• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best platform in forex trading

Mt4 is favorite of mine also. The first reason behind this could be that i have been more familiar with this one and i can not want to leave it soon until i have a better understanding of other platforms and i think that those will be fruitful for me more than this.

Trading platform available many. However, I choose to use MT4 than other platform. Due to since beginning, I’ve use this trading platform. I am trade with streamster platform previously, due to join marketiva brokers. But it not enabling me to install custom indicators. So, I choose to join brokers which provide MT4 platform.

The most simplest platform is mt4 and that's why I like to trade using mt4. I do hope that all the trading accounts that I have is good for mt4. I'm really excited to see myself making really good income in this trading platform.

i like trade on mobile . now we have many tool and flatform trade on laptop and mobile. i think movile will be flexible

There are MT4 and MT5 platform. Version of meta trader. However, though MT5 is newest version of meta trader platform, traders prefer still to use MT4 platform. Since it has been available for long period of time and many of custom indicators which support on MT4 but does not support on MT5. so, reasonable if traders prefer to use the fourth version of meta trader. Than use MT5 platform.

Right now all of the trading platform I have is via mt4. I don't have any trading platform that is not mt4. For me its best to have multiple trading accounts with different forex broker sites. But its best that I use only one type of trading platform and that is mt4.

I've been tried streamster and found that it provide live chat facility. we can interact with other traders while we are monitoring trades and chart. however, I am prefer still to trade with meta trader platform. though no chat facility, but custom indicators can installed easily. so, I decide to use meta platform and seems don't want to change it to other platform.

I travel quite often, so often trade on the iPhone than on a laptop. Many traders find it's not comfortable, but I was already accustomed and as a girl from support team of my broker told me that I was one of the first who established MT4 for iPhone through my broker.

I think MT4 is almost first example when something that was done first is better then new version. I couldn't understand why MT5 is not that popular before I tried it. Of course I prefer MT4.

now i choose MT4, it is easy to use and trade. my broker- liteforex supply web client, but i still like MT4

It is absentmindedly factual that, in spite of having most influential analyzing trade information it is not probable to make triumph in Forex if you do not have a consistent support from a trading platform which is very sympathetic of you. Most of the people above all who are newcomer are faced a big problem to select a trading platform to trade. But I am very lucky to select MXTrade where I am getting many trading facilities. And my trading life is very secure in this platform, as like I get profit that I could because this platform has no extra or hidden charge. Besides, this ECN trading platform is 24/5 responsive online support as a result I am able to solve my any kinds of problem within a day.

It is absentmindedly factual that, in spite of having most influential analyzing trade information it is not probable to make triumph in Forex if you do not have a consistent support from a trading platform which is very sympathetic of you. Most of the people above all who are newcomer are faced a big problem to select a trading platform to trade. But I am very lucky to select MXTrade where I am getting many trading facilities. And my trading life is very secure in this platform, as like I get profit that I could because this platform has no extra or hidden charge. Besides, this ECN trading platform is 24/5 responsive online support as a result I am able to solve my any kinds of problem within a day.

I am using MT4 for a long time but started to think about trying MT5. Can anyone tell me what difficulties I might face? I know that mt5 is more flexible, you get more option for setting, it has more advantage for analysis purpose, more time frames, better chart view but still do not understand why almost 80% of traders are still using mt4. It like use iphone4 when iphone5s is already invented.
I don't know were did you get the figure that 80% of traders uses mt4. Mt4 is a poor traders trading platform. If you invest in a regulated brokerage with minimum of thousand dollars trading investments you will hardly see mt4 as trading platform. Now compare mt4 to mt5. I don't find any difference between the two in the surface. What make mt5 more advance is more on software attachment. So if you are programmer and love to customize then mt5 is better than mt4.

Now why so many prefer to use mt4 than mt5? The answer is simple. How many broker site offer mt4 trading account? how many broker site offer mt5 trading account? So its not more on a choice for traders but more on availability of a broker site to provide mt5 trading platform to start with.

It is idly believed that, in spite of having most powerful trading skill, it is not possible to make profit constancy, if you do not have a proper trading support from a regulated best trading platform. I have chosen MXTrade as my trading stage where I am getting all trading facilities. This EU regulated always ensures best trading environment for applying any trading strategy. So, my trading life, is very comfort and profitable.

I have 30 active trading accounts in ten different forex broker sites and I only use one trading platform and that is mt4 right now. Does it mean for me its the best? My answer is no. I use mt4 for convenience purposes. But graphic wise I really don't like mt4. Its really look cheap compare to high end trading accounts using brokerage own customize trading platform.

Pragmatically, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, it is not possible to get success from this trading platform, if you do not have a reliable support from a trading platform. I am very lucky to select MxTrade as my trading platform which is providing me many exclusive trading facilities at all times in spite of having a Muslims. Although, it is very difficult to open an Islamic account in a regulated trading broker. But, from here, I have opened my swap free account within a short time devoid of facing any kinds of restrictions. so my trading life is very comfort and flexible.

It is very much important to get a reliable trading broker to trade. Because, if you do not have a reliable support from a trading platform, you cannot make profit consistency in spite of having good trading knowledge. So, I have decided to trade in GCI where many exclusive trading facilities are on hand that are very much supportive to become a successful trader in a short time.

I am trading with FreshForex using Metatrader 4. When I heard about Metatrader 5, I was upset that my broker didn't have it. But then I read reviews and calm down. Most people agree that MT4 is more convenient and easier. I fully agree with them.

IV Brokers provide PC platform of MT4 for all the traders because we see that this platform is still the best at the moment. But we'll consider to give other platform if there is a more better platform than MT4 on the future.