• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading psychology

Its hard to trade good if we are a newbies. But the longer we trade the more we can make profit. This is the main reason why I keep on trading and no matter what will happen I'm sure I will going to try my best to make it good in forex trading.

this is a subject interesting. we can use it in life, trading forex, trading stock.... it is a habit of human
Since the one who trade in forex is human, this subject is very useful for traders to learn. If they don't know about it something will be missing from their trading and the result won't be optimum.

If you are earning you really want to earn more and more and you become aggressive as your trading confidence goes up. In the end we going to end up having more and more loses. My recommendation is that we spend more time learning how to trade first and if we do sustain and maintain it.

if we are want to be calm in trading, we should learn how to trade effective. if we are able to analyze market and outcome, we will calm. mistakes occur sometimes but it does not lead traders to be frustrate. as far as traders stick with their own proven strategy, they'll able to be consistent.

The most important thing that every trader needs to understand - is that Forex is the same as job: on yourself, on your own mistakes, over strategies. So just to expect easy money will not work. On the other hand, it is very important not to give up. Accept and deal with your mistakes and not allow them to commit themselves in the future.

I am now focus on having good trading capital in instaforex. I guess I already settle down right now. Having two of my trading account reach 1,000 dollars out of ten trading accounts in here really make me happy.

What is else important in trading psychology is that you do not need to give up on yourself even if you lose. It is very important and sometimes really difficult to let all you failures go and concentrate on positive thinking and to continue to improve yourself.

Never give up but intelligently taking all the risk. Emotion palying a good part in our psychology, anger could lead to useless loss, greed means overtrading and like anger could lead to useless loss, or fear that affect our psychology too and let us doubtful.

I am excited to see myself having big profit in forex trading. I am 35% of my target trading capital that I think is sustainable and profitable for me. That's why my main goal and focus is always to keep on building my trading account.

since that is the case @budado, am very sure that you will soon reach your target but make sure that you always learn how to trade and received good training from the source which is so profiting for you,keep working hard and you will see chance of succeed

I am surprise to reach 7,400 dollars trading capital right now in instaforex. I still have two more weeks to go and I do hope to reach 8,000 dollars before the month ends. If the market will turn volatile then I am sure that I can make it good in here. My psychology is that focus on building my trading account before cashing out profit.

Before we even invest in forex trading we need to condition our mind if we want to invest and spend time in forex trading or not. Are you willing to trade for four years no matter if you are making profit or not? Because if your answer is no then don't.

Trading psychology is about understanding the way we react mentally to the stresses and pressures of trading. Controlling your emotions is essential to successful trading, without a clear mind you won’t be able to make rational trading decisions.

The Key Psychological Traits of Top Traders are:
  1. Personal Responsibility
  2. Commitment
  3. Their psychological “profile”
  4. Working on personal issues

Psychology of a particular trader is directly related to the success of a trader because he needs to be strong enough on order to be successful, In FX market you will face losses and if you are not strong enough emotionally then you will not be able to make it.

For me its not a question of how wrong or how weak we are but a question of how do we know how to trade properly. Because in my experience I do earn good amount of money right now in forex trading and I don't feel any pressure at all. But if I incur loses its seems I fall down big time.

Psychology does play an important role in our lives. And it's good, if we understand it to learn the right questions and to try to correct something in your life. But for this we must have good materials that would help all to understand. There are good materials of psychology on Fresh web-site. You can check them if interested..

Psychology of a particular trader is directly related to the success of a trader because he needs to be strong enough on order to be successful, In FX market you will face losses and if you are not strong enough emotionally then you will not be able to make it.
Well I understand the fact of being Strong enough emotionally, but Belief is all about Experience, so our physiology will be tampered if we lack experience. Forex is a Risk and a Profitable Business, so we need good Experience towards trading.

First, belief is all about experience? What is this? Belief is not all about experience belief just belief.

Second, psychology is hard thing to talk with, i do know that if the price start to rise people psychology normally will tell them to buy and vice versa.

Third, the risk is high but still be able to maintain through risk management. You need experience to change your psychology but with thinking overall it will change yours.

First, belief is all about experience? What is this? Belief is not all about experience belief just belief.

Second, psychology is hard thing to talk with, i do know that if the price start to rise people psychology normally will tell them to buy and vice versa.

Third, the risk is high but still be able to maintain through risk management. You need experience to change your psychology but with thinking overall it will change yours.

Yeah when you gain a bit of experience you will certainly improve your psychology too as you learn many things practically, but it also depends on trader how willing he is to improve himself psychologically.