• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex great opportunity for knowledgeable and skills people.

I have taken up Forex and devote much time to it to learn and earn from it because Forex is a potential market with high possibilities and I want to exploit its potential.For a person who is knowledgeable and skilled Forex can be a great opportunity to make money and realize his financial dreams.

By making efforts to learn and practice Forex we can achieve great results in it. However a person who does not care the risk in Forex trading and starts it without proper learning and practice can incur huge losses in Forex.

And that's why most of the people that start trading lose their money, it's because they don't put in the work required to learn the proper methods of trading. When I started I had to learn a lot of thinks, sift through a ton of websites (babypips, reddit, investopedia, profiforex, ect.) for like a month before i even thought about demo trading. and then half a year after that before i went to like. It takes patience to be a sucessful trader, I never regret the time i've spent learning because I am a profitable trader now.

Yes, Forex required knowledgeable and skills people because here these type of person successful and easy earn money. Forex is best place where may great opportunity open for everyone. After learning demo account practices is very necessary for real account trading because during demo account practices we have gain lots of knowledge and experiences which are helpful for real account.

Yeah forex is a great opportunity for people who would work hard and learn forex well. Although the opportunity is there, you would not achieve anything or earn anything in forex if you are not serious to learn forex well. So we have to learn forex seriously

Unfortunately, it will not be as always like having fixed earnings here. Yes, we will need to strive hard in order to make profits because, there will be times that we will might big earnings while there are times we will have nothing. So, if we want this business, then expect that we will face losses as well or no profits.

I agree that only skilled people can sustain in forex and you have mentioned above i completely agree with you friends . Trading with forex need a very good analysis power and as well as you need to take right decisions at right time so for that you should possess a very wast experience and as well practice .

If you have skills in forex then you can earn in forex business, but forex is not a place for only knowledgeable traders or skilled traders but also for newbie too in fact all of success forex trader get their money from newbie who loss their money because in forex there are someone who loss their money and win their money + some profit from what they trade.

We need skill to become successful in any field of life. Herein forex same is the position , The people who are well learned and experienced in trading ,in the long run the get benefit from forex market. They are n profit , they can manage their accounts and use their investment to grow it . The get advantage of this opportunity in well manner.

In forex we cannot expect to have fixed earning, and also forex actually is a place for people who want to learn from their mistake and also for people who have high will to earn money in forex, knowledge is something that people can get if they have high will, so that is why i said something like that. so i am quite disagree if forex a great opportunity for knowledgeable and skillful trader/people.

That is true. It is when a trader is having enough trading skill, knowledge and experience that he or she will be trading very well in the forex business. The trader who knows how to trade will be the one that will make profit from his or her tradings.

Knowledge is very much important to succeed in the forex market. However, skill or smartness matters the most. Even the most knowledgeable traders fail sometimes but those who have raw skills but lack sufficient knowledge can manage to trade with small success in the market. That is why even the most intelligent professionals fail in forex trading. Adaptability to changes in price movements matters a lot in forex trading.

Forex doesn’t different with other business or job. Require competency to someone able to success. And if traders able to make themselves knowledgeable and skilled, via constant practice, no doubt that they’ll able to conduct proper trading. Point out the trend and good trading setup not easy. If traders have no good trading knowledge and skills.

I think people that have that knowledge and skills stand a good chance to win it big in the forex trading market.
And also now there is no two ways about it we must try our possible best and be sure that our skills is up to date before commence trading

Right, the only time someone would ever enjoy Forex is when the person is knowledgeable in it. Someone who has no knowledge in Forex will only see it as a place where he can easily lose. There is never a shorter way to make money from Forex if not by learning. But the real thing is that, Forex is difficult and risky.

No doubt that this business require competency. Same like in other business or job. Traders have advantage if they are previously spend the time and effort in practice and learning. Traders become knowledgeable and skilled which make them perform better in trading. Or in other word, able to generate profit in consistent way.

Yes you are right but you must have the knowledge to be able to make profit from it. Studying and learning is something you must be consistent at to be able to win

Basically, knowledge and skills is main requirement to enabling traders to make profit in trading. Traders can perform appropriate analysis which enabling them to open correct position. Traders has no chance to generate profit if they are has no proper knowledge and skills to conduct proper analysis.

Yes you are right but you must have the knowledge to be able to make profit from it. Studying and learning is something you must be consistent at to be able to win
Yes, and that is why the TS said it's great for the knowledgeable ones. When a trader has the skills, he can make a lot of Money from Forex and he would end up making it a business of choice. Forex really gives one a chance to earn and the best way to take advantage of the market is when we are skillful.

Traders are right more than 50% of the time, but lose more money on losing trades in forex markets than they win on winning trades. Traders should use stops and limits to enforce a risk/reward ratio of 1:1 or higher.
Big US Dollar moves against the Euro and other currencies have made forex trading more popular than ever, but the influx of new traders has been matched by an outflow of existing traders.