• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to protect a small capital amount in forex?

Well, that is true and it bothers on the tempting part of Forex which can only be controlled by the trader himself. The person might have an option to choose to trade in a cent account, not considering how much profit to make and spread the capital at a wider range. Also, another effective way is for the trader to, within himself determine what extent or percentage of loss he incurs that he would close the trade for the day so as not to exceed that loss margin.

Here the function of trading plan falls in line. When one has no trading plan then the person will not have the right decision on when to close his trades. Forex trading is a business that when a trader plans not before trading he will be eaten up by confusion and pressure.

Here the function of trading plan falls in line. When one has no trading plan then the person will not have the right decision on when to close his trades. Forex trading is a business that when a trader plans not before trading he will be eaten up by confusion and pressure.

And I still wonder how a trader would go into the market without a proper plan which should be centered on the way he prevents being drown should his expectations are cut off. Unless the person is just going their to gamble out trades. Whoever that fails to plan, plans to fail you know.

And I still wonder how a trader would go into the market without a proper plan which should be centered on the way he prevents being drown should his expectations are cut off. Unless the person is just going their to gamble out trades. Whoever that fails to plan, plans to fail you know.

Its 100% possible due to one can receive a signal maybe on doing another thing and the signal speculated USD/EUR on a good time, one might just rush in and make an order that impromptu trading and such person never have or has a trading plan.

If we can maintain and sustain the 2% trading capital then I will say we can last longer if not forever. Right now I do trade more than 2% but I still survive and not get MC. So how much more other traders who really follow the 2% rules. I'm sure they are going to earn good amount of money without any worries.

If we can maintain and sustain the 2% trading capital then I will say we can last longer if not forever. Right now I do trade more than 2% but I still survive and not get MC. So how much more other traders who really follow the 2% rules. I'm sure they are going to earn good amount of money without any worries.

Maintaining that amout of profit will be easy if we should have about 200 dollars i think with a good strategy maybe hedging ans a good money management and with $200 capital it will be $20 daily which is quite good.

The only way to protect small amount in forex trading is through wise money management and risk mitigation techniques. Money management includes but not limited to selection of lot size, allocation of capital for a single trade and all trades put together. On the other hand, risk management techniques involve using stop loss and take profit facility. As long as a trader is adept in following above mentioned techniques, trading can be done without any issues.

Yeah, risk management is just as important as trading itself. the only way a trader can ensure that he guards his little capital is to fully realize that without adequate risk management, that capital is always at risk. It is easier to blow it up when it is small than the huge one.

I think the best way to pretect your own monye in forex is by apply a risk management, no others. Why? it is very make a sense that have a good risk management will lowering the risk because we only use the small portion of our money to trade

Technically, difficult to traders manage small capital to growing. Traders will get difficulties too in order to set proper risk management plan. So, traders can make many mistakes when they are trade with small capital. Need to make sure that they are trade at the good timing only. Which give them profit and less to get loss result.

Small capital can as well be protected and control in forex trading because from what I can see i think that this are the instrument which we are needed
1;stoploss just to do this and also we take profit to this :small lot and lower leverage is also an advantages

Small capital can as well be protected and control in forex trading because from what I can see i think that this are the instrument which we are needed
1;stoploss just to do this and also we take profit to this :small lot and lower leverage is also an advantages
yes why not small capital can be protected in forex trading that is why I have to trade right now with stoploss since we can always be sure that we can work very hard and obtain the best .
cutdown on overconfident and control greediness all this emotion if control well I doubt a trader will be able to comeout with succeess

Well, not really everyone can set the Stop Loss fine and right. You just need some degree of skills to overcome that. However, a trader can as well protect his small capital when he learns how to curtail expectations. It is greed that leads to some losses. So many want to make se quick money with Forex and they only end up losing huge even with their little capital.

The principle remain same. Traders risking small margin and make capital able to accept many losses. Thus, when traders get some of consecutive losses, make capital remain available to enabling traders to recover the loss. No matter traders use small or high capital, proper risk management help traders to make capital last for long. And even able to manage it to be growing.

If the trader i trading with risk management, he or she will be able to protect his or her account even if he or she is trading with a small capital. It i good if the trader should learn how to manage his or her account very well first of all before he or she will be able to handle his or her account.

If traders has small capital, better to them to trade with minimum leverage ratio. Don’t choose to use high leverage because it will make minimum lot value increase high. No chance to small capital able to cover many pips losses if traders use high leverage. So, in this case, traders should know how they will set risk management before open live account.

Not only leverage but also you need to lower the lots which you are trading for good perfornace and ensure that your trade is also very safe for you to trade in forex market and that is what i take as forex pronciple which can help anybody that want to succeed

the small fund . it is important . it must be safe. because we must understand . the small fund will be bigger by time. i had 500$ in my balance in next year. now i had 5000$ in my balance

You want to have small investments only and don't want to have high risks then, you should have done to not aim for huge profits, a high leverage but minimum lot size. We can say also to have small target pips while, for me it is not correct to term protect the capital in trading but mean of lowering our risks and prevent huge losses because, we are all going to have losses.

Know risk tolerance and never use the margin which exceed from risk tolerance. That is the best way to manage risk and capital to be last very long, no matter how high or small the capital used to trading. Make profit in trading not only about strategy, but require skills also to make the risk remain minimize.

That is true but note one thing when you have good knowledge and skills then strategy can easyly come by because its always the best way to deal in the market.
Taking proper caution is another important aspect which need to be examind in forex