• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

confusing!!

hello,

i'm newbie to these forex and stuffs, been in to learning new things daily, but still not convinced. i need a easy forex trading software with easy user navigation..

can anyone recommend good one please??

thanks!

there are many sites offering such softwares but mostly they are expansive and you have to pay to get such softwares. I search through google and find a website which is offering free forext robots you can check my thread for more info my thread The Answer "where to get free forex robot" in this section i hope you will like it.

Its also our responsibility to google search or fine any means which will be convinience for us to fine the forex robot and get from because right now the robotic system which is been offering nowourdays most of them are not worthy at all so its our responsibility to fine the good one.

hello,

i'm newbie to these forex and stuffs, been in to learning new things daily, but still not convinced. i need a easy forex trading software with easy user navigation..

can anyone recommend good one please??

thanks!

I suggest you look through reliable websites such as the Forex peace army and Babypips to find the best broker for you. It's also advisable that beginners start with paper trading to learn how the market works hands-on. Most brokers today offer demo accounts today. Just find like 2 or 3 brokers that are legit and you're comfortable trading with. Once you find the one that you're most comfortable trading with, and after training yourself for a substantial amount of time, consider switching into a live account.

I'm currently trading with HY Markets and while it's not perfect found it the most suitable for my trading preferences.

Hope you find the best broker for you.

Don't worry about the forex trading it is the only brokers that make you confidently start your online business on their behalf. I am a new member of Profiforex and got various financial benefits from the company.

there are many sites offering such softwares but mostly they are expansive and you have to pay to get such softwares. I search through google and find a website which is offering free forext robots you can check my thread for more info my thread The Answer "where to get free forex robot" in this section i hope you will like it.

i read your post where you have described about the robot so if you dont mind that how this robot's are work in live trading is the robot are properly can calculate the market points. please view

Don't worry about the forex trading it is the only brokers that make you confidently start your online business on their behalf. I am a new member of Profiforex and got various financial benefits from the company.

I also read your post where you have mentioned that your broker hasbeen handle of your account so i want to know that is it true that I mean to say that if open a account then broker will handle my accounts properly.pls give your view

You should try first at babypips. You will get free lessons on forex and a free of cost demo account to learn trading.

Accutaly am a new comers so i just found a word from your post where you have mentioned a word babypips so if you dont mind can you please explain that what is "babypips"

u can visist the etrading academy site the actually teaches how to tarde and invset in stock market

if i visit in any etradinng academic site the actually teaching poupose regarding to learn forex trading then how much can I learn about it and it will fruitfull for future

Invariably all the trading softwares are menu driven i.e., we do not need any great deal of knowledge to use the same. It just takes few hours to get accustomed to the various icons in the trading software. There is always a help menu to clear doubts. Just google with apt word and you will find plenty of articles to use the software without any trouble. As far as forex trading is concerned, MT4 remains the most popular trading platform among traders. It is also very easy to use as well. Within few hours, we would be able to learn the usage of most of its functions without any trouble.

if i visit in any etradinng academic site the actually teaching poupose regarding to learn forex trading then how much can I learn about it and it will fruitfull for future

You have to read the theoretical part too and its equally important as that of practical, learn the theory and apply or see how it actually works in the market . for this open a Demo account.

I think that just using EA, and your trade will be colorful with green and red on your metatrader..
Just keep making green trade. like in my NDD account from Liteforex broker