• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

A way of winnig huge profits.

has chance to gain big profit when we are trade with big margin size. and for that goal, we should trade with big capital. if has small capital only, do not expect big profit. due to that we can't trade with big margin size.

has chance to gain big profit when we are trade with big margin size. and for that goal, we should trade with big capital. if has small capital only, do not expect big profit. due to that we can't trade with big margin size.
But i think that as long as you have higher leverage that is not a big deal. I mean that with smaller capital and higher leverage you could buy higher lot, which mean more profit if you could make profit to your side. I think that is the othe way to earn money.

Despite your desire to earn, always keep in mind the situations with alpari and broco. So, it is always reasonable to distribute your investments between various brokers.

I do not ignore small profits. Because, I know a big profit is consistent of many small profits. In addition, I do not need huge profit without money management. Because, I respect my profession and my business. Actually, after losing huge money in my first year of trading then I was totally fed up about Forex. Then, I took free training course of TradingBanks trading broker. There I learned trading principle very clearly. In addition, I get most flexible trading environment from TradingBanks because of their 200+ trading instruments facility. So, now I can trade in any Forex currency, Indices, CFDs and metals.

When we can get maximal profit in forex, we must be able to improve more our trading skills. To get more profit from time to time, is not easy thing to do. Even a PAMM Manager in TenkoFx also can manage funds from his investors by improving skills and also by controlling emotion when trading

Dear, be professional. Don’t want to make here huge money without good trading skilled. It’s not any kind of lottery or gambling. So, knowledge is the power of success in Forex. Whatever, I am happy with my small profit because, I get my profit on regular basis. Besides, I like to use my MasterCard for transaction my profit. For using TradingBanks broker I can use it without any additional fees.

We will get huge profit, if we have good skills here. We do not need to use huge amount. As along as we want to improve and we want to make our trading skills be better, we will get maximal profit. In TenkoFx, i try to do it. I use demo account to help me, improve my trading skills in forex.

we want to earn big profit we must trade with long term trading. you can join in with short term trading . example. when you trade with H1 time frame you can get 30-40 pip. but when you trade with daily or H4 frame. you can get 70-100 pip. you can choose some strategy for you.

we want to earn big profit we must trade with long term trading. you can join in with short term trading . example. when you trade with H1 time frame you can get 30-40 pip. but when you trade with daily or H4 frame. you can get 70-100 pip. you can choose some strategy for you.

As a trader, we must have own trading strategy to be able to know about forex trading. Using demo account, we also can find trading strategy which is suitable for us. And surely, we also must be discipline.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

it has no formula. we can earn money with this market it is great. how much money we can earn. it depend on our experience and knowledge. we can't use other way. we can lose our money

If you sell from upper point of market or buy from loser level of market, then you can make huge profit. Ha ha ha!! Just kidding. Personally, I am not much aggressive to earn huge profit. But, I try to follow market trend. And, by this way, I get enough money around the month. Importantly, technical analysis of TradingBanks plays a vital role for knowing right market trend.

Its not necessary that we should trade with huge capital it can be done with less amount too, the thing is you should place your trades very wisely.

Well margin is not needed to protect capital. A trader needs to control his or her risk. Way of winning huge profit is not to use bigger lot size. Having a good strategy can do it slowly.

I have seen according to my trading experience , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make huge profit by taking high leverage and practically they fall a great loss when trading. so, before trading with high leverage , we the traders have to know how to manage risk.

Traders have to work hard with proper trading strategies and plans with good rules and regulations so that we can earn good profit as per our experience and like that we can make a standard living.

Right now, my trading equity is 10K, and I expect only 8-10% monthly return here! In addition, I use only 3-4% for my daily cost! So, I preserve my profit for making a healthy trading equity thus I can use more standard trading lot size in near future! Forex trading is my permanent way of money making, so I don’t need sudden huge profit here!

Whatever the trading system is, I don’t believe any shortcut way of money earning from Forex! Yes, sometimes it’s really easy to determine the current status of market! But, in average trading is always a challenging profession.