• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Perfectmoney- www.perfectmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earning with PM is not difficult,I think you are too attached to PTP that was why it looked as if is hard to earn with it. I earn from other platforms. There was a time that no PTP forum paid me for like 3 months so I earned from a site,I turned $1 PM into $10 through hyips. I don't want to deviate from the thread if not I would have showed you how I did it.
I post in ptp for fun. The total earnings I can have in ptp forums in a month I can earn it in forex trading in a day. So right now at most I can earn about 25 dollars a month in ptp forums. While in forex I can earn about 20 dollars a day on average. But most of my trading accounts are base on neteller and paypal not in PM. Its only in ptp forums that I usually earn PM. That's why I have hard time earning.

There is something I noticed about my PM account. When my account was not verified and if I should try to access my account with UCWEB,my account end up been blocked but since when my account was verified,I easily access my account with UCWEB without any problem. I don't know if anyone is experiencing what I experienced.

No expansion here yet. It seems that perfect money is keep stable and until now we don't see much news about them, this is a good indication that Perfect Money become one of the most stable e-money that we can find in high risk business so easily, also their domain movement from .com to .is made them safer.

I have 10 dollars in here and its seems okay to me. I do try to spend more time trying to find sites to earn more via PM than really worrying about PM right now. Although I guess its because I am using my laptop and I don't have any browser problem.

I don't use a laptop to access my account yet I don't have problems with my account. Gone are those days that I was not verified,my account usually gets blocked because of the mobile browser that I used. UCWEB has a Yankee proxy,so whenever I access my PM account with it,there system detects it and my account will get blocked. One thing I liked about PM is there customer support,there support is very effective.

Perfect money is a nice one, i think one of the best and the most suitable replacement for Liberty Reserve so far. So far earning from HYIP isn't that hard in here compared in other high risk investment program, overall PM rules over HYIP and seems like PTP.

Yes,PerfectMoney is a good payment processor but I am expecting them to improve on there site just like Payza and STP. There design is already good but they should also add a feature like making deposits to PM account through Bitcoin. PM has very low fees,we small satoshi earners will be able to depsoit to our account with it. Seriously they need to join the league.

Right now to think about it PM is much better in term of features than LR. I am wondering why LR is so popular before. But its just right that PM is now the LR replacement. I do believe that PM is more stable than LR even at the prime of LR.

So far they are already stable and happy with the current condition, it seems that this payment processor will be like this for a while, i also does not see any sign that perfect money will change its product or giving any very great news for us.

If you are into hyips,you will know that very soon,PM will soon make adjustment on there site. I don't really know how long it will take but they have to join others,BTC is widely used by investors and it is decentralised,it will be an added advantage if PM can just allow users to make deposits/withdraw to there account through BTC.

I am wondering is this B account that they have will be more popular. Since it is tied with BTC i'm sure those who love cryptography and want more anonymous trading will prefer it. Seem like they don't come with the other new thing aside from that one.

I recently tried the loan feature of PM,I applied for a loan of $200,after a while I got a notification from PM that my loan request has expired,I was not surprise because I know if it was possible for them to loan me,so many people would have done the same and that will lead to total scam as no one will pay a refund.

I am wondering is this B account that they have will be more popular. Since it is tied with BTC i'm sure those who love cryptography and want more anonymous trading will prefer it. Seem like they don't come with the other new thing aside from that one.
I really don't understand this, is that there is now an option to use BTc on PM or that you have to open a second account for that because I really do not seem to see that on their site even though it's been pretty long I used it last.

I really don't understand this, is that there is now an option to use BTc on PM or that you have to open a second account for that because I really do not seem to see that on their site even though it's been pretty long I used it last.
With one ID you can create more than one PM accounts where someone can send you balance. Now, there are 4 type of accounts and one of them is BTC account. The difference for sure its rate, which is using BTC rate.

So this is all about rate, if you have an account that are using USD you can convert your B account(BTC in PM) balance to USD account and vice versa. Not to mention that you don't have to open another ID just to get more than one account. Hope you got what i mean.

I just opened my PM account and I discovered I can't perform such function. Is there any tab for it or something. I seem not to get the clearer picture even though I can see it in their news section.

I have not tried that, so I just found out that too when I logged in of recent. But not bothered to know on how it works till when I will be needing it but it is a great feature and shows improvement on their system.

To be honest I am always worry when theirs some changes in any processors that I use. Especially if its involve money features. Look at egopay its has good promo before its close down. I am not saying that PM is in water right now. I am just saying I don't like changes. Because even though changes can really make a site good. Its also sometime a sign that theirs something going on.

Some people should be worry if there are much news or something about them, but i think become a stable payment processor that still using by a lot of people for high risk business such as forex or HYIP is a good thing for them, they gain momentum when LR fell down.

yeah I think we should be some how worrisome because of the improvement, though it helps a lot but the worries will make us to be alter and awake to read they father steps, and to know if it is for Good or for Bad ( it also helps our consciousness ) ... anyway that is a very good feature, if we can convert Bitcoin into PM USD like @sindarin lamented. Then no need to involve exchangers for the conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.