• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Poor people should not join in Forex trading?

I don't see any reason why poor people should not trade in forex. I do know that many do earn good money in forex trading. I started in forex without any funds also and I only use bonus funds and yet here I am still trading and making some good money.

Don’t be lost your interest. Because, surely you can earn unlimited money by your small trading capital. I believe small trading capital is not a great problem as like small Forex knowledge. Therefore, I was really very sincere in my GCI demo account to learn Forex. On the other hand, I applied my acquired Forex knowledge instantly in my demo account. I have learned the market principle to read their Free Forex eBook. Then, I have joined in my real account. Now, I can make consistent profit comfortably. I have been trading in Forex with GCI Financial trading broker more than three years, but, I never face any kind of problem with this ECN trading broker. So, my trading life is much enjoyable and comfortable.

The market does not know who is poor or rich. Those who have much trading or analyzing knowledge in forex trading the market marked them in rich or professional traders. Although I kick off my trading with a poor balance but with my greatest brokers support now I have a rich balance. So poor or rich are not related with money in this market .

The market does not know who is poor or rich. Those who have much trading or analyzing knowledge in Forex trading the market marked them in rich or professional traders. Although I kick off my trading with a poor balance but with my greatest brokers support now I have a rich balance. So poor or rich are not related with money in this market .

We should remember that Forex market does not know who is poor or rich. It is totally disinterested for worldwide people. But those people who have not enough analyzing for trading knowledge, the market notice them as a poor trader. With a little balance and have a great support of a trusted broker one can easily success in a short time from this market.

if you lack money you don't trade with this market. you should learn and practice with demo account. you will make better skill. when you have enough money . you can make it.

if you lack money you don't trade with this market. you should learn and practice with demo account. you will make better skill. when you have enough money . you can make it.

If we just have small amount, we can try to maximize it using leverage in a broker. We must know that forex trading is not easy as we think. But if we prepare ourselves using demo account first, we will be able to more ready to trade in forex.

Actually it is lucrative topic. we all believed that Forex market is disinterested. the market are not able to know who is poor or rich. By acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge with a little amount it is possible to meet the success in Forex trading. so it is clearly said that knowledge is considered as a poor or rich in Forex trading.

If we just have small amount, we can try to maximize it using leverage in a broker. We must know that forex trading is not easy as we think. But if we prepare ourselves using demo account first, we will be able to more ready to trade in forex.
Nowadays, we are able to trade just using small amount. using just $5 is able to get more huge return. But, its not easy. we must learn more and more about how to get huge earn from forex trading.

Of course they shouldn't do something like that, if only they can bear the loss maybe they still can join, i think the one who should join forex is the one who are ready with their mental and also has some even just small to trade, thanks for margin people with low income could trade in forex.

I am not agreeing with you. Actually, Forex market is disinterest and it does not capacity to know the people who are poor or rich. Those people are gathered most powerful analyzing trade experience the market considered them as a rich trader. so poor people are able to make profit by acquiring trading skill.

I am not agreeing with you. Actually, Forex market is disinterest and it does not capacity to know the people who are poor or rich. Those people are gathered most powerful analyzing trade experience the market considered them as a rich trader. so poor people are able to make profit by acquiring trading skill.
You are the one who should know about yourselves are you rich or poor? It is not the job of market. As for joining in fact everyone can but it is better for someone who has more money to spend in this "hot" pool, because once you loss your money then you don't even have to accusing anyone.

The market does not know who is poor or rich. Those who have much trading or analyzing knowledge in forex trading the market marked them in rich or professional traders. Although I kick off my trading with a poor balance but with my greatest brokers support now I have a rich balance. So poor or rich are not related with money in this market .
That is the fact about this Business, it is neither for the Poor nor for the Rich but rather for the experienced Traders. The Rich can lavish their Money for nothing without experience and the poor can be poorer inexperienced. We have to first and foremost get knowledge

the poor can trade in this market. they must learn more and practice on demo account. they can save 10% income invest to this market. i think they can get better life. they can become rich

@pinyin: Yes they can trade in forex but only if they have a tough mental to face the fact that if they lose their money everything will be gone forever. In the other side i see that poor people tend to have more motivation compared to those rich one.

I don’t agree. This market place is disinterested for the all classes of people. So, any kinds of people are capable to make money by Forex. I started with a very little amount with a regulated trading broker MxTrade. Here, I took the Forex beginners course and beginner’s video for gathering most analyzing trade acquaintance. After doing these, now I am being able to make profit regularly. So, I think it is a business that is suitable for all.

In point of fact, this is a business platform which is disinterested for all classes of people even a school going student. That’s why, as a student I kicked my trading in MXTrade. This ECN trading platform is very dedicated to their traders’ above all the newcomer. They make available me the facility to trade my trading in a mobile phone due to having automated mobile trading software. So, at any place I am able to continue my business.

That’s not a right idea. Because, I was unable to invest my big money. Can I believe I have invested only 100$ in my live account and now I’m getting enough financial support from this trading account. The reason is, I used my in proper way. it was fully one year learning process. Besides, free training course of TradingBanks gave me clear knowledge about Forex. Here, knowledge is everything not our big investment.

That’s not a right idea. Because, I was unable to invest my big money. Can I believe I have invested only 100$ in my live account and now I’m getting enough financial support from this trading account. The reason is, I used my in proper way. it was fully one year learning process. Besides, free training course of TradingBanks gave me clear knowledge about Forex. Here, knowledge is everything not our big investment.
I started with just 50 dollars using bonus funds 5 years ago and now I have more than 20,000 dollars trading capital. In forex trading what make us earn good amount of money is not our ability to keep on learning and earning. I really don't mind if I have hard time earning right now as long in the long run I have big trading capital. this is what I am hoping to achieve right now.

this market is available for all trader. you can use your free money for trade. we join in this market with target make money. you need save 10% your income. you can trade with this money. you can get better life.