• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex easy to learn

Forex is a quick earning source but it is not easy to do and get success..you have to keep yourself always in learning process..to become a successful trader..

Forex is very easy to learn. Its no rocket science. If you can read and understand then you can learn forex. What is so hard about it anyways. You buy low and sell high and buy at the right time and use management skills to get ahead of your trades. You would also trade the right pair at the right time and at the the right trend in order to gain profit. If there is a bad trend, you don't trade. You can also learn from Youtube videos. There are many videos on there.
So easy it is while saying it. Yes, learning the concept is easy as well but implementing it and getting a better result gives you the hook. If Forex were easy as you explained, those people that have left Forex wouldn't have and you know what, it takes more than those explanations to know Forex.

I don't think forex is easy to learn. Because if it were that easy, anyone could have done it and made some money. but we don't see that happening do we. so that is why we have to understand that forex is not easy to do work and some of the time we have to learn to manage things.

Yes you're right. It is easy to learn for the one who is willing to learn fast by practicing on demo account.

I do accept the fact that forex trading is easy to learn. However, when it comes to putting what we have learnt into practice, most traders fail. That is the most difficult thing in forex trading. Most traders can easily understand trend and forecast with reasonable accuracy. But when it comes to trading with real money emotions such as greed and fear take over. This results in mistakes. Only a trader who has a lot of control on emotions would ultimately rein over the market, even though learning looks easy.

I do accept the fact that forex trading is easy to learn. However, when it comes to putting what we have learnt into practice, most traders fail. That is the most difficult thing in forex trading. Most traders can easily understand trend and forecast with reasonable accuracy. But when it comes to trading with real money emotions such as greed and fear take over. This results in mistakes. Only a trader who has a lot of control on emotions would ultimately rein over the market, even though learning looks easy.

That shows that it isn't easy to learn because it is still useless when sone has to just learn the theorical aspect of it. Forex trading is all about the practical knowledge and for the fact that we will have to learn for months with the demo account and also learn some skilss like the analysis and money managing skills it isn't easy.

The learning part of Forex entails so many things and parts as well. Over time, traders are so concerned about just the knowledge or I will say practical knowledge as they think that Forex is all about practicals so knowing the practical part becomes more important but the neglect of that which they feel is less important like the emotion and skill management becomes their basis for failure.

Forex is not easy to learn for the trader who is not having somebody that will teach him or her. If the trader is learning how to trade from the internet, he or she will not be able to learn it very fast because there are some things that will be difficult for him or her to understand.

Learning material available many. Traders can download ebook, copy important article, join forex forums and forex school, which enabling them to gain proper knowledge regarding trading, risk and market. Technically, it make traders become easy in learning. And give easiness to traders achieve profitable level as a trader.

I think forex was easy for me to learn but I can't say the same for many others since we all have different intelligence and different learning pace. You would be amazed that some people will never even try to learn it and try to trade like gambling. I just hope that they all get in the habit of learning. If everyone learns properly they will not lose that much.

Learning about forex is easy but trading with real account is not easy as most of the people think . It is a challenging work to manage account and risk of trading . Market analysis is also a difficult due to its changing conditions.

that is true but for me I will say its not all about the learning the problem is about the learning and understanding ,do you learn and understand what you learn well that is the real case and problem which we do face

Most times it still depends on the angle the trader sees it from. Forex is also not that difficult to learn If there is commitment. Where the problem is or what makes it hard is when the trader is always thinking of ways to learn fast that he takes the wrong path which leads him to failure.

Learning about forex is easy but trading with real account is not easy as most of the people think . It is a challenging work to manage account and risk of trading . Market analysis is also a difficult due to its changing conditions.
When the trader learns how to trade and he or she is not being able to trade in the forex business, then he or she has not been able to learn it. Learning how to trade and to be able to make profit in the forex trading market is not an easy thing for the trader to do.

Forex trading is not at all easy. You require certain skills and also you need to be patient enough to grab each and every opportunities which came across you.

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this market place without learning. As a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. we the traders actually have to choose regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing a wide range of educational facilities.

If we can learn with proper concentration we can learn easily the Forex business because Human being can easily grab anything they want if they are serious here ,just one should dedicate some time in this department .

Absolutely truth spoken here. On a pen and a paper things look easy and promising. Even when backtesting. But when we put that in to live trading the outcome is not similar to what we thought it would be.

If we are serious and have the proper interest in the Forex field ,we can learn a lot from this field and thus we can make this business simple and easy and like that we can be a winner one day

Making money from Forex trading is not an easy task, because almost 90% trades are loser from this market place due to lack of trading knowledge. so, we want to get maximal result in Forex first of all we have to pass a long term period in this volatile trading place , because success in Forex is a long term process.