• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is your favourite currency pair and why

My favorite currency pair is EURUSD too. I think it is the most popular among traders as well and I am pretty sure their popularity brings its a characteristics of well or at least more predictable than others one.
Its not a question if its popular. Its a question if you are earning in here or not. I think its best not to spend time in here at all if you are a newbie in forex trading. The value of eur/usd is much bigger than aud/usd. I do suggest that you try to trade a pair that has less value than US dollars to have more free margin.

Same here. EURUSD & USDJPY are my most favorite currency because they move fast and I can take my profits easily. Actually, I understand them so properly, that is why

As long its make you earn profit its good for you. Now I am stuck with aud/usd. Although right now I do believe that its best to trade nzd/usd for me as its much cheaper and same time I can earn more swap interest in here.

EUR/USD is my most favorite trading pair. Because, I never lost my big trading capital in this reliable trading platform. On the other hand, the trading spreads of this trading spreads of EUR/USD is much narrowest from others. So, it’s very comfortable for me to use this trading currency for scalping. This is way, I always use this trading pair.

I wander why eur/usd being more famous and favorite as trading instrument??
And why its movement more volatile than other currency??

Eur/Usd is my favorite because of it's low spread and high range of movements . But for now Eur/Jpy is more exciting because it has a very high range of movements and it best suits traders who has small accounts because they have the chance to quickly double their account

I prefer EUR/USd from above mentioned pairs. But I want to share my most favorite pair here which is EUR/JPY. Why I love it because it has greater movement in a day. I have noticed that it can move more than 300 pips per day. So one can easily get a target of 10 pips any time with even no analysis.

In point of fact, I can trade all major currencies in my trading platform ‘ProfiForex’ . When I kicked Forex I could trade in many pair at six and seven because of missing familiarity in Forex. I also trade in gold pair many times. But by using this pair I almost lost my whole balance. Because it is very fastest pair I have ever seen. By the way, now I prefer to trade in EURO/USD because of its slow motion.

Although, as a newcomer I have to depend on EURUSD but, I like to trade various trading currency for increasing my trading performance. So, I have chosen MxTrade as my trading platform where I am getting almost 50 up major currency. So, in a short time, my trading capability is rapidly escalating. Here, I am also able to trade spot metal and CFDs. but, I have seen in order to my trading experience that by and large Forex traders are not willing to trade different trading currency for avoiding risk. But, it can be the right decision at all. we should all trade all major currency pair for ever-increasing out trading presentation.

I earn a thousand dollars last month simply because I am trading aud/usd only. I do prefer to focus on one pair since I realize that the more simple my trade is the better chance I am making some profit. I do earn good money in here and in two to three years I can earn big with my trading capital by just trading aud/usd

Well mostly I trade EURUSD so I can say it is my favorite pair. But I also trade GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURJPY. It depends actually on opportunity that chart presents but EURUSD stays under focus all the time.

For most the EURUSD is a favorite for most, due to highvolatility and most info about the pair is accessible, its my most traded pair at hotforex, though I look into other airs such as the AUD and JPY etc

If I am not wrong then GBPCHF has a very high spread. I do not keep track of that pair but I would not choose it anyways. Specially after what SNB did last year to mankind.

I prefer to trade using major pairs like GU and EU, as trading with major pair has a rapid movement so it will be easier to analyze the market well. And I can get a quick profit

Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD trading pair which is mainly considered as a bass currency in this market place. But, we the traders have to trade various currency pair for increasing our trading performance very rapidly.

in Fx trading, from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But in my demo trading I always use another major currency pair to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

There is no need to hurry. The market is not going anywhere. Giving yourself time to train our skills would be a good thing for long term trading.

In order to me, there are no best pair to trade , there is trader or “trader” kind of problem , my pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/ACD

The traders who are particularly newcomers should choose the currency pair which has comfortable trading spreads , otherwise they can fall a great trouble.