• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex business or job?

With more than 5 Trillion dollars in daily trading volume we can say that Forex is the biggest business in the world and making lot of millionaires every year, it is not a Job definitely because it is not the duty of a trader to trade everyday or every minute, for some it is a Hobby and for some it is way to live.

I will rather call Forex trading a business than calling it a job, the is that , it deals with buying and selling of currencies, and this is pure trading and not the other wise, if this is the case, it is better we call spade a spade. Forex trading is pure business, but if you find a work under the institution, that might be a job, but Forex traders do business of trading.

Definitely, Forex is the name of pure business. Because, we traders get enough financial support with personal freedom. So, it can’t be any kind of job. Interestingly, a trader can use this business as a part time job as well as lifetime profession. I am a student. So, I am using this popular business as part time business. Surely, I’ll take Forex trading as my full time profession after my student life. On the other hand, now I can use my trading chart at anywhere. Because, I can use ‘GCI’ trading software in my mobile without any additional fees. Even, I am getting 4% interest from this ECN trading platform that inspire me very much to trade in Forex.

So if Foreign exchange trader is not your job then you are unemployment isn't it? One thing I do not understand is why the split between jobs and businesswhereas it is one part, although you do not have a boss in forex but it is your job, if this is not your job then I could categorize a trader in any financial world as unemployment .

Although many people consider Forex as a job but I think it cannot be possible at all. Practically, it is known all over the world as a professional business. And I also want to be a professional in this business in spite of having more difficulty. Therefore, I am getting most accurate support from ‘ProfiForex’ that prolonged my trading skill. This platform provides many educational facilities so I become a knowledgeable trader very easily. So my trading life is too much well-informed .

The facilities of Forex proved that Forex trading is a pure business. Because, we traders can invest out money according to our ability. On the other hand, it’s open platform for all traders. As a result, we get much freedom with enough financial support. But, after joining in Forex I was very much anxious about my capital safety. So, now I have selected UK FCA regulated trading broker ‘ExoFx’. Because, this broker allows any kind of trading EA or trading software. So, my trading life is full of freedom. Even, I get enough facilities from ‘ExoFx’ trading broker for mobile trading. Therefore, now can make more money by Forex trading.

What I liked most about FBS wascustomized approach to every client

I have noted such trading advantages of FBS asleverage from 1:1 to 1:2000

I liked the company’s services very much.

In the arly of my forex trading acitivity, I perfor forex trading as a business, but now I think and perform forex trading more than a business. It is my job.
Business is also could be job for you, like me right now i don't trade daily but i can earn well at the moment and starting to compound until i got bigger capital, since forex another key is capital/equity. Job could be treated as business and vice versa but again this is depend on the way you see it.

Business is also could be job for you, like me right now i don't trade daily but i can earn well at the moment and starting to compound until i got bigger capital, since forex another key is capital/equity. Job could be treated as business and vice versa but again this is depend on the way you see it.
Of course, we must treat forex as business because forex is risky business. We must have good skills so we should learn first. it will make us earn money if we also can maximize our trading capital. look for the right moment to make order.

As a professional trader, I am not willing to consider Forex as a job. Because, now, all over the world, it is well known as a professional business. Actually, those people take it as their part time trade, only they consider it as a job. By the way, my trading life is very secure in MXTrade .because, this trading platform is regulated by EU. So, I have not tension in my investment security.

I trade in forex because i want to get additional income, it's a business and a job which will make us be able to earn money as ling as we want to learn first about forex because there is not easy about forex trading. Do not forget that we also must learn from trading experience too

A professional Forex trader gets enough financial freedom from this volatile market. On the other hand, Forex market is open for 24 hours in a day. This is way, a trader easily can handle his trading profession according to his own decision. That means, Forex is a pure business. The criteria of Forex really proved that it’s a name of business. But, if you want you can take this business as your part time job. I’, one of them because, I’m a part time Forex trader. TradingBanks trading broker makes my part time trading much flexible. Because, now I get best mobile trading environment with enough technical tools. By the way, by Forex trading I remove my money problem very smoothly.

Forex trading is actually a form of investments and not a business. You can say its a business if you have service offered and clients or customers. Its absent in forex trading. Also its not a job since we don't have a boss in here.

Forex is a profession and people make their lives out of it, so you need to have that passion and knowledge to get success in the Forex Market.
yeah. we need passion we can trade with it 24h . it is great market. we will not tired when we follow it. it can be a business and job. when you are investor it is a business. it is a job when you manager other money

It’s a ideal profession that’s enough to explain Forex trading. In not interested to put it on job or business. Because I think, it’s depending on you. Forex provides us much freedom so, we traders can use this market according to our personal choice. For the reason that Forex market is open for 24 hours. Honestly, I am a part time Forex trader. Because, I’m doing a government job. Besides, I’m making huge money by as a part-time Forex trader. Because, now I get best mobile trading environment from TradingBanks trading broker. So, I’m using my trading strategy on my mobile. That’s way, I’m a successful trader.

Forex is a business and job, it is clear and i don't see any difference between it. With that business we can treat it as our own job and as job that is our business because the nature of forex itself which has business side that we can exploit to earn money without need any boss.

Its both! Business and job. Some company offers basic salary with incentives from the performance & some company only pays for performance. So it covers all.

Its both! Business and job. Some company offers basic salary with incentives from the performance & some company only pays for performance. So it covers all.
Its depends on what you do here in forex. If you own a broker site or a brokerage, a bank or a financial institution then its a business for you. If you are hired by this companies then its a job for you. But if you invest money in here then you are just an investor trader in here.

There are traders who trader for others like banks, hedge funds etc. It is a job for those type of traders. Those who trader for themselves, trading is a business for them.

I think business is a job you do and forex is no other exception, but whatever it may be forex market has been very good option for people who are looking for a part time job.