• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the actual monthly return in forex?

It can also depend on the capital invested. Monthly expectations vary from trader to trader while the returns depend a lot on the skills, the capital and the number of days the trader traded within the month. We can always make it as a function of a percentage. While some will be fine with 5-15% of their capital, others will expect more.

Forex trading is not like hyip so therefore the monthly returns is not stable, it depends on our knowledge skills and trading capital because when we have good skills then we would be able to trade at the apprioprate time to yeild more profits.

LOL HYIP's return also not stable because some of the scam so fast. But yeah it is depend on skills that you have and how you can manage your money, it is important thing that many traders usually forget, the actual return per month i think is vary for each trader, but 15-20% is a good return. But if you have about $200 and using 1:200 leverage also you can make 200 pips per month and you always trade with 0.1 lot it means you can create profit for about $200.

I think all traders have different profit per month and every month can be different and so no one will have the same profit. Some trader do not even trade full time and so the'r eon and off like me. I'm very busy sometimes so I don't do it full time. I do it part time only. I tend to depend on my job more. Plus the market is so bad sometimes, we can even lose more than we gain. I think some good trader make like several k per month and some more than that and then some only a couple of hundred while other lose a couple of grand. So all is possible.

LOL HYIP's return also not stable because some of the scam so fast. But yeah it is depend on skills that you have and how you can manage your money, it is important thing that many traders usually forget, the actual return per month i think is vary for each trader, but 15-20% is a good return. But if you have about $200 and using 1:200 leverage also you can make 200 pips per month and you always trade with 0.1 lot it means you can create profit for about $200.

Forex, being a speculative profession, does not guarantee any specific returns. The return can be even negative. An adept trader makes anywhere between 10% - 40% per month. However, nothing can be guaranteed. Even the best of the traders fail some times. But professionals always look at longer time sphere. Short term losses do not worry them. Thus, market volatility, leverage, capital employed per trade, risk taken and strategy together contribute to the success and monthly return.

No business man even knows how much to expect at the end of the month. He is neither placed on a salary nor have a perfect control of the market. Same goes with forex, we can only speculate and expect a positive result while our action and the market itself determines for us. Each month, it keeps changing.

Its depends on your trading capital. Me I usually earn about 200 dollars a month in the last three months. But before I only earn about 100 dollars a month. My main goal right now is to earn at least 1,000 dollars a month. But I really need to have 20,000 dollars trading capital to do so.

I guess we all going to make big income in forex trading if we only know how to handle our account. I'm so lonely in earning in forex that I have low income but I know if I going to focus more on forex trading I will going to earn big amount of money in here.

Its depends on your trading capital. Me I usually earn about 200 dollars a month in the last three months. But before I only earn about 100 dollars a month. My main goal right now is to earn at least 1,000 dollars a month. But I really need to have 20,000 dollars trading capital to do so.

Even the $200 and $100 are all what you get as an average monthly return and is not fixed to be your income per month. Sometimes, you might get slightly below or above and it keeps varying. Forex does not offer someone a static monthly return rather a range of what to expect per month depending in our capital.

It will not be easy for any trader to be able to determine what his or her monthly return will be. Forex business is not being like a job that a person gets where the salary will be fixed. Where as the trader will have in mind, the amount of money get or she want to make by each trading he or she does, to guess the exact amount is impossible, so he or she can get what the result of his trade brings.

It can also depend on the capital invested. Monthly expectations vary from trader to trader while the returns depend a lot on the skills, the capital and the number of days the trader traded within the month. We can always make it as a function of a percentage. While some will be fine with 5-15% of their capital, others will expect more.
I think that am in line with that, because the more a good trader trades with a good skill, the more he have the greater chances to earn a better income in the Forex Market. And the more money invested the more return the smart trader gains in return. So monthly income can depend on the time, investment and on the trader.

It will not be easy for any trader to be able to determine what his or her monthly return will be. Forex business is not being like a job that a person gets where the salary will be fixed. Where as the trader will have in mind, the amount of money get or she want to make by each trading he or she does, to guess the exact amount is impossible, so he or she can get what the result of his trade brings.

No body, as you have stated, can determine the exact return from trading in financial markets. However, most professional traders strive to achieve 1% average return on their capital per day. This will ultimately multiply their capital by 3x on a yearly basis. In a matter of few years, the trader will become very financially free. Even though 1% looks like an easy task, it is not so practically. It may take months and some time even years to reach that level of professionalism.

But then, there are days a trader will trade and make up to 5% of their capital in a day. Though might not make another profit or even lose a little throughout the week. I strive to get up to 10% of my capital per month though most times, I miss out that target.

Doesn’t expect to get valid income in forex since the market doesn’t give traders easiness. When during a month market move at particular direction smoothly, surely traders income would be high. But if market ranging and trend not clear yet, probably traders will get little profit only.

And that is why we don't have to trade when we can not analysis the market trend very well because of losing our money. Which also has any effect to our monthly result, due to the bad market condition. And that is also mainly why our monthly profit varies, so it is not static.

And that is why we don't have to trade when we can not analysis the market trend very well because of losing our money. Which also has any effect to our monthly result, due to the bad market condition. And that is also mainly why our monthly profit varies, so it is not static.

5% up to 20% are the amout or percentage that each trader can get per month, if they do a good risk management for their trading, and since i said something like that then it is matching with your latest statement, the profit is various.

The monthly return earn by traders varies from traders to traders not doubt but no how you try here to earn I can tell you that you wont be earning a fixed income on monthly basis there are some month which you will have deduction and some month you get earn big

I think it depends on the trader. you decide what you want to make and you know the market always always fluctuates. So many things come into play when you talk about monthly return.

@Bonyi this is totally right, i ever see a trader which can mae it double his income in less than 4 months, but usually i see traders can get 5-35% from his trading at one month, i rarely see who can get about 50% of their capital or even more.

Because Forex is not like a fixed job with a fixed salary, there cannot be a fixed monthly income too. A trader wouldn't expect to have one and the same amount of profit because Forex is still like any other business where the trader sets a range of profit and takes stock of it at the end of the month.