• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

You are right. To earn consistent profit from Forex market it’s really impossible for low skilled Forex trader. However, a expert Forex trader can easily earn huge money within a quick time. By the way, I was very much sincere in my demo account to learn technical and the fundamental analysis. Actually, ‘Free Forex eBook’ of GCI Financial helped me very much to learn basic rules of Forex. Even, their video tutorials are also useful to learn technical technique of market. Thus, I made my trading skilled by learning. So, when I was a chain successful Forex trader in my demo. Then, I opened in my live account for making real profit. Now, I can earn consistent money very comfortably.

Depends from trader to trader. Ask a newbie, he'll say yes
Ask an experience trader, he'll not reply the same coz he has a giant knowledge in it.. have gone through thick n thin parts of this industry and how know all this works.

Yes, forex trading is not easy for newbie. We need to learn more about forex trading. We can use demo account to learn about forex. I also still use it. And surely, we should learn from our trading experience too. I think video tutorials also will help beginners too

It is idly true that Forex is not easy to earn money because 98% traders especially the people who are newcomer are failing in Forex every day. So it is clearly considered as a complicated business in the present. And success in Forex is not a short term process it is related a long term activity. In addition, without having a great support of a reliable trading platform like ‘GCI’ it will be very complicated to you. This ECN trading platform is considered as a award winning trading platform in Europe. It has been awarded as a Best Forex Broker for many times. This ECN trading platform has fasted slow software so it is possible to understand the real movement of market.

Forex trading is something which you need to take seriously in order to be successful in the Market, and for newbies it is not easy at all because some of things in trading are too complex for the new traders who want to start their journey in the FX Market.

Utmost all new Forex traders have a tendency to earn huge money without learning. Because, they think Forex is a money machine. So, they start their trading with greed and emotion though their trading knowledge is nothing. That’s way maximum new Forex trader leave trading within three years. By the way, I make my trading life much enjoyable with my small trading knowledge. Because, I am getting all latest trading analysis from ECN trading broker ‘GCI’. Even, I can predict the market trend very easily. Because, I can know daily pivot point with support and resistant point from this trading platform. So, according to their information easily I can make regular money. Luckily, I get 4% bonus from this broker.

It is believed that, almost 95% traders especially newcomer are falling everyday in Forex trading in the present world because of their lacking knowledge in Forex . In spite of having very difficulty I can consider Forex is very easy way to earn because I have a great support of a trusted trading platform ProfiForex that makes me Forex very easy by providing many trading facilities. From this trading platform I always get proper direction for making profit.

In order to my trading experience predict that Forex is most complicated online business. Because almost 90% traders especially, who are newcomer are falling in Forex in spite of having more difficulty. But in my treading life, I consider Forex is too much easy to earn money because I have a great support of an ECN trading platform ‘ProfiForex’ that makes me Forex easy by providing many trading facilities. This friendly platform supplied me 1:500 leverage so, in spite of having little balance I can trade with a big lot.

It is depend on your trading proficiency. For the reason that, in this market place invest is not anything than trading knowledge. In addition, with a tiny balance you can make it larger in a short time if you have most accurate trading understanding. For that reason I have chosen MxTrade as my trading platform where huge strong conveniences are accessible for congregation accurate trading skill especially MT4 video tutorial.

Forex is not easy to make constant profit in the long term, what you need to do is keep studying and develop skills. With enough knowledge, it will be not difficult to make money.

trading and make profit is difficult task. it require understanding and strategy. there are many traders fail due to trade reckless. that is the approach we need to avoid. if we are do not understand yet the way to trade effective, we should learn and make ourselves improve. observe the market, point out how it behave and thus, we are create specific strategy and risk management plan. which enabling us to trade appropriately.

Exactly, but knowledgeable Forex traders make it easy by their clear knowledge of market and their long time trading experience. BY the way, now my trading life is much easier and comfortable for free mobile trading facility of ‘TradingBanks trading broker. I find good trading environment in my mobile phone for trading. Even, I can use my tab for trading because of using this regulated trading platform. Actually, TradingBanks trading broker is very restricted about hidden fees. This is way, I get best profit guarantees from this ECN trading platform. On the other hand, I am also enjoying their automatic withdrawal system.

@kasual: Of course, i also see this business as a hard work despite actually it isn't not as hard as the other business that i ever did. Forex has its own hardness that we cannot compare to the other like observing the market, manage its risk, or create some powerful strategy.

Totally agree, anyone who doesn't have the right knowledge about forex market can't be successful in their trading, meaning by being successful to get consistent profits over time. Learning is the first step every newbie should take before getting into trading forex.

Although forex trading is not easy, but many people seems like it. My question is why do the like to try a the difficult way and they do not choose other type of investment which is easier? Let us consider it together

I think because they do not want to learn more about forex. As a trader, we must keep learning in forex because there will be more knowledge. We also can learn from trading experience to make us be more ready to trade in forex

I agree with you, the main thing for trader is a good mental vocabulary. But it is important for success not to work with outright cheater, like Broco, MMCIS and etc.

Although forex trading is not easy, but many people seems like it. My question is why do the like to try a the difficult way and they do not choose other type of investment which is easier? Let us consider it together
Actually forex trading is easy. Many just too lazy to study forex trading properly and many actually don't believe that they can actually become a successful trader and this is the main reason why they fail in forex trading. Not because its hard in forex trading.

Actually forex trading is easy. Many just too lazy to study forex trading properly and many actually don't believe that they can actually become a successful trader and this is the main reason why they fail in forex trading. Not because its hard in forex trading.
It 's easy but sometimes,there are traders who still make mistake and wrong when making order. When we make "sell" order, price move up and vice versa. It's the most difficult. We must understand market movement while it can not be predicted with certainty

We know 90% Forex traders are loser. So, definably it’s not easy way to make quick money. But, you see only professional Forex traders can earn regular money without any pain. Because, they can different between real setup with fake setup of market. Yes, now I can do this for the reason is my good trading knowledge that I got from free educational facilities of TradingBanks broker.

We know 90% Forex traders are loser. So, definably it’s not easy way to make quick money. But, you see only professional Forex traders can earn regular money without any pain. Because, they can different between real setup with fake setup of market. Yes, now I can do this for the reason is my good trading knowledge that I got from free educational facilities of TradingBanks broker.

Knowledge must be improved from time to time. Forex trading is not easy but if we want to learn here, nothing is impossible to get profit consistently in forex. Traders need process and we must be patient here

Forex trading is not easy because it is a complex of problem. It is not only about trade. You should protect yourself from problems with broker. Alpari UK, Brocco, Diven FX showed that it was an actual problem.