• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Price movements on the FOREX

Price movements on the FOREX
Price movements on the FOREX market are very smooth and without the gaps that you face almost every morning on the stock market. The daily turnover on the FOREX market is somewhere around $1.2 trillion, so a new investor can enter and exit positions without any problems.

The fact is that the FOREX market never stops, even on September 11, 2001 you could still get your hands on two-side quotes on currencies. The currency market is the largest and oldest financial market in the world. It is also called the foreign exchange market, FX market for short. It is the biggest and most liquid market in the world, and it is traded mostly through the 24 hour-a-day inter-bank currency market.

When you compare them, you will see that the currency futures market is only one per cent as big. Unlike the futures and stock markets, trading currencies is not centered on an exchange. Trading moves from major banking centers of the U.S. to Australia and New Zealand, to the Far East, to Europe and finally back to the U.S. it is truly a full circle trading game.

Price movement is what i know that determines our sucess,its also the boardman when it comes to making profits.when the price of a particular pair decreases it is certain that many traders that has this pair open are going to make a great loss.so price movement the main thing.

if compare with stock market, the number of transaction in forex market obviously greater. its give affect to the whole of everyday volatility in market. if the transacation number in stock market same with forex market, I am sure the volatility in stock market will same with forex market.

This is the good site of speculative trading, Its huge profit possibility but same times its huge risk and huge loses possibility. Theirs just too many way to earn money in forex trading that that possibility is also open to many ways to loss money. that's why its important that we know what we are doing first in forex.

Yes that is right everything in the market base on the price movement price action can as well be consider as the fluctuation of the market condition.
Making more analysis is always the best way to help predict the trend and make your own decission to trade.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes that is right everything in the market base on the price movement price action can as well be consider as the fluctuation of the market condition.
Making more analysis is always the best way to help predict the trend and make your own decission to trade.

if compare with stock market, the number of transaction in forex market obviously greater. its give affect to the whole of everyday volatility in market. if the transacation number in stock market same with forex market, I am sure the volatility in stock market will same with forex market.

Fores is the largest financial market in the world and is several times bigger than the New York stock exchange. Forex is not only attractive because of its deep liquidity but it offers a great earning potential to its traders who dedicate time and efforts to learn and practice Forex.Proper knowledge and experiences is needed to achieve success in Forex and its not an easy source of money.

Different pairs has different volatility. Although I really don't understand it yet fully why the price is so erratic. one thing I learn. Even chaos does not happen at random. Its always a chain of events and that's what I want to learn in forex trading. In this way I will fully understand and take advantage of this.

True, the movement of forex trading system has a stable and well prepared for a variety of trades, and the process is also very fast compared with other trade transactions

The price movements or the volatility of the market will depends on what market they are. Mostly, we have here the pairs to have the most volatile and most traded by the traders. But then, with these big movements it's also possible to easily lose quickly in the trades.

Its impossible to go without volatility. Its movement that will allow some scalping but we also depend on it for long term profit. We need movement. I guess if there are stable movement then we can earn from that but if we know patterns then we can also earn from that. I see that movement can be a friend or a foe to a trader.

Price movement arises mainly out of imbalance between sellers and buyers. The true supply demand mechanism drives prices in the forex market. Being so liquid, the forex market cannot be manipulated. In other words price rigging is not possible even by large players such as banks which contribute to more than 70% of liquidity. On the other hand the volatility in relation to the leverage is very high that an inexperienced casual trader will get blown away in no time.

That is really the truth here in this market price movement is just the movement of the pips and from one selling point to another or from one pip to higher or low which indicate buying or selling excecution

Price movement arises mainly out of imbalance between sellers and buyers. The true supply demand mechanism drives prices in the forex market. Being so liquid, the forex market cannot be manipulated. In other words price rigging is not possible even by large players such as banks which contribute to more than 70% of liquidity. On the other hand the volatility in relation to the leverage is very high that an inexperienced casual trader will get blown away in no time.
I used to think same way till I read a book that the author tagged "don't think you can predict the market". Actually, he emphasized more on the possibility of big financial institutions being able to manipulate the market and make it tilt to their own favor. I see news as the major mover of Forex but it wouldn't still be out of place to say there are quite other factors that do.

The price move unpredictable. During high news impact, high spike movement could be occur which make traders misjudging the direction. If traders following volatility movement, they’ll have no clue in which direction market will move. But if traders analysis the trend, they’ll get clear picture regarding market situations and enabling them to make the best decisions too.

With the nes they can analyze the trend, for example if the news result for that currency is all good then i am sure for 90% the price will favour that currency, and will make that currency stronger against the other currency that paired with it.

Price movement is always never to be predicted accurately this is not possible if you dont have to look twice always be sure that the price is in good condition thou it can never be 100% accurate in this field so all that we need is for us to ensure that we work very hard and archive our goals

nobody can ever predicted the price movement when its come to forex trading market because from what I can the market itself is always full of uncertainty and the direction never be predicted .
so there is always a need for any trader to work very hard and be sure that he trade with the trend atleast via this he will be a bit close to the range of getting it right

There are times you just have to take whatever the market brings forth and not necessarily believe you can change the world. One thing I think happened this time is that I was expecting the gold price to soar because of the Chinese new year but it didn't that much, that is one of the things you can get from Forex.

Price move volatile and even seems unpredictable if we are use small time frame. But the direction getting clear when traders use high time frame. Market moved by traders expectation. When majority traders choose to take buy order, pressure of market will be bullish. But if majority take sell order, market pressure will be bearish.

The price movement ofthe forex trading market will be changing either up or down all the time and this thing is the reason why the traders who are trading in the forex market are losing from their trades. It is good when the trader trades with good risk management to protect their account.