• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is forex like a gambling game?

Forex is not like gambling because it requires that the trader will do a good market analysis before get or she will be able to trade and make profit. Gambling is a lucky game and not a business because no body will like to be called a gambler. Some people who are not into trading will think that forex is gambling because they don't understand how it works and how to make money in it.

many people treat forex as gambling game . Fortunately some of them are successful but if you try to get same profits always from forex as gambling you will ruined because this market is unpredictable .

I think the type of Forex that looks more like gambling is trading in Binaries. Forex is just a business that requires the trader to practice well in it and learn how to trade in other to make something out of it. Trading in Forex is such which requires a good knowledge and trading skills. In other to become a successful trader. It is always required of any trader to practice and learn just like you would in any other business.

I am not consider that forex is just a game which useful to killing our time since it involving high risk degree. No reason to not serious and treat forex recklessly. For a traders who want to get income from this busines, should treat it as they are run the business. Create strategy, plan and stick in implementing it in trading.

No in my opinion there is big difference between gambling and forex because forex is great business even with the high risky of it but gambling is just a game depending on the luck to make money and also depend on cheating while the gambler playing must cheat the other player or the dealer to make money

forex trading is very similar to game but its not game because everything is unders prediction but game you need luck to get what you want,
so the real thing is that you try your best and follow the market do your analysis properly then you wont see forex trading as been a game type of business like those lazy trader

When traders just guess only and rely on luck, they are make forex business as gambling. Don’t expect to get good result if traders implement such way in trading. However, if traders carefully manage the risk by conduct analysis before open position, they are have chance to get profit. If want to get profit in consistent way, better if traders don’t apply gambling. But perform analysis to make profit possibility become higher.

forex trading may just look like gambling but friend its not gambling because just check and you will see that so many people don't even want to take it serious but we can only get things done here accurate if we can just decide to learn

I think they have quite some similarities. While Forex requires more of your analysis than just predictions, it is not so in gambling. A gambler rarely needs to analyze. It is all about predicting and depending on luck. In gambling, luck does the whole thing while Forex is more of your skills.

Nope, its require first of analysis before you can conclude your predictions. Gambling is different in Forex in a way that you have strategy and have means for risk control while gambling is more on luck and not have ways to lower your losses.

No chance to get good result if traders treat forex as gambling. They’ll tend to blindly trade because just guessing and rely on luck to point out the outcome. Make profit from market can be done if traders stick with analysis. Measuring market situations before come up with specific trading decisions. Such way give chance to get profit than traders just guessing.

That is true there is no way in forex trading which you can trade in like game and win for sure because there are so much things which we need to understand here and those things here is that you must be sure that you do proper trade and also try in as much as you can to learn its through practice that much more skills which can bring profit need to be gotten for sure which i think is the real thing here any trader that have no urge to learn will never fine anything good in the forex trading also try your best and obtain that good result which is very important for any trader to do

That is true there is no way in forex trading which you can trade in like game and win for sure because there are so much things which we need to understand here and those things here is that you must be sure that you do proper trade and also try in as much as you can to learn its through practice that much more skills which can bring profit need to be gotten for sure which i think is the real thing here any trader that have no urge to learn will never fine anything good in the forex trading also try your best and obtain that good result which is very important for any trader to do
Are you sure? what makes forex different with gambling? is it about prediction? From what i see that forex is like gambling but not in whole form, but if you look carefully thereare a lot of aspect of forex which is more like gambling rather then which does not like gambling, and many people encounter it like Forex has Buy and Sell part so it means that is trading, but they forget speculation type business like this has gambling part, people gambel their money in Forex expect for one country economy getting better, if the result is bad they loss also.

Are you sure? what makes forex different with gambling? is it about prediction? From what i see that forex is like gambling but not in whole form, but if you look carefully thereare a lot of aspect of forex which is more like gambling rather then which does not like gambling, and many people encounter it like Forex has Buy and Sell part so it means that is trading, but they forget speculation type business like this has gambling part, people gambel their money in Forex expect for one country economy getting better, if the result is bad they loss also.
x v
that is not true forex trading is not like a gambling for no reason because from what I know forex trading is a business model and not a game if you take forex trading as a game there is no way which you will succeed here but when you learn an d practice much can be gotten

@rexway, there are parts of Forex that is gambling, we can even call options gambling without mincing words. Forex has so many relationship with gambling even though they are not the same, no one would deny the fact that there are ways you trade in Forex and it would be as good as saying you are gambling Forex.

x v
that is not true forex trading is not like a gambling for no reason because from what I know forex trading is a business model and not a game if you take forex trading as a game there is no way which you will succeed here but when you learn an d practice much can be gotten
Not a game? Forex could be a game, just like what decub said before, and also if you see that people gambling their money in forex expecting if the economy of a country getting better or not, i think you should open your eyes more, i don't say the whole forex is like gambling but you can see some similar parts.

Forex is a business because it is done so that the trader can be able to make profit from his or her trading. Why it is not gambling is because if you know how to do your risk management, you cannot lose all your money at a time.

Forex is a business because it is done so that the trader can be able to make profit from his or her trading. Why it is not gambling is because if you know how to do your risk management, you cannot lose all your money at a time.
Business, and that is right but it stil has some gambling side. Just look ath how you put something which is so uncertain in the market and hope to get more bucks from it? Is that not a gambling game? I only said that forex has some parts like that.

Future market uncertain make many people assume that this business gambling. However, that is far from being true. Because traders can make accurate prediction if they are has proper knowledge and strategy to conduct analysis. So, if traders don’t want to be gambling in market, they can perform analysis. But if they are willing to take gambling, they can do that. Enough by just guessing in make trading decision.

Right now for me I do think its a gamble. Lets face it. We actually not certain that we going to make profit if we open a position. In fact if the stats is true that 90% end up in losing then 90% are a high rate of loses if you ask me. That's gamble.