• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you read books related to forex?

Hello guys, do you read books related to forex?
I think trading theory is quite relevant for trading, but I don't know which one should I choose to start my education with. I would appreciate any advice.

I do have lots of books that is related to forex trading. So far so good that I do earn really good money in forex trading. I don't mind if I'm losing at first because I do know that once I learn how to trade I can make big money.

When I was a new Forex trader. Then I read many Forex related book. Basically, I learn price action trading strategy by reading Forex book. I also learn candle stick trading strategy by reading Forex book. I think for the new Forex trader it is very important to read Forex related book.

Yes i do have read books, but i like website like forexcamping and there are plenty of other web sites too, these sites are easy to access and websites are more easily accessible.

Right now I have many books collections about forex trading. This is were I focus my learning and earning. I do know that I need to invest in learning if I want to earn good amount of money in forex trading. My main goal and objective is to get rich in forex trading.

Forex for dummies was the first book that I had read about Forex. I really like literature not only about Forex but those that are related to finance like "The Financier" by Theodore Dreiser and "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Livermore.

yes, I read many ebooks in order to gain knowledge. basically, there are many good books which able to help us to trade appropriately. I like to read the book about price action since that is my main trading strategy.

Of course i read some, it is very helpful. One of my favourite from some list is Market Indicators: The Best-Kept Secret to More Effective Trading and Investing (Bloomberg Financial). It talked about stock and financial but can be applied to forex trading too if you really want with small changes only.

Reading books related to forex trading is always beneficial so for this reason I think that any trader who really want to get started in forex market must first of all read alot of trading article this will him the basic knowledge needed for such trader to succeed that easyly without much effort so the first thing first is the knowledge and skills which is needed here for any trader to caried out his trade perfectly

Funny thing is that forex trading books are so expensive so I just bought second hand books. But problem is that even though I have lots of books about forex its seems when I trade I don't apply what I learn. Its just too easy to open a position than do deep analysis.

Reading books related to forex trading is always beneficial so for this reason I think that any trader who really want to get started in forex market must first of all read alot of trading article this will him the basic knowledge needed for such trader to succeed that easyly without much effort so the first thing first is the knowledge and skills which is needed here for any trader to caried out his trade perfectly
Remember that not all books you read there could be so much useful for you. 90% of what i did today based on internet and some specialized blog site that shared their informations, while 10% only come from books that i read, and that is only basic not so advanced system that they talked about. I don't say it is wasting time but be careful with it.

Remember that not all books you read there could be so much useful for you. 90% of what i did today based on internet and some specialized blog site that shared their informations, while 10% only come from books that i read, and that is only basic not so advanced system that they talked about. I don't say it is wasting time but be careful with it.
Really? First of all. Online information is not 100% facts. Anyone can open a blog and forex sites and claim to be a guru in forex trading. But books. You can't publish a book if you are not a professional trader. Because its cost a lot to publish a book in forex trading. So if you don't understand what you are reading in forex books it does not mean internet is much better than a book.

To know anything well, study is obviously a fact.There is many source to learn.One source not always full fill ones satisfaction. For this, one may complete his thirst of knowing Forex about by this way.
1.Study book for basic knowledge.
2.Online source book and by visiting many forum.
3.Any nearest friend who is succeed in Forex.

Books are there but you can also refer various websites, many web sites provide with good and well defined illustration of the market.

I Don't think so you need to study all the stuff related to trading from the books, because these day everything is available on the internet and you don't need to have too many books with you in order to understand the FX Market. Consistent research about the market is more than enough.

I Don't think so you need to study all the stuff related to trading from the books, because these day everything is available on the internet and you don't need to have too many books with you in order to understand the FX Market. Consistent research about the market is more than enough.
you are right sir, it seems that we do not need handout book. the best thing is just making many experiences in trade because it has many advantages and form you being smart trader.

When I learned how to trade, I used this teaching material. My broker provides it. I can't say that it has everything, but it was very useful for me.