• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

how can i be verified in paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one way that you can try, some people can use that way while the other cannot do that, even before there is a verification through bank account, so it will be like Paypal send money to your bank and you must check it since that is a verification number that paypal sent

That is one way that you can try, some people can use that way while the other cannot do that, even before there is a verification through bank account, so it will be like Paypal send money to your bank and you must check it since that is a verification number that paypal sent
Bank account? Are you sure? I have added a lot of banks accounts in my paypal and get my account verified. But theirs no such thing as paypal sending money to your bank. What their is is paypal charging your creditcard if you want your account creditcard verified. The amount charge in your account is your verification number. Its funny if paypal will going to send money to your bank account so that you will get verified. lols.

Don't know in your beloved country, but in my country that was a real thing, i just couldn't follow that chance and grab it so i must verify by using virtual credit card. It is not funny as far as i know in Germany and US also has the similiar ways, but i don't know if that is not available anymore.

Don't know in your beloved country, but in my country that was a real thing, i just couldn't follow that chance and grab it so i must verify by using virtual credit card. It is not funny as far as i know in Germany and US also has the similiar ways, but i don't know if that is not available anymore.
So you mean paypal will going to deposit a money in your bank account and you check your bank account to get your account verified? What if I will just going to withdraw the money? lols. And no in US and Germany its does not have similar ways either. As I already send paypal support and ask regardless of this. If you want you give me your country and I will send another support asking for an explanation to them.

What sindarin is saying is very correct,it is not that paypal will send large amount into your bank account,they will only send about a dollar to your account when you get verified for the first time. You can even get verified with netspend account and few dollars will be credited into the account,netspend is a bank that gives a virtual bank account number and routine number,I have really forgotten about it.

What sindarin is saying is very correct,it is not that paypal will send large amount into your bank account,they will only send about a dollar to your account when you get verified for the first time. You can even get verified with netspend account and few dollars will be credited into the account,netspend is a bank that gives a virtual bank account number and routine number,I have really forgotten about it.
Just commonsense. Why on earth paypal will going to send funds into your bank account so that you will get verified? Even if its just a small amount. Lets say 1 dollar. Do you think that's all paypal will spend if its going to send money to our bank account? Its going to pay international bank transfer fee. And the local bank will also charge another fee. So in the end how much will you going to receive? and how much will paypal spend for that just to verify your bank account?

Secondly for the benefit of the doubt. I send support ticket to paypal asking about this and paypal reply that they don't verify bank account that way. Instead we need to send our bank account statement with address and signature on it to get out bank account verified.

You got some sense here in respect to International fee and Bank fee when Paypal tries sending to the Local Bank for verification. Am inline with you for the first time :)
Verifying only Paypal is different from linking Paypal with Local Bank Account...

I made a mistake in my previous post,I wanted to say that the Bank will credit the paypal account with little funds,I mean like cents up to a dollar. Seriously,I know some Nigerians back in the days that got verified with Netspend account and they all got succeeded.

Paypal will send the money just in small amount if in Rupias it is around Rp 10 -Rp 20. This is just confirmation purpose also about fees, i wonder why paypal does not take any fees when send us around $151 or more, as far as i know the bigger your transfer you will get the same fees. But right now this way is not available anymore in my country.

You got some sense here in respect to International fee and Bank fee when Paypal tries sending to the Local Bank for verification. Am inline with you for the first time :)
Verifying only Paypal is different from linking Paypal with Local Bank Account...
Once you link up your card, you automatically get verified and I think that's the way Paypal verifies for some of those countries where you cannot receive money but can only send across the globe.

Maybe that will be so for those countries that can not receive Paypal funds. Am just hoping if the can consider making them a full Paypal users most especially is Nigeria, many transaction is needed to be carried out over there, when enabled

VCC is needed to make your paypal account to be verified. Its the lackness of paypal for making easy of clients. But its security really good and best

We should not have one with Paypal since they are well organised and well equipped in this industry. And that's very good as they accepts many CC or VCC for verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.