• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need help.Who is a professional trader?

i think professional trader is who have good psychology trading and good money mangement also have trading strategy to make good decision in market,perhaps know the right time to make order in market.

i am new i need some instruction for success.

The professional trader is one who has all the potential of making good profits consistently. A trader who has all the knowledge, skills, experience and all other qualities to make good result from trader, such trader are said to be the professional trader and they always remain filled with lots of confident which helps them everytime while trading.

For me I professional trader is the person who can trader and come out with a good trading result and for sure make some profit which is not the same with that of a beginner trader through this means the trader can as well become a good and professional trader.

- - - Updated - - -

For me I professional trader is the person who can trader and come out with a good trading result and for sure make some profit which is not the same with that of a beginner trader through this means the trader can as well become a good and professional trader.

If a professional trader is a person who can make profits in the Forex market for sure then I am worried there is no professional trader in the world. Because no person can make profits in the Forex with 100 % surety. a professional trader is a trader who can earn consistent returns from the Forex market and and makes profit over a given period say a month.

Honestly, if we really want to have good trading and to be better trader then, we will keep on trying to find it. But with the help of professional traders will be in luck or need to pay for it. Since, I don't see high chance that professional traders will have enough time or spare time to spend for to help other traders.

I would suggest you to join good forum, read e-books, attend webinas and always updated with forex news always help in right investment in forex.

There are many seminars for the professional traders but I don't think it will be for free usually they will pay for the registration fee but then, we know that it's better nowadays to ask the experts online and we can see also in the forum community to have here the expert traders.

All trading corses , lessons and seminars sr to aware new traders how to analyze market . How to decide about trading . You can not get solution from professionals on discussions you have to join their community . They will guide you, Your hard work will do better for you.

If you're a newbie, you should learn the basics of forex at website like babypips.com or go to youtube as there are many brokers videos on there. You can then open a demo and its free with most brokers and then practice for a couple of months and then go to a mini account like the one at forexcents and then practice some more in a real environment and see how you do. Its best to do long term trades for more profit and less risks. Also, trade with low spread, popular demanding pairs like euro/usd, euro/yen, gbp/yen and so forth.

Professional trader is one who cuts losses quickly and rides on profit. Such a trader sticks to a well laid trading strategy that clearly defines entry, stop loss, target and exit price. A professional trader will have abundance of patience and mind control. Because of these virtues, the trader remains calm but focused on price movement.

A professional trader is the type of trader who is making more profit than losses. He or she knows how to protect his or her account from losses more than the other traders. Managing his or her account is not a problem form him or her and make a good result from most trades.

The word proffessional a bit explains what a proffessional trader should be like. Forex trading is a business in which is unpredictable. But a proffessional trader actually couls give you a certain to an extent clue of how the market might be and that is the way it will be.

Professional traders is someone who have good trading experience and knowledge. They are live fully from forex and not rely on other source of income in order to fulfill daily life necessities. Traders work for fund managers or banks is professional and retail traders who trade for living is professional too.

Professional traders are those traders who can make good succees and learn the newbie traders as well this is the kind of business which everyone need to abide on just to get that piece of profit we all know that profit dont easyly come but through hardwork and understand;

Professionals are skilled traders who basically, not necessary to get income from other source because they are has been profitable from forex business. They are trade with high amount of capital which enabling them to use high margin in trading. The profit is high too which more than enough to fulfill living expenses.

We can basically accept professional traders as those who make more profits than losses. They are just those who have more successful trades than the ones they lose by great margin. I think the number of times a trader was able to win his trades is that which differentiates him from the average trader.

Professionals are skilled traders who basically, not necessary to get income from other source because they are has been profitable from forex business. They are trade with high amount of capital which enabling them to use high margin in trading. The profit is high too which more than enough to fulfill living expenses.
Professional traders can be able to get income from other sources because they can be investors who want to invest their money in other places so that they can make more profit. But it is still good to say that the professional traders are the traders who trade with high trading capital.

become a professional trader is not easy. to become a professional trader will require a long process. we must continue to learn and practice trading with forex either because of the risk is very high. With the demo account then we can use it to learn and practice trading well

i think professional trader is who have good psychology trading and good money mangement also have trading strategy to make good decision in market,perhaps know the right time to make order in market.

i am new i need some instruction for success.

Sorry friend. People can help you improve but for success, you have to achieve it on your own. Nobody can make you successful. It is totally up to you.

Yes all succeed will depending with each trader skill, and we also having same opportunity to become success trader which if we optimistic and we always hardwork and learning hence hopefully will get profit

Hops is what keeps us on move towards something. But for profit we should have a good trading plan which will bring us profit in the long run.