• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which payment processors do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYIPs will never stop making use of PM,PAYEER is another payment processor that I love but the glitch in there system is making me to dislike it. I don't know if any of you has encountered the problem that I am going through with WMZ,my number 2 payment processor. I cannot send funds,I am getting an error message that I have insufficient funds. Is it that there is a problem with there system or they have a or some type minimum amount to send out now,just curious.

But they can add the other electronic money as PM's substitute. PAYEER for the example as one of those substitute, the others like Webmoney or the other potential electronic money. It is also give more diversification that helps their client to choose which is the most suitable e-money for them.

Maybe @hadg33 you are trying to send all your balance, they have their own cut in every payment you are processing. Except if they are saying so while you have more fund left to cover those little fee, maybe contact their support, if so.

What are you talking about,I know about WMZ fees,I think the problem is from there end. Right now I prefer PAYEER over it,PAYEER seems to be getting more popular. Russians seems to own it and now so many exchangers in my country have started selling and buying it,that alone will make me to like it.

PAYEER seems a good idea to me, i also love the fact that it is accepting many kind of business from low risk to high risk such as HYIP. I hope they could be like that and keep stay away from US jurisdiction.

Yes,you are right,they should just stay away from U.S. PAYEER has proven to be a reliable payment processor regardless of the latest scam they faced. Egopay scammed PAYEER for about $200,000 and yet PAYEER seems stable and admins and investors of HYIPs never panicked. So I have chose to be using it till eternity.

As long as admin of PAYEER has its own money to backup what he prepared to loss then we don't have to worry, also since PAYEER change its template, it become a better thing than before. An electronic money that could eat some shares that EGOPAY left behind.

Honestly,I never believed that PAYEER would survived from that situation,the funniest thing is that the admin always visit MMG and discuss with users,it seems that this payment processor is solely owned,not sure.

Yes,you are right,they should just stay away from U.S. PAYEER has proven to be a reliable payment processor regardless of the latest scam they faced. Egopay scammed PAYEER for about $200,000 and yet PAYEER seems stable and admins and investors of HYIPs never panicked. So I have chose to be using it till eternity.
You can say that again, but for me, what happened to Egopay may still put some fear in the sight of some other investors because my kind of person wouldn't have thought that Egopay will scam any soon. I was even looking at some other smaller ones to do and not a payment processor as big as Egopay.

I have been telling you all that all payment processors might face what Egopay has faced regardless of it been regulated. If a live bank can liquidate that means any payment processor can fold up as well. For me,I never liked Egopay from the day it was launched,so I never made use of it. Payeer seems very stable to me,it been owned by Russian,I believe Russians know how to control a payment processor.

As long as they don't have much problem with the management then you won't have a big deal, EGOPAY for example it is good one but coming with some unclear story at first that they are somehow related to Payza, also next that their management act less carefully in a sale that is too bombastic. This though does not accept the US but could bring down an electronic money like EGOPAY.

@sindarin yeah, although that Egopay owes Payeer some balance but in eaten Egopay's shares now will be to best idea in return of the money.
I will not say that the Hack is from the refused countries because PM also don't accept US but remains secured.

Egopay wasn't hacked in any way. It is crystal clear that the admin tactically eloped with the money under some flimsy excuses and something tells me he would come someday with a similar investment. More so, he might want to come back and take advantage of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.