• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Should you quit your job for forex

No of course there is no need to leave our job if we want to trade with forex for example i have my essential job and trading with forex depending on pending orders with my trusted strategy just to make forex support me with monthly money beside my salary

instead of leaving your job just be sure that you can combine forex trading with it this will bring about good profit making,
and also note you need to make forex trading your good sourec of income by learning the market properly just to gain the best that you can ,don't quite your job combine it with forex (that is full time and part time )

I don’t think that quit from main job is a solution to make traders become focus and faster to become profitable. The key point is how effective they are in learning. If traders able to be effective though spend little time to practice and learning, have chance to end up with profitable faster. Don’t quit from main job as far as traders stuggle still and unable to generate consistency.

why must you leave your work for forex trading if you have a job keep it and also do forex trading this will help you get something more good as compare to when you just quite your job and come to forex trading and at the end of the day you start making loss

instead of leaving your job just be sure that you can combine forex trading with it this will bring about good profit making,
and also note you need to make forex trading your good sourec of income by learning the market properly just to gain the best that you can ,don't quite your job combine it with forex (that is full time and part time )
That's what I think too. Since Forex is so flexible, then no problem, combine the two and make the best out of them. There is definitely no point in trying to quit your job for Forex unless the job is not worth your time. You just have to combine do the both if you can. There are however some who might want to if their jobs are not so good to put food on the table.

it is risky guy. if you can get profit stable with forex market. you can quite you job and trade forex full time. with forex you can work you job and trade in free time.

I don't think you will have stability in Forex but rather to have good profits which means that you can have losses sometimes but not often because, its not profitable and I think you should not quit your job.

Maybe it's a 9 -5 job, then that person can trade when his 9 -5 job is over, because Forex Trading is a 24hrs business. So you can trade at any time when your free to do so. But as a Newbie, it's better to still keep that day job till you start earning above your day job, then if you like, you can quit it.

That's very correct,it is not necessary to quit ones job for forex. Forex is a very risky job so it is not certain that you are going to make profit in a month but the real job,it is very certain that one will get his/her salary at the end of the month.

Not necessary to quit from main job in order to focus fully in forex. Such way won’t help traders to be profitable faster. Unless traders achieve at phase where they are skilled already, and able to generate consistency in good result. They are ready to become full time traders and work professionally in forex business.

Some might keep saying "I shall make it in Forex, because I hate my Boss". But that not the way it should be, it will be better to still keep that job and due to you hate your Boss, gives you a sound motivation to learn Forex trading to it's perfection. So better don't loose that job now till your fully Forex Guru.

I don't think it is a good idea to quit the job against forex trading. The basic reason is that every earning option is a resource of money for the worker. Also Forex trading has no certainty in it with the range of profit and loss. So it is better to keep it as a parallel earning source along with the normal procedure of income with which one is continuing his status.

@somupriti that is fine to quiote your current job but only if you already strong enough in forex, and have solid income from this job, if you think to be a full time trader then that is fine but please look at what i said in the early paragraph.

Actually I am not getting completely agree to you my friend. May be we have difference in opinion, but my point of view is, this market is such that where one will make profit when one will lose that's why it is equally risky like a stock trading. Although stock trading has many constraints attached to it in comparison to Forex market but the risk factor is parallely high here. You can't bet to win in a particular situation. That is the whole reason why I prefer to keep my current job with stable income aside along with Forex trading to test my fate. I am sorry if my opinion has some inverse effect to you.

@somupriti: so do i, i know that forex is a risky busiuness for trader, but if what you said above is 100% true, you won't see a full time trader that still have stable income until now.

Wise enough to quit from main job after traders able to become profitable and the income more than enough to fulfill living expenses. If traders in learning phase still, not advisable to quit from main job since traders need money still as back up when they are fail and suffering margin call.

What of if some one is the Head of a Central Bank of any Nation, will he loose he dam job just because he has earn a couple of Dollars consistency; No remains the Answer. Because tomorrow he might not earn that much, whereas his current job withheld the central financial funds of a Nation.

Why you are going to quit your job for forex when this is a 24 hour business. You can get benefit from it any time . even 2 to 3 hours are enough for a part time trader . You can enjoy a regular earning from job and extra income from forex as well.

Not necessary to quit from main job just because want to focus in forex trading. This business difficult and require long learning process before traders arrive at profitable phase. Traders need back up fund during learning process. However, if traders able to be consistent already and trade with high amount of capital, they can quit from main job and focus totally in forex.
I think you're right. Not just quit it but focus on your job and trading at the same time. As long as you're good at it then you're good. I think as long as you're good at what you do then you should be ok. I think if you can make profits in both areas then you're better than a person who just trade or who just work only. I wouldn't quit my job for it though.

That is the fact when he wants to be better than who is not doing the both business, because in-case if his stacked, which has happen to many jobs workers today, out of one thing or the other. He will not be frustrated all that much to compare to whom does not have any other option of earning. So for now earning is sure from both sides, as long as he works hard of it.