• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long should a newbie trade in the demo account?

Its good to trade in demo. But once you are trading in real account I suggest we practice in cent account. Theirs two reason why its better to trade in cent account. One is that you are trading real money so the emotional trading is already their. Unlike in demo that we don't feel the loss.

Well. I still think its better to trade on mini accounts than in demo ones. At least not to long. A few months are enough and than mini ones.

This is cannot be answered easily like that. All the answer lies from that traders, but usually i see traders can achieve a better condition for real trading around 2-10 months of doing demo account dilligently. Based on my analysis if you keep trading and learn for whole business days then i think 4-6 months are fine. As for me i spend only 5 months in demo account.

Its will be on how long its going to take you to learn how to trade in forex. I do start earning in forex after three months trading in demo account. But I do trade in demo and real account at the same time. I don't think I can fully learn if I only practice in demo account.

I have my own strategy but think that many traders are doing the same: when I started to trade with a new broker I always use demo accounts. Now a have two demo accounts with a new brokers to test them and I have a real account with my broker whom I trust.

As long as possible, but in a smart way not like playing Forex game or gambling. If you are serious and training hard, I think 2 months are enough for you to enter the market.

i has trade with forex for 4 year. i still trade demo now. i trade real and trade demo at same time. becuase we can learn more form demo account. we can make more money demo contest if we succeed

I say it really depends on the trader, some stay for a year, others for a couple of months, but another good way is to trade live on a small scale, usually i tell people to try out live trading for a couple of weeks just to test the broker, but some brokers now offer no deposit bonuses, if im not mistaken hotforex offers 30 dollars for new traders, not necessarily means free money but its good to try the live platform.

How long one has to trade in a demo account before using a live account? This depends on the individual capacity in understanding the forex market and trading principles. The success in demo trading should not give over-confidence. Because the emotional part of trading is missing in demo trading as it involves only virtual money. Apart from demo trading participate in some demo trading contest. this will help you in comparing yourself with other traders.

I say it really depends on the trader, some stay for a year, others for a couple of months, but another good way is to trade live on a small scale, usually i tell people to try out live trading for a couple of weeks just to test the broker, but some brokers now offer no deposit bonuses, if im not mistaken hotforex offers 30 dollars for new traders, not necessarily means free money but its good to try the live platform.
I do agree with you that whole is depend on the trader's hand. Newbie should trade in demo account because it's important. Not all traders want to spend their time in this "useless" account. If you want i suggest around 6 months to make yourself familiar with forex and make sure you have a good strategy that you should mastering.

It’s not fixed. Fully depend on traders learning process and their concentration. However, I had leaned the market basic knowledge by ‘fxcc’ demo practicing only six months. Actually, I was much serious in my demo to learn Forex business. Therefore, six months was enough for me to be an expert Forex trader. This is way, now I can earn regular money in my real account without any problem.

Newbies must spend time finding a good forex broker site that has a paying forum that we can earn bonus funds that we can use to trade and make money. This is why I keep on trading in forex right now. My main goal and objective is very clear in forex trading and that is to keep on building my trading account and hope to earn more in here.

It depends on the type of brain you have. If you are a fast learner, I think you should not trade demo for more than one month.

I traded demo for less than 31 days and I registered a live micro account, after which deposited just 20$ to test what real trading was all about. I think it is best to learn with a live account if you have a few bucks to lose.

Learning with a live account will help you get use to the real trading without wasting time. If you want to open a Live account for practice, you should choose a very low leverage so that the money you've deposited will not get used up on time when you lose. You never know, you could turn that small amount into a big amount if you are smart.

Newbies must spend time finding a good forex broker site that has a paying forum that we can earn bonus funds that we can use to trade and make money. This is why I keep on trading in forex right now. My main goal and objective is very clear in forex trading and that is to keep on building my trading account and hope to earn more in here.

We must choose broker which provide the best service to their client. So when trading, we can be more comfortable and we also can be more focus when trading. Demo account must be maximized as well as possible to improve our trading skill and get more maximal result

A few months unless the trader is just too impatient to go for real account. It's a matter of impatience that newbies are in a rush to enter real trading which isn't a good thing to do. He's the loser himself in the end.. doesn't affect others.

As long as he is not confident a trader should trade in Demo account, there is point in loosing money in the real market without learning.

Its an individual decision, but its a very important and tough decision too, if you are satisfied with the trading in Demo account then you should try in real account.

Its an individual decision, but its a very important and tough decision too, if you are satisfied with the trading in Demo account then you should try in real account.
Using demo account we will be able to learn how to trade in forex without having to spend money, make deposit here. We can try to use demo account to hone our basics of trading in forex.

I think it should depend on individuals, one should get knowledge and experience from demo account, when you are confident for forex trading, you can go to live account, but I think it should be at least 6 months

result is parameter. when we are able to make profits more than losses, and it stand sustainable, for around 4-6 months, mean that we are prepared to trade on live account, and deal with real risk and market pressure.