• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Short Term - High Return Online Trading

Hello everybody! I’m hoping that somebody may be able to provide some feedback on short term / high return online trading. I’m currently working on a term project titled “Short Term - High Return Online Trading”.

The objective of the project is to identify online trading opportunities of any type that have the potential to provide substantial returns in the short term. I am starting with $5000 (real cash) and I need to make a minimum of 100 trades in 3 months.

My bankroll and returns can all be used in any way that I choose as long as all trades are justified and documented. We are being encouraged to diversify our portfolio with some unique hybrid type investments.

I am currently looking at a few websites that offer “Binary Options”. Does anybody have an opinion on online binary options trading? What are the best binary options websites?

I am looking forward to, and would greatly appreciate any feedback/ suggestions/ strategies/ advice/ comments/ etc.

Cheers

Hello everybody! I’m hoping that somebody may be able to provide some feedback on short term / high return online trading. I’m currently working on a term project titled “Short Term - High Return Online Trading”.

The objective of the project is to identify online trading opportunities of any type that have the potential to provide substantial returns in the short term. I am starting with $5000 (real cash) and I need to make a minimum of 100 trades in 3 months.

My bankroll and returns can all be used in any way that I choose as long as all trades are justified and documented. We are being encouraged to diversify our portfolio with some unique hybrid type investments.

I am currently looking at a few websites that offer “Binary Options”. Does anybody have an opinion on online binary options trading? What are the best binary options websites?

I am looking forward to, and would greatly appreciate any feedback/ suggestions/ strategies/ advice/ comments/ etc.

Cheers

There are many binary option broker I've known: iOption, ZoneOption and 60Options.com. They are some good ones which most binary option traders recommend. Their promotions seems interesting: no-deposit bonus and free trades (up to 10).

i never trade in options but you can find it binary option brokers list in digitalcashpalace, just pick from the listings that suit your need, i just feel uncomfortable with options trading because it seems just like ganbling site for me

No doubt that short term approach is quicker way to get high profit from market. But it mean traders deal with fast market changes or volatility. Its difficult and harmful if traders have no long trading experience. Or have lack knowledge regarding with market movement. For newbies, not advisable to apply short term technique in trading till they are have sufficient knowledge and trading experience.

It is better to stick to forex trading or preferably even CFD trading with such a capital. Binary option business is still in a nascent stage. There are plenty of complaints regarding payment issues. There is no way to track or get back our hard earned money in case of a shut down. If still interested, we can start with a small amount of $200 or less and then multiply it through our trading ability. High investments call for prudence and certainly binary options do not fit the list.

Binary can give that return just as he said but instead of going for such a high risk form of investment, it would be much better to invest it in somewhere else. Forex not bad depending on the level of skills. If these skills are lacking, looking for a good PAMM manager wouldn't be a bad option.

I prefer forex trading to binary trading. The risk involved in binary trading is quite high. To avoid this it is better to study and learn forex

To be honest I don't like binary. I guess my trading skills is not suitable to binary trading. But I do believe that in the long run I can actually start making some money. Forex trading is all that I have right now. I'm sure I can guarantee myself some success.

Short term trading is good if you want to earn frequently from the market, but it needs skill and experience too, but not necessarily mean that in short term trading you will always get a high return, chances of making negative trade is also high.

Its all base on our trading experience if we going to trade short term. Our main enemy in here is the breakout and the full bearish and bullish trend. If we are not careful we can really loss money. But one good thing about this is that we can keep on earning each time we trade.

things won't run easily, and expect to gain high profit in short period of time is something difficult. better take long approach and ride major momentum. that's way better to gain consistency. the most important is not big profit but consistency.

things won't run easily, and expect to gain high profit in short period of time is something difficult. better take long approach and ride major momentum. that's way better to gain consistency. the most important is not big profit but consistency.
But I think, high profit in a short period of time is very much common (especially for the new traders)! But making a consistent profit is the real challenge!

Those who take decision based on technical view of the market should have good knowledge of candlesticks, which help traders better forecast the market.

Forums are definitely convenient for you because contacting with expert traders in person is really difficult. Forums are the rendezvous of old types of traders.