• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Safe enough or not?

I just want to know whether the investment on PAMM trading is safe enough or there is plenty of chances that you go on loss? Any idea from experts please!

am not any expert but still want say something that is any invest in trading its totaly depend on you how you will trade and after that the main thing is trading is also a matter of risk factor so its better before investing know about it better

PAMM accounts are very safe only tou have to invest with the right broker and remember to check out the return they have given....

I think the real skill is in finding a good money manager or the investor (term for the person who does the trading). Once you find that person who is reliable and can do trading for you then you will find that such investment is more safe compared than anything else even better than solo trading.

PAMM account is safe as far as safety of money is concerned. The moment an investor wishes to withdraw he can do so without any obligations (as long as there is no lock in period). The profit, if any, can be withdrawn quickly as long as the broker is honest. However, performance can never be guaranteed. Even past performance can only be an indication but not a confirmation of what is expected in the future. Thus, it is better to do adequate research before investing in a PAMM account.

The safety of PAMM lies a lot on the manager. That is why it is always advisable that the investor takes time to cross check not just the past achievements of the manager but his most recent ones. Though all these are no clear indications that he wouldn't flop in future but it goes a long way in pointing what to expect.

of course trading with pamm system this does not mean you will not loss at any time or you will just make profits all the time but there is traders in this system making profits more than loosing

By the way, pamm managers are not perfect, investors are not perfect. You can't expect a perfect trade. If you want to invest in pamm, good. But you have to know all of them are forex and in forex there is no assurance of constant profit. Get a good manager of your account and check his or her record, check his or her performance and make your own conclusion.

we must find the best Paam-account manager in the list. if we do not find the best you can lose your money with paam-account

Though a lot of people advocate that one of the criteria to know a good PAMM manager is the length of time he's been trading. I might consider a manager that hasn't stayed so long in the business but with some degree of success. I was going through IFX list of managers and I came across some with less than 3 months since they registered but I must say, their record look quite good.

Though a lot of people advocate that one of the criteria to know a good PAMM manager is the length of time he's been trading. I might consider a manager that hasn't stayed so long in the business but with some degree of success. I was going through IFX list of managers and I came across some with less than 3 months since they registered but I must say, their record look quite good.
i think it's enough safe and good for trader

Yeah @Decub our safety depends on the PAMM Account manager, once he can handle the trading, our Account is assured with profit. That is why choosing a good Trader is a way to make good profit in this platform.

Yeah @Decub our safety depends on the PAMM Account manager, once he can handle the trading, our Account is assured with profit. That is why choosing a good Trader is a way to make good profit in this platform.
For sure we must choose the best pamm manager since that manager is the one who will handle your own money. Records of that manager perforamnace is one of the indicator to choose is that manager good enough or just nothing.

What of if the Best Manager is the one that required a percentage of 50% of your profit, they other Better Trader requires 20% of your profit and the Good Trader requires 5%. What gonna be our perspective? Remember that it is Good, Better, Best!

So, emotional people should not start pamm business then. I also have some money on two pamm accounts, more exactly, with two managers on one pamm system of freshforex.There is no sense to interfere their work. If you know how to trade, trade on your own. but if you don't, never interfere the business of the one who knows. Right?

If you are confident and you have a lot of experience in forex trading, you should create a master-account and get investors, but if you are not, it's better to create a partner-account.

Last edited:
The PAMM Service allows investors to find a successful trader and easily invest funds, while allowing managers to open bigger positions and increase their personal gain from profitable investments. The profit earned in each PAMM account is automatically distributed among the investors based on their share in the investment. TENKOFX provides a secure platform which removes all non-trading risks, ensuring that the funds you invest will only be used for trading. Each manager and investor assumes all trading risks for their share of the funds under management. All PAMM account results are published with total transparency, so you can easily analyse the performance and statistics of each trader and decide where to invest your funds.

It is more better to learn how to trade, but may be using PAMM for making Money as a Newbie in Forex Business, so that with time you will start self trading and handle your Account the best way.

paam acccount is great investment. we can control our money. it will be safe. we need review the great trader who manage account. when we found the good trader. we will get stable profit. i'm investing in paam account fo liteforex.i has profit with it.