• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Entromoney - entromoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirm @Decub they will have to spend and spend and spend before people start to eye them in return because of lavished promotion. Paypal is enough for people, PM is enough for people etc. So then what else but after all the promotion they will make it back when their service, support is working well.

Yes,it is just a regular payment processor,it will be very difficult for EM to gain popularity because the likes of Paypal,Payza,EP,PM,WMZ,Skrill,Neteller,OKpay has already won the market,so I don't see how Entromoney is going to fit in in any sector.

This system is all about "the down fall or slide back of any, brings famous to the other. Downfall of LR brought PM in, the downfall of Egopay is helping few processors like Payeer to grow faster. so might be for EntroMoney is there any other fall.

I just hope that EM would take the chance you know that is harder to get more followers especially when you cannot make such a competitive and interesting feature. All i see from EM that it is just another e-currency.

That is all you see, well that is right that they even have a view, for viewers. But they are still in the dark, if am to say. In PTC world, PTP, GPT, and few other online earning means, you will hardly find EntroMoney

I just hope that EM would take the chance you know that is harder to get more followers especially when you cannot make such a competitive and interesting feature. All i see from EM that it is just another e-currency.
I think they couldn't succeed in taking over a particular sector of online earning which I also feel was the beginning of their failure. It takes a lot for a new payment processor to break in and make waves in an already saturated ecurrency world.

That is right, building or development should begin from one side after another. Once they can be popular in one side, obviously those other sides also needs a successful processors, then will have to come to them through that first side of the influence.

I think they couldn't succeed in taking over a particular sector of online earning which I also feel was the beginning of their failure. It takes a lot for a new payment processor to break in and make waves in an already saturated ecurrency world.
We really don't know. Paypal once a mighty processor. But when Ebay decided to let go o paypal, Paypal seems become ordinary processor. Alertpay once consider stable end up getting sold and chance to payzs. Moneybookers has a good chart and even change its name to skrill and yet it end up getting bought by neteller. So its hard for a new processor to become a known and stable one. But if its has good CEO. I am sure they can find a way to become stable and popular in the next few years.

Good CEO plays an important roll in this Business. And users also wants very cheap things, like transaction rate though theirs is not much.
Been popular is a question of time and their operation, if the operate for good, like support, no downtime, etc with time they will be well known.

Status
Not open for further replies.