• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Egopay - egopay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not sure about that thing, since they are not like Neteller or Paypal or Moneybooker, so that is why poeple still feel not safe with them, even like that i still see this e-payment accepted by many HYIP sites and also exchangers in my country which make me rethink to get more balance for Egopay.

I also never think that what happens to LR will dam happen to this processors, though some people are criticizing it till now ... but i think that they can last longer because they are also backed up by Payza so it will be hard for them to get down quickly.
That is just a speculation. For the fact that Egopay has not come out openly to authenticate any alliance with any other payment processor. It shall remain a speculation. All I know is that they are at least, maintaining some degree of stability and I think, the exchange facilities gets more people attracted to them.

@Decub I'm sure egopay will not come and say such type of thing. I think this thing that so many people are saying about egopay and payza will be true. I don't like the much about the payment processor because I don't understand why their transaction fee will very high.

Well,payza denied that they are not in any way affiliated to Egopay,so we shouldn't go there. As far as I know,egopay is still a better payment processor and that is why almost all the exchangers are supporting it and if we look at investment programs,egopay is always accepted unlike STP that some investment programs will not support.

If so, that's great idea... if all payment processors should stand on their own, and work to be self-made. I can see some local Exchangers also accepting this payment processor locally.

Apart from local exchangers accepting it,check brokers,you would see that they also accept it,why most of us don't make use of it is because,we are small investors. Egopay is not suitable for small investors and small transaction. The fees involved in small transactions is too high. I mean Egopay charges 1.5% plus $0.25 as fees.

Sure, brokers really accept it for third party withdrawal though I know there are those who don't believe in it. I simply believe Egopay is not that much into Forex brokers even though there are quite some of them who are accepting it. But then, they are doing well in other programs and online earning platforms.

Sure,it is really doing pretty well in HYIPs and some other earning platforms. I think they are not strict at all and that is why you will hardly see complaints about it. The only complaint I see about it is that it is not regulated.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
US members currently with open accounts with EgoPay after mid March you will no longer be able to receive funds through this payment processor
EgoPay.png

then what really bring about all this problem of not accepting US and paypal not accepting other s country I think that they suppose to open for all country and strengthen their security

What Laws that US has implemented that is making all the payment processors to keep Off from them, even this Egopay which is just trying to get to the top. This will surely hut many US citizen that depends online for their living, at-least Paypal is not into HYIP programs and everyone invests on HYIP.

if that is the case then the issue need to be address to their government(US goverment) its none of our
business infact now you will see so many site which don't even accept others country but channel
all the favoure to them so its now left for them to decide thou some of the us citizen still
make use of proxy

That is not really the case its the decission of the govermental parastatals.so all the effort that is needed is for the paypal to accept all country worlf wide if that is been done then i think it will be possible and easy to earn

What Laws that US has implemented that is making all the payment processors to keep Off from them, even this Egopay which is just trying to get to the top. This will surely hut many US citizen that depends online for their living, at-least Paypal is not into HYIP programs and everyone invests on HYIP.
First point that is totally right, US laws makes this one become "off" for US members. But you know HYIP is not acceptable and Illegal in US so that is why this kind of business(EGOPAY) also does not good for them, if they want to accept US members then EGOPAY must accept US laws, but i think this does not make US people will suffering, there are a lot of regulated E-Payment like Paypal and Neteller which readily to accept US ex EGOPAY users.

First point that is totally right, US laws makes this one become "off" for US members. But you know HYIP is not acceptable and Illegal in US so that is why this kind of business(EGOPAY) also does not good for them, if they want to accept US members then EGOPAY must accept US laws, but i think this does not make US people will suffering, there are a lot of regulated E-Payment like Paypal and Neteller which readily to accept US ex EGOPAY users.
Thanks for that, i understand clearly your explanation and you point of view in this issue. That's mean as US don't accept HYIP program as one of their Laws and Egopay accepts HYIP...from this alone they both Laws can not match together(just as an example). But Paypal is enough for them, though it's nice to have options, that is plan B in every thing or every sites we work with, because some Admins might lack fund in one and have enough fund in another.

And also i think if EG wants to make some problem with US then they should accept US member which i think that EG staffs and admin don't want do. Also even without US i think EG still has chance to grow, because i see their main costumer is come from other aside from US, but their revenue will be bigger with US members at their side, but it is impossible for now.

In my opinion, i dont like EgoPay. It is alot differend than paypal and payza and you cannot use it on every website. One more thing i dont like is that i have to exchange money to payza/paypal and after all that i will be able to get my money to my credit card...

It look like phishers are on the prowl for egopay as I have been hearing a lot about some scammers trying to mislead people by virtue of phishing mails. Only recently, I got one which is of this nature;

Your Account Now But Under Suspended
Account List For Unverified
Identity
You Have 12 Hours Before We Close Your
Account And Remove Your Money
If Your Account Closed
* YOU WILL NOT ABLE TO ACCESS TO
YOUR ACCOUNT ANY MORE.
* ANY MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR
ACCOUNT WILL BE REMOVE.
* YOUR EMAIL AND IP WILL BE
BLOCKED FROM OUR SYSTEM.
If You Want To Stop Suspended Of Your
Account You Must To Verify Your
Identity. To Start Verify Your Identity Go
To Next URL And Following The
Steps.
CLICK HERE TO START VERIFY YOUR
IDENTITY. [1]
.After 12 hours if you don't verify your
account we will not able to
help or back your account
-Ant money remove from your account
we are not able to back to you.
EgoPay Team.
Please remember that EgoPay
give you 12 hours to verify your account
before closed
Links [removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
And also i think if EG wants to make some problem with US then they should accept US member which i think that EG staffs and admin don't want do. Also even without US i think EG still has chance to grow, because i see their main costumer is come from other aside from US, but their revenue will be bigger with US members at their side, but it is impossible for now.
don't you think that Egopay had known that with the US their revenue is bigger but they need to last for a longtime in this Business.
I think that without US Egopay is still balling, even that is the fact about it because one person can not over shadow the crowd in finance and in everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.