss for you, fortunately i also active in the business field that accepted by NETELLER. Anyway, HYIP admin could use it since it has unitary feature which is no Chargeback, so their money could be safe after transaction.

Of course some hyip admins are now making use of NETELLER,since the collapse of Egopay,some hyip admins are now adding NETELLER,SKRILL and PAYZA as alternative,I know so many hyips that uses NETELLER as one of the payment gateways but for now I can only talk about Nanoindustryinv.com. I would have love this payment processor if so many hyips have exchange centre and not a direct exchanger,I would have converted some of my PM funds into NETELLER.

Verification is nothing to me,the problem that I am having with NETELLER is that I am not active in the field that they are supported,I mean the forex and sport bookies section. They should try to support hyips,though I know a hyip project that uses NETELLER as one of the payment gateways. Since Egopay has turned scam NETELLER can be a very good substitute because there is no fees involved in transactions. I know that HYIP admins will so much appreciate it if they support hyips.
I think its best that you use PM or other e-currency that use hyip sites on regular basis. If you use neteller then theirs a big chance that you going to loss your accounts and funds in two ways. One is somebody files or report that hyip site and neteller freeze that hyip site neteller account resulting for that hyip site to close down. Second and the worse part is having your neteller account suspended for doing fraudulent activities like investing in a hyip site.

I concur with you, NETELLER is good for other business which considered to be legal. I know gambling is legal in UK but in other country are not. Even like that we can see that HYIP itself considered to be Ponzi in UK so using Neteller would be a bad idea for HYIP admins.

You guys don't get what I am saying,I am saying that if it is allowed in the HYIP world,I will so much love it. I said it is not allowed in that field and that makes me not to be able to use it. All sport bookies are regulated that is why NETELLER and SKRILL are mostly used in that field,Forex brokers are regulated too so they are accetpted in that field also.

As for forex, even it is regulated but not all strict regulated payment processor will allow it. Neteller itself are the one who allow it aside from some. Neteller for me is very attractive because of its internal fees and for sure its easiness when i am accessing it plus accepting Forex.

I concur with you, NETELLER is good for other business which considered to be legal. I know gambling is legal in UK but in other country are not. Even like that we can see that HYIP itself considered to be Ponzi in UK so using Neteller would be a bad idea for HYIP admins.
The only constant thing in the world is change,I will tell you now that NETELLER and Skrill are integrating into HYIPs while STP is backing out gradually. I am saying this because I read articles from Paul admin of MNO,he made me to know this fact,apart from that,MNO now accepts payments from NETELLER for listing. Right now,NETELLER is doing a promotion and they are ready to share 20,000 amongst winners,the promo is all about making transactions.

Yes it will keep changing over and over again, i also know about MNO starting to accept Neteller, i hope this does not have much effect since up to now i am looking for TOS it seems i don't find any problem with using it in high risk business.

Is the TOS that you scared of? For me,I don't care about there TOS because I can abide with it,my fear is,this payment processor is regulated and if I should start making use of it,my account will get limited someday,I think regulated payment processor are strict to Nigeria.

I don't know if up till now, I have seen an exchanger that is ready to exchange this ecurrency in my country even though there is one I know that advertises it. Meanwhile, one of the popular ones is taking a poll to ascertain those that actually making use of it.

Exchangers in our country will not exchange this E-currency,the reason is because it is regulated,look at Paypal,Payza,STP etc,they can't exchange them as well,so the same goes to Neteller. Neteller is supported in our country yet no exchanger to exchange it,look at Payeer,so many exchangers are now exchanging it in our country.

I think you have a point because after the exchanger took the poll, I called him to enquire if he is ready to exchange and he told me to come personally as he can pay me in another E currency but on a condition that the minimum I should have is $100.

I finally withdraw funds via atm using neteller debit card. At first try the bank atm transaction failed. So I go to the next bank atm and try the next bank. I am happy that bank atm withdrawal is successful and the best part on it is that I only pay fix 6 US dollars fee and the maximum I can withdraw in a day is 1,000 dollars. 6 dollars for 1,000 dollars withdraw is very cheap fee for me.

I finally withdraw funds via atm using neteller debit card. At first try the bank atm transaction failed. So I go to the next bank atm and try the next bank. I am happy that bank atm withdrawal is successful and the best part on it is that I only pay fix 6 US dollars fee and the maximum I can withdraw in a day is 1,000 dollars. 6 dollars for 1,000 dollars withdraw is very cheap fee for me.
Is it that the fees of $6 is per $1000 withdrawal or per ATM withdrawal because in my country, the ATM can't dispense $1000 eqivalent in a single withdrawal. It seems that Neteller just like Paypal has a different fee for US users and have a different one for non US users.

Is it that the fees of $6 is per $1000 withdrawal or per ATM withdrawal because in my country, the ATM can't dispense $1000 eqivalent in a single withdrawal. It seems that Neteller just like Paypal has a different fee for US users and have a different one for non US users.
Its a fix fee. So its does not matter if you withdraw 10 dollars or 1,000 dollars the fee is 6 US dollars . Anyway the maximum amount you can withdraw in a day in neteller via atm is 1,000 dollars.

Now about ATM withdrawals in our country the limits is not base on the ATM but base on your bank. So theirs that has maximum of 500 dollars a day withdrawals theirs also other banks that has 400 dollars maximum withdrawals. We can also withdraw on other bank atm machine as long its belong to the same bank association and theirs just a minimal transaction fee for interbank withdrawals. Maybe about 25 cents.

In my country Neteller Exchanger's balance are plenty, but in some cases that will runnning out. But overall as for exchanging i don't find much problem with it. Anyway i wonder why Neteller's parent group want to buy Skrill.

Status
Not open for further replies.