• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo Trading is must

Demo trading assists a trader to refine himself. To a certain extent, it also reflects our ability to trade in a market. A demo account also allows a newbie to have a feel of the trading platform and its technicalities. Without any risk to real money a trader can learn trading and also create a workable strategy for himself. As far as a professional is concerned, new indicators can be tried apart from fixing any loop holes in the current strategy. So, a demo account is a must for both beginner and professional. A wise use of demo account will enable a trader to succeed very quickly in trading.

In the course of learning how to trade, there are quite a lot of things we learn along. These tips help us grow to a better trader, it is only when we are able to apply them practically that it shall remain. The only known and secure place to use these tips is the Demo.

There are some traders who think that demo account unnecessary. However, they are prepared with high capital and have basic economic and finance education. They choose to take practice in live account right away. However, rarely traders who courage to trade in live account if previously have not spend the time to take practice in demo account.

I don't know why it is advised to the beginners to start trading with a real account? Is it just to feel the pressure of losing real money, because many times it has been told that losing virtual money do not impose the same responsibility and awareness as of losing the real money. However is it not better to start trading with a demo account and virtual money to learn the basic skills first?????

I also feel the same way. I don't see how someone can trade without practicing in a demo. Its a must and it will help you become an experienced trader. Where will you get the experiences anyways but at the demo site. Even with demo practicing, you will still lose in real life since no one is gaining huge profits as a newbie. Forex is so hard and very fast to lose.

Demo trading is not a essential part of trading but it is effective tool to get learning of forex market and all its working . You can do all type of experiments on trading with demo accounts , it is a free trainnig session for you

Demo trading is not a must but if we want to succeed I think that we must do demo trade just t o gain that piece of knowledge and skills which may help us to succeed with this risky business as a whole and its the best thing for us to do

Demo practice enabling traders to test many strategies, and observe the market as well. it make traders to be able to trade in proper way when they are jump trading in live account. For traders who have no knowledge and trading strategy, take demo practice is a must. They can’t trade in live account when they are does not prepared yet in term of knowledge and strategy.

Demo practice enabling traders to test many strategies, and observe the market as well. it make traders to be able to trade in proper way when they are jump trading in live account. For traders who have no knowledge and trading strategy, take demo practice is a must. They can’t trade in live account when they are does not prepared yet in term of knowledge and strategy.
for me that Is what I think demo account should be made mandatory if the trader really want to earn in forex trading, yes its through the demo account that you will earn that much more money and get yourself pre[are for the real war in forex trading market

Demo trading is a necessity for success and not necessarily a compulsory learning process. It is no doubt that there are traders who skip trading in the Demo account but it never stopped them from becoming successful. It never removed anything from them besides that learning stage.

Since risky to take practice in live account – because use real money – safest option is use demo account. No risk involved since the money use is virtual only. Traders can conduct trial and error without time limit. If traders serious to take training on demo account, they can be prepared and come up with good strategy and knowledge faster.

Since risky to take practice in live account – because use real money – safest option is use demo account. No risk involved since the money use is virtual only. Traders can conduct trial and error without time limit. If traders serious to take training on demo account, they can be prepared and come up with good strategy and knowledge faster.
that is what I think demo account trading is a must for me but aside from this I will say that there is nothing much about it, forex trading not doubt is a very risky business all we need is hardwork to see
our self through to succees in here and that is what I think.
each of us need good motivation and proper learning if you come to forex and think that you can make it that fast without hardwork then its not a business for you

Sure demo account is compulsory for any serious minded trader. Demo account helps you practice trading to some extent till you are ready to open a real account. It is advisable to trade demo before real account.

The importance of trading with demo cannot be over emphasized. I didn't know how to trade forex until i used demo account. it is through using demo that i can trade successfully today. it is important that newbies learn with demo.

No doubt that demo practice required since traders need to take training. When traders has no sufficient knowledge and skill, harmful if they are start trading in live account. The best step to take is take practice. Demo account serve no real risk since money use to trading just virtual. That is the reason why demo become the best place to conduct practice.

Unless that newbie has alot of experience, then they should not use demo account for trade in demo account, but if that traders are newbie i think they need demo account. this account is a great place to learn forex.

Traderpulse

Broker Representative
Demo account is necessary for beginners and they should spent three to four month in demo account as it helps them to develop their trading knowledge and experience which helps them in future to trade more efficiently.

Trading with demo account is same like taking test exam before final exam to know that how much you are well prepared. So more you prepare at the test, more you get benefited and confidence while final exam, means live trading.

@barood4money, that could be a perfect definition of what a Demo account is supposed to be like but the problem is that some newbies rarely see it that way. They allow that their desire to make profit take away what they should know about trading in the Demo account and the way to practice with it as well.

@barood4money, that could be a perfect definition of what a Demo account is supposed to be like but the problem is that some newbies rarely see it that way. They allow that their desire to make profit take away what they should know about trading in the Demo account and the way to practice with it as well.

You are right Decub. Newbies who comes in forex trading have a strong hunger of earning money and thats why most of them are unable to think what is good for them. Even i think instead of investing own money they should use forum posting bonus for trading.