• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade for the Future

Yes, long term trade can pay off. I'm a fan of long term trade as well. I will trade for the long term cause it will rise all the time during business hours. So I will buy like 10 minutes right before the rise of the trend during peak business hours and then sell it off for triple the price so its so worthy and it will yield good profit. I think there is less risk in long term trading.

I wish to differ totally from your point of view. A professional trader will never predict the market. He will understand and gauge the situation as it is and determine logically the direction of the price. There will be no emotional attachment to the anticipated trend. In case the price moves in a different direction the trader will close his position. This is how professional traders work. They will never try to forecast or go too much into the future price.

Yes, every trader should have a well plan for the future. If you want to earn every day is not possible. A trader should be strategic in his way of trading and should have enough knowledge for taking right decision. A successful trader always try to find positive side of everything. Fore example he buys when the price fall. But normally the trader would sell in that situation.

If what you are talking about in here is long term trading, then yes, it is a good way for the trader to trade and make profit. But the thing is that the traders in here are not being patient to trade long term. They want to trade and scalp so that they can be able to make quick profit but the best way is to take it on long term.

@gkintl: So how they trade? are they don't predict it?when they determine logically the direction of price then that trader must be trying to predict the movement or how long the trend will keep continue like that.

Been patience is the best and the right thing which any trader need to have here in the forex market this is not that easy the easy thing is focus on learning and receive the right practice which can make you to succeed in a long run

@tray
When someone willing to become successful in this business and last long, they need to develop knowledge and experience. Hard effort needed since traders will face many problems before they are come up with specific good method of analysis. This business able to give traders high income and future. However, risk and difficulties make traders to working hard toward successfulness.

It's when the trader is able to learn how to trade very well that he or she can be able to know and trade for the future. It is the knowledge that is very important and it is what the trader should be able to have When he or she lacks the trading kknowledge, it will be hard to set a long term trading plan for himself or herself.

You can buy for the future. There are different ways to invest. You can invest short term or long term but eventually you might get lucky or get bad luck since its hard to predict bad politics and financial crisis and such so something in the future is even more uncertain than the short term. At least you have more data to interpret and use with in the short term. So, there are so much risks and uncertainty for the long term investments as well. You could be really wrong.

We are trade to make profit and we did it by analysing the current data and later predicting the future. Remember, we are only predicting the future So i think we are trade for the future too. Hoping to make more profit from our prediction.

Isn't this clear to us that we are all trader for our future? We are making profit, trade for surplus, predictin the trend it is all for future. I also trade for my own future, as a man who decided that forex become a main business and job.

Forex trading is my future. I have decided to make forex trading as my main job, and I am sure I can be a successful trader in my brokers.
That's good. So what forex broker site or sites are you in right now? How much trading capital do you have? I am sure in next few years you going to have good income in forex trading and if you spend more time learning I am sure you can earn much faster.

What i think? Of course this is normal, people will prefer this way because this is a normal action for speculating. I mean i do the same thing, based on the economic news which reveal the data of one country economy for example NFP or CPI. I will buy USD if the result is good but if not i will simply SELL USD.

Yeah its good if could have the patience to hold on to a pair, as in the long term and if you bought it in a right time, you can a good amount in a long term.

Yeah its good if could have the patience to hold on to a pair, as in the long term and if you bought it in a right time, you can a good amount in a long term.

Long term trades take lots of knowledge and big amount of money. If a long term trade could guarantee profit then everyone would do it. But the benefit of long term trading is that there are less noise when trading.

Long term trades take lots of knowledge and big amount of money. If a long term trade could guarantee profit then everyone would do it. But the benefit of long term trading is that there are less noise when trading.

Knowledge and experience is required for any method while trading. As far as capital is concern, you can trade on longer time frames using less capital by using mini account and micro lots in your trades.

Knowledge and experience is required for any method while trading. As far as capital is concern, you can trade on longer time frames using less capital by using mini account and micro lots in your trades.

Considering how long a long term trader keeps a trade, it won't bring much profit if that trader is using mini or micro lot. The return needs to be satisfactory for the trader otherwise there is no point in trading.

Yes you are right it is now happening all over the world and every side of the world. it is not difficult for any person to get access to it and it is very helpful in this regard.because we have seen a higher profits then, If I can earn 10% profit a month then I will just need to increase my trading capital if I want to earn more

Yes you are right it is now happening all over the world and every side of the world. it is not difficult for any person to get access to it and it is very helpful in this regard.because we have seen a higher profits then, If I can earn 10% profit a month then I will just need to increase my trading capital if I want to earn more

10% profit a month is a reasonable target. Although it is big for me. Mostly I can not make a 10% profit a month. Hope you earn what you target for.