• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading psychology

It is not analysis of the markets alone that allows a forex trader to become successful, it is the psychology of a trader. By overcoming psychological influences, such as fear and greed, a trader has a better chance of being successful.
A trader must stick to the rules of their system and not let psychological influences distract them. The path to becoming a good trader is not necessarily an easy one, however, working through your psychological issues will allow you to trade with a disciplined approach.

Yes. I agree that. A successful trader stays always psychological disciplined and can control their psychological influences. But it is not only the thing necessary to be a successful trader. Analytically skills and risk management and knowledge of forex is also necessary.

I guess your personalities make all the difference in trading. If you have a gambler's personality, you will not do well. You will throw in all of your trades and then lose them all at once or you quit your job and stay home but you lose more than you gain. So, there are a lot of things that will affect trading when it comes to your personality. If you have patience and control, you can make good trades and good profit if you learn how to manage your money wisely. The trick of forex is in management too.

Trading psychology determines the outcome of a trade and shapes the career of a trader in the long run. This is because emotional response such as hope, fear and greed have so much impact on the decisions made by a trader. A mature trader will think twice and never make hasty decisions. This enables him to rein victorious even under challenging situations. Since flexibility and adeptness are the most important requisites, a trader with a positive frame of mind will have no trouble in taming the market.

Sure, the way we envisage things has a way of working upon us as well. The perspective of which we see Forex determines how we succeed in it. A trader who is always seeing it as a difficult place to succeed will always find it difficult succeeding. Same with those who are always optimistic, it will only take them time but at the end, they become the successful ones.

Trading psychology is important to a trader because it is when he or she is able to manage his or her psychology that he or she will plan well. That is to say, the trader should know how to make his trade with a good and sound thinking to produce a good result.

Being discipline in trading necessary. Traders can’t let emotions distract their decisions. As far as traders stick with trading rules, strategy and risk management plan. They could avoid to involving emotions in make trading decisions

Forex Trading psychology is very important. The leverage involved in forex trading can cause emotional swings that can affect your trading decisions.

The chance to understand trading psychology is after traders trade in live account, after previously stick with demo account. Traders will deal with different environment which can causing them unable to calm and make everything doesn’t work properly. While they are able to did good in demo account previously. Traders arrive at phase where they need to learn about psychology trading.

Trader needs to learn about Psychology part of Forex Trading, because that is a great way they can understand how and why they should work on it, personally. We can not stop being emotional, as long as we are dealing with the real money but must train ourselves to keep it under our control, and not it controlling us which gonna lead us to destruction.

Trader needs to learn about Psychology part of Forex Trading, because that is a great way they can understand how and why they should work on it, personally. We can not stop being emotional, as long as we are dealing with the real money but must train ourselves to keep it under our control, and not it controlling us which gonna lead us to destruction.
yes psychologically trading have a good role which it will play in forex trading you must first of all know about it as its bring you that piece of knowledge ,
but aside from this I think that you can develop your mental fitness also through varous forum , demo account before taking its to the live account

Concentration of investment is on its own a bad way to invest. You don't really test the depth of a river with both legs because there is always the tendency that you will sink. I think most times the real deal is on understanding the credibility of the investment. Most investors would like to try out the investment first before putting their money at stake.

It is not good for the trader to trade with emotional trading because it is this thing that will be able to change his or her trading psychology. When the trader is trading, he or she should be able to manage his or her emotion that he or she can be able to trade with a good psychology.

It is not good for the trader to trade with emotional trading because it is this thing that will be able to change his or her trading psychology. When the trader is trading, he or she should be able to manage his or her emotion that he or she can be able to trade with a good psychology.
Well said @Pettyeve. Good psychology helps and leads to good trading

Well, its not about only trading psychology but also the skills and strategy of a trader. Those will be needed and some others so, we don't just see one thing to become successful. However, trading psychology can pinpoint our strengths and weaknesses in trading such as emotions.

In the proper trading setting, it is wise enough for the trader to have a very positive mindset to Forex. There is definitely no two ways about it because a trader who is trading in Forex should always be that optimistic even though his knowledge and skills play more role. Psychology is as important as the skills itself and it is wise to have it.

In my experience when I'm still starting to learn how to trade. I really have lots of sleepless nights. I just don't have enough confidence to say that I can earn in forex trading. But right now some how I do manage 14 trading accounts and maybe this month it would reach 18 trading accounts. Not bad right?

Market complex for sure. However, it does not mean that traders unable to gain profit from market. The only thing traders can do is remain logic and analytic. Accept losses when it occur since future market uncertain. Gain 100% profit result impossible for sure. If traders accept losses as part of the business, they are release half of their burden in trading.

Trading psychology refers to the aspects of an individual’s mental makeup that help determine whether he or she will be successful in buying and selling securities for a profit. Trading psychology is as important as other attributes such as knowledge, experience and skill in determining trading success. Discipline and risk-taking are two of the most critical aspects of trading psychology, since a trader’s implementation of these aspects is critical to the success of his or her trading plan. While fear and greed are the two most commonly known emotions associated with trading psychology, other emotions that drive trading behavior are hope and regret.