• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Just started forex trading.

Newbies need to know that this business doesn’t easy at all. Require competency in order to trade successfully. Knowledge and experience should be appropriate to lead them able to conduct analysis. Newbies can’t trade forex like gambling where they can guess only and make profit consistently. No, they can’t do that in trading.

I think before you dream of gaining huge profits, learn how to save your money to pay off your bills first, focus on your day job and then trade. And if you're good at it you will make some profits but lots of newbies lose like mad so that could be your fate as well. I think learning to reduce risks and losses are far off better than dreaming of huge profits cause its way too hard in forex.

Having great dreams is not bad do actual steps to achieve them .This all is possible with your proper knowledge practice in trading and skill you will get by doing hard work . Beginners need to spend more time in market watch.

Having great dreams is not bad do actual steps to achieve them .This all is possible with your proper knowledge practice in trading and skill you will get by doing hard work . Beginners need to spend more time in market watch.
yes that is true infact I will say that the most important thing is if the trader is willing to take practice and serious and receive good trading skills its this alone that can bring the trader good knowledge and make him an excellent forex trader who is in forex market trading for good here that is just the real case ,after succeesfull learning come profit

The best thing is take practice before traders jump trading in live account. No chance to get good result when traders trade in live account but have no sufficient knowledge. Demo practice probably will takes long period of time, but if traders able to focus, have chance to be prapared fast and ready to jump trading in live account.

Demo trading is the best idea there is for a newbie trader. There are lots of mistakes a trader makes. If one focus properly while demo trading then he will learn a lot which will guide him when he trades on a real account.

Demo trading is the best idea there is for a newbie trader. There are lots of mistakes a trader makes. If one focus properly while demo trading then he will learn a lot which will guide him when he trades on a real account.

I agree with you, Start with demo accounts and practice your skills before entering into the market....

In Forex, the starting point is always the most difficult part of it. That however, doesn't mean it's the way the difficulty will continue as it tends to soften with time. This is usually the point where the trader needs the most of motivation and confidence to remain in Forex.

The best thing is take practice before traders jump trading in live account. No chance to get good result when traders trade in live account but have no sufficient knowledge. Demo practice probably will takes long period of time, but if traders able to focus, have chance to be prapared fast and ready to jump trading in live account.
That is the best thing for the newbie traders to be doing. It is good when they learn how to practice very well in the demo account. This thing will be able to help them to know how to practice and trade in the live account. Learning how to trade in th forex market is a thing that the newbie traders should not forget anytime if they want to be successful.

Yes, the one who came up with a demo account is a great guy! It is an ideal environment to learn how to trade. It is clear that real will make its adjustments, but still demo is very useful.

I started learning about forex two months back. I made some cents in profit till now as i don't have any big strategy to earn huge profit. I am still in a phase of learning. Can anyone please recommend me any good strategy? I can make investment.
You can try fundamental based analysis, i mean only trade with first class news and must be high impact too. Some of them are Interest Rates, CPI, GDP, NFP(or Employment Rate), Unemployment Rate, Retail Sales. But remember those must be a high impact expected. Only NFP, IR, and GDP that affected most major currencies.

You can try fundamental based analysis, i mean only trade with first class news and must be high impact too. Some of them are Interest Rates, CPI, GDP, NFP(or Employment Rate), Unemployment Rate, Retail Sales. But remember those must be a high impact expected. Only NFP, IR, and GDP that affected most major currencies.
I guess that fundamnetal analysis in Foex is not easy for a newbie. My two cents are to read technical reviews about pairs your like most of all and try youself in technical analisys first.

I don't know about you but i think fundamental ways with using news as their indicator is a good idea and not really hard but of course you must make yourself familiar with that way, i suggest 3 months in demo account or more and if you can make 70% profitable consistent trading then you can trade in real account.

to start trading then we need to be able to better utilize the demo account, with a demo account that will allow us to trade with the maximum. For that, we can try to use a demo account so well that we will make to be successful in forex

News trading is good. But the high frequency traders screwed this process. They have the resources and necessary tool to take the trade at the right time.

News trading is good. But the high frequency traders screwed this process. They have the resources and necessary tool to take the trade at the right time.
Yes for news trading you have to follow a god source, as market is flooded with news every one and you have to rely on a good source for its correctness.

not much to say and asked if we intend to trade forex, ya do. a little talk and more action that's quicker success. the most important thing we want sailed well.

Yes for news trading you have to follow a god source, as market is flooded with news every one and you have to rely on a good source for its correctness.

Not all news are tradeable. There are some high impact news which moves the market and many traders jump in to it to catch some good amount of pips. But in my opinion it is not for retail traders.

As for the start its better to stay calm and dont try to overdo things , just keep patience and trade according to your capability.