• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

please tell how much time we should spend in demo?

I personally spend about 4 months in my demo account and I never regreated it because I know in forex you need more than you think you can everything is now base upon your own skills and knowledge which is what I think any trader should do spend some time learning then you will surely get something reasonable

I personally spend about 4 months in my demo account and I never regreated it because I know in forex you need more than you think you can everything is now base upon your own skills and knowledge which is what I think any trader should do spend some time learning then you will surely get something reasonable
4 months and you really burst about all this good thing well that means you are very smarth in forex world if that is true ,
for me I spend 6months trading in the forex demo account and that is what I guess every trader should do

In my opinion, it is as long as you have mastered the act of forex trading. And this is not something that happens in two or three months but for like six months to one year.

i think we should do trading with demo account for atleast a year because we can get lot of knowldge and experience from demo and it will be very helpful if we stay long in Demo.

There's no exact time to start or stop trading but we need to have the purpose of having demo trading is to have prepare our trading strategy and of course, to have ourselves ready for the market as we use the same market in real trading. So, it depends on us the time we will spend in demo or in actual trading.

Until you are not n trading , managing account and risk you should continue demo trading practice. Good way is to manage low amounts as $200 to $500 in demo so that you know how much you are skilled in this , Demo capital is high traders can not get idea how they will manage low amounts.

The Demo account is not a place we should start measuring how long to spend but how well we can understand it. It is a place where we can learn as much as we want without any hindrance of any way as to the success of it. Making it in Forex is something that centers on our degree of skills and it is only with learning that we can achieve that.

Its up to you if you want to live your life in demo account. The point is that what is demo account for you? What the point and reason why you are using demo account in the first place? If you think you are still in need for demo then use demo.

I spent on demo about a week before opening a trading account. I could do it even longer, but Fresh offered no deposit bonus up to $500 and I didn't want to miss that opportunity.

Its up to you if you want to live your life in demo account. The point is that what is demo account for you? What the point and reason why you are using demo account in the first place? If you think you are still in need for demo then use demo.

Right said, as there is no restriction in using demo accounts so you can use them as long as you want. The best is when you start making good pips in your demo account, only then you should move towards a real account.

The answer is as long as needed. Use demo to it's full extent and develop a profitable trading plan. Then go for real to train emotion. Don't set a time limit to your training.

I spent on demo about a week before opening a trading account. I could do it even longer, but Fresh offered no deposit bonus up to $500 and I didn't want to miss that opportunity.
I also use this bonus from FreshForex after trading on its demo account, but I spent for about a couple of weeks testing the broker. But when I was a newbie, I traded for three months on demo in order to improve my skills.

We the traders who are particularly newcomers for acquiring most powerful analyzing fundamental knowledge have to trade demo account for minimum 3 months. But practically by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Around 3 to 6 months of Demo Practice would be enough for the beginners, and if they need more they should, else you might not survive in Forex Market.

Demo Trading is the best way to learn Forex Trading, also you could improve your trading with it. It is essential for both beginners and experienced trader.

On certain voting about how much time learn in demo account almost trader choosing at least six month using demo account, and some vote at least a month but almost voted choose six month practice in demo account because so many trader fail less than six month
Yeah...! A nice six month practice would be nice and have done it around 8 months, it is better to spend more time in learning, then to spend in earning and losing without proper knowledge.

Importance of demo practice can not be ignored and it should be continued even after moving to live accounts and i still trade demo in my free time just to test any strategy or for back testing an EA before making it live on my accounts.

Please don’t set any specific plan in this case! It’s a flexible issue! Like, I know many successful Forex traders who used their demo only for few months, but right now they are successful! Just you need to practice your demo until you are not confident enough about your success; I used my demo account for 7 months!

That all depends on your mindset. I have done it for about 6 months. You need to decide that how much time you need to spend on the Demo Trading, you need to built your confidence and spent time in it accordingly.

Demo trading in my opinion is one of the biggest asset for any successful trader so those who wishes to become successful in future should not ignore the importance of trading demo account.