• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is biggest gift of internet

If you do earn some good money then its a gift but if you keep on losing like over eighty percent of the people then its a curse for sure. It will just depends on how it works out and if you earn money or not. Not everyone earns money with forex though. I think its a hazard to some traders as they continue to lose. I think its great for those that are good at trading and they make money off of it.

Its a big gift not doubt but have it in mind that you must be sure that you are ready to work hard just to get what you want and see the business as the biggest thing which ever happen in your life

Yup hardwork really pays when its come to forex trading market because I have carriedout series of research and at the end of the day I fine out that i can just trade forex with good knowledge and strong skills untill this is done dont traders dont suppose to called themself a good trader because its not possible to earn in forex without your hardwork

yes that is what I also think that forex trading is the biggest gift of the internet so far ,but this dose not mean that forex trading is the only job which we need to do in internet ,but forex still take the lead others business follow its help reduce the rate of unemployment

yes that is what I also think that forex trading is the biggest gift of the internet so far ,but this dose not mean that forex trading is the only job which we need to do in internet ,but forex still take the lead others business follow its help reduce the rate of unemployment

Even at that, a lot of people still don't get this gift of the internet to the fullest. We can't deny the fact that often times, uncountable number of traders lose over and again and it becomes almost difficult to see Forex as a profitable business or that gift the internet has brought. However, it remains a good source of earning for many.

Should I say it is a gift? I don't think it is a gift, rather it is a business. And since it is a business you have to work to profit in it. A lot of training is done for you to make large profit in it.

Absolutely, it is! There have more than thousands of profession in online! But I am sure, Forex trading business is the most standard one! I have overcome my financial problem through Forex trading! Now I am making 40% monthly profit here, although I have only one year trading experience!

Yes; right now Forex trading business is the number one profession! In addition, day by day the popularity of Forex has been increasing in all over the world! That’s a very good news for us!

Yes; right now Forex trading business is the number one profession! In addition, day by day the popularity of Forex has been increasing in all over the world! That’s a very good news for us!

It’s true! But, I think till now there have lack of trading institutions; this is why, new traders are struggling although they want to learn Forex.

Internet technology have rewarded us with many gifts like online social sites, online banking, blogs etc. but forex trading is biggest gift internet have rewarded us with in my view.
I would agree because am in same line of trade with you, but if I was to chose another, it will be communication. I mean the internet has really enhanced communication in this modern age.

I would agree because am in same line of trade with you, but if I was to chose another, it will be communication. I mean the internet has really enhanced communication in this modern age.

So true; this is why now we can communicate with each other very easily; there have so many alternative options.

Well, indeed! But as you put it through this, cannot exactly agree with it. Forex is undoubtedly a great platform to interact and know a lot about trading, but there are more platforms competing with it and many are on their way!

Well, indeed! But as you put it through this, cannot exactly agree with it. Forex is undoubtedly a great platform to interact and know a lot about trading, but there are more platforms competing with it and many are on their way!

Interesting, mate; what are the platforms that you wanna consider? I’m really interested to know more from you.

Exactly, forex trading is a big part of online where it is possible to be financially successful. However, some conditions need to be maintained. We have to go ahead in trading with proper education.

It takes time to be profitable. But the sad thing is most newbie thinks three to six months demo trading will do the tricks. And when they realize it's too late for some traders. Trading is a skilled based job. You can't do it without being skilled.