• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Newbie should not trade full time

For the new Forex trader need to invest their time. Which traders can spend their long time they will benefited. I see maximum successful Forex traders are full time Forex trader. That means, all new Forex traders need to use Forex market for full time. There is no short cut way for success.

Well it depends on the trader but yes full time trading is good as you will learn quickly and can understand the market very well in terms of what things a re responsible for market movements. The more quickly a newbie learn this aspects the more confident he gets in trading.

I don't see any reason why we don't need to trade full time if we are a newbies. In fact I suggest that newbies will trade full time to gain experience. Its does not matter if you end up losing. As long you learn from it.

I do not see any logic in this statement. why not? If a newbie learn, trades and still have money for this trade then trade 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

trade full or part time does not become a big problem. as far as traders has time, they can spend the whole day to learn and trading. even newbies should fully focus to observe the market. tried to understand how it behave in every of market session.

I believe all new Forex traders need to invest their full time for learning the Forex market. Without learning, it is quite impossible to earn regular money by Forex trading. Therefore, demo practicing is the best way to learn the Forex business. All profitable Forex traders have invested their time to learn properly.

I believe learning is the best way to be a good skilled Forex trader. So, all new comers need to invest their long time to learn the Forex business. Knowledge is the main weapon of success.

Definitely... Newbies should trade as much as they can for learning and improving their skills. Practice in trade is maybe the main key to success.

I see some point here, that is right newbie shouldn't trade full time, because full time trader usually a trader who gain some experience. In here newbie i think as a trader who trade less than 3 months in demo and real account. Full time trading requires bigger maintenance, but if newbie already gain more experience they can trade full time.

How can we gain experience if we not going to trade full time? I do suggest that newbies trade full time to learn not on focusing to earn but to learn. This will going to help us understand how forex market works. This is what I do and now I have 7,000 dollars trading capital in forex.

He should be careful and try to learn as much as you could so its better if you spend more time in the market

As a trader, we must be careful in forex because as we know that forex is risky business. We must know how to minimize the risk in forex. And try to use small amount first if we still new here. Cent account like given by TenkoFx also can be used to start trading with real account

Most people are not full-time traders. Part-time trading is perfectly acceptable. Just realize that it will likely take you longer to develop your skills and knowledge.

Most people are not full-time traders. Part-time trading is perfectly acceptable. Just realize that it will likely take you longer to develop your skills and knowledge.

Yes, i'm also a part time trader for now. Although like that, we can earn profit consistently as long as we want to improve skills and also more understand market movement. It will help us to makes more maximal result.

I don't agree with the statement that a newbie trader don't need to trade full time because in my opinion a newbie trader can also trade full time, I'm not saying that he needs to quit his/her job and left everything but still he can trade full time.

I don't agree with the statement that a newbie trader don't need to trade full time because in my opinion a newbie trader can also trade full time, I'm not saying that he needs to quit his/her job and left everything but still he can trade full time.

yes you are right a trader should trade as much as he could and should not over confident and leave his job, but in order to learn you should spend time in the market.

I think first you need to decide what you wanna achieve in this market and then decide what you gonna do, as a part time trader you don't need to quite your Job, but if you are looking for a full time trading job then you need to quite your Job.

One question that coming into my mind, is why? Why newbie should not trade full time? I think full time and part time is only the way we treat business depend on how much money we could spare. If you don't have then treat forex as your part time job or invest money in PAMM.

I also don't agree with the statement that newbies only need to trade part time and they don't need to trade full time, but a trader who is starting his journey in the market need to trade full time in order to get the feel of the market.

I also don't agree with the statement that newbies only need to trade part time and they don't need to trade full time, but a trader who is starting his journey in the market need to trade full time in order to get the feel of the market.
Yeah, i do agree with it. The more time newbie spend with forex then the more they got experience and can deal with a forex trader from the different level. One of the reason that i find out mostly from some forums that newbie shouldn't trade full time because lack of experience.