• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

For forex strategy

I have found every time, everyone suggest make and execute best forex strategy that’s good for earn more money….are you agree with this and please shared your forex strategy which are your using?

Every trader will have their own style as only they know themselves best. I might enjoy scalping but it doesn't mean someone else is willing to take that kind of risk with their money. I do short term scalping and long term trading as well. I will go for one day and then sell at the end of business hours when the profit peaks. I will buy at its lowest right before business market hours and then sell at around 3pm when the profit peaks usually for me.

It is the trader that will be able to know the best strategy that he or she will be using that will be working better for him or her. The strategy will depend on the type of trader that the trader is. It is better if the trader try and develop his or her own strategy.

Each and every successful trader use their own customized strategy. It may not be suitable to others. Those who create a strategy will always have clear and indepth knowledge than others who just try to understand and copy the same. It is better to create our own trading strategy and fine tune it to our needs and aspirations. Personally, I use parabolic SAR and ADX combination to trade in the market. It enables me to quick decisions. Just because I experience success with this, it does not mean that every other trader who uses the same will succeed with it.

Sure, everyone has his own strategy which could make or mar him. Building one is never easy but when it is effective, could make you profit. It is what all traders strive for and a reason there is always need to learn. Making a good and formidable trading strategy is something the trader has to take serious and be committed to it.

The best strategy doesn’t mean that it will able to lead any traders to get good result in trading. Because strategy work based on knowledge level, personality and goal. And if all aspect doesn’t suits with strategy, traders won’t able to implement the strategy in proper way though it proven to make other traders profitable.

In forex trading now I think the very best way which we need to manage our capital is by making sure that you do that right from the time while you where still trading in the demo account for sure

Yes you are right. you have to know the strategy that works for you and what does not work. The best strategy for me is to not open too many trades

In forex trading now I think the very best way which we need to manage our capital is by making sure that you do that right from the time while you where still trading in the demo account for sure
I can say that is as defensive strategy, because we don't use active approach there. As for active approach or offensive strategy what do you need is understand the technique and also always practice so you can make sure what kind of strategy which is suitable for you and what is the best indicator to use so you will know the right trend.

Yes you are right. you have to know the strategy that works for you and what does not work. The best strategy for me is to not open too many trades
There is always a point most newbies make mistakes and that is when it comes to choosing a strategy. Instead of working hard to develop their own strategy which works for them, they try to copy another person's own simply because they saw how profitable it has been and how much the person has been able to make.

Honestly if one has a very good strategy why would he share it? A focused trader needs to focus on trading. A sharing will bring lots of distractions and extra stress. Just my opinion.

have a trading strategy is important in forex trading this, because by having a good trading strategy will lead to successful trading. For that try to find a trading strategy that is suitable for us so we would really maximum for trading

Trading Forex is the business of buying and selling international currencies against one another, for example buying the Euro at 1.36 US Dollars, then selling it back at 1.37, buying low, selling high and making a profit. To trade fx and make a profit you should find a few of the many Forex strategies, that traders use to trade fx. The main issue with these Forex strategies is finding one that works, and one that you can learn and cope with.

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategy in this market place. Actually, we have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Nowadays, in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.

Forex strategy can be made by any trader who are experienced and skillful because according to our knowledge we can make an effective trading strategy to get the trading profit as much as possible and can increase the success rate .

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategy in this market place. Actually, we have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Nowadays, in spite of a profitable trading approach scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.

That is why I don't put priority on regulation but put my priority on a broker's honesty. They don't have anything to do with what strategy a trader uses. They earn from commissions and not by trading against them.

For making profit constancy we the traders have to depend on our trading strategy that we select according to our trading policy. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. due to getting profit instantly we the traders actually extremely dependable on this trading approach in this market place.

In this market place, there is nobody in this market place who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, we the traders have to depend on our trading strategy for making profit constancy that we choose according to our trading experience. Basically, by and large traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on scalping approach due to getting profit instantly.

In this market place, there is nobody in this market place who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly.

This made me laugh. There is 100% truth in this statement. But behind my laughing is a few days ago on Facebook I saw someone posting guaranteed 100% winning signals provided.

I think they only making hoax promise, I am ever joined as investor which admin as independent broker also guarantee giving profit monthly, indeed on one two and three month still processed smoothly, but next month payment often delay and he said get huge loss on trading, don't believed with fool promise

I never trust others when it comes to trading. Whatever I can do by myself is good enough and I don't need anyone else to do things for me. And the above post was just for fun. A thing newb scams do thinking it will attract more investment. lol